606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

+12
Knight of Thorgothshire
Yankthattoffee
Blue gazza
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Goodison_Gringo
hairy cataract
Mr_Ben
RhinoJagz
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Sack the Juggler
The President
SouthernSmugToffee
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Manchester United (1) Everton (shite) - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  SEFTON Mon 04 Apr 2016, 8:52 am

hairberto cataract wrote:Bobby still talking about what a fantastic young group with loads of potential didn't deserve to lose blah blah fucking blah

Resign you fucking spoofer.

Had enough of listening to excuses, Bobby bullshit telling us last few seasons we have a great squad of players? Full of shit, we got old players need moving on, we got ambitious players not helping the cause, we got coaches unable to coach and last but not least we got a manager who is clueless and lacks motivation, get rid of the lot.

SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10599
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Manchester United (1) Everton (shite) - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester United (1) Everton (shite)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 04 Apr 2016, 9:25 am

sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:Bobby still talking about what a fantastic young group with loads of potential didn't deserve to lose blah blah fucking blah

Had enough of listening to excuses, Bobby bullshit telling us last few seasons we have a great squad of players? Full of shit, we got old players need moving on, we got ambitious players not helping the cause, we got coaches unable to coach and last but not least we got a manager who is clueless and lacks motivation, get rid of the lot.

If we have a great squad of players then it speaks volumes about the manager for us to be in the bottom half of the table.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 04 Apr 2016, 10:13 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:

If we have a great squad of players then it speaks volumes about the manager for us to be in the bottom half of the table.

I have never been a Martinez fan, never understud all the fuss when the shite went for him, but now the hard-core fans that defend Martinez, are struggling to defend the un-defendable, there is a lot of knee jerk reactions going on concerning Martinez-out protests, I know because I have been saying it as well , but? thinking logically, I'm banking on Farhad Moshiri playing the waiting game? Should Martinez fail to get us to Wembley for the final I strongly believe Martinez will be shown the door.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 04 Apr 2016, 11:08 am

I am thinking of a massive clear out this summer, manager has gotta go, lukaku and stones are playing like they are just going through the motions till a summer moves comes off, get rid of pienaar, hibbo, gibbo, and other squaddies, use wages to fund new manager, I would keep Ossie in some sort of coach role. Get premium rate for sales and give to a new manager to rebuild.

There is no passion in the team lately, they seem to accept defeat all too easily, manager is clueless, he NEEDS TO GO.....NOW!!!

prob just sheer frustration because we had the squad to compete this year and we have fucked up badly, but feel strongly about a new manager, PRIORITY
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 04 Apr 2016, 1:44 pm

Blue gazza wrote:I am thinking of a massive clear out this summer, manager has gotta go, lukaku and stones are playing like they are just going through the motions till a summer moves comes off, get rid of pienaar, hibbo, gibbo, and other squaddies, use wages to fund new manager, I would keep Ossie in some sort of coach role.   Get premium rate for sales and give to a new manager to rebuild.

There is no passion in the team lately, they seem to accept defeat all too easily, manager is clueless, he NEEDS TO GO.....NOW!!!

prob just sheer frustration because we had the squad to compete this year and we have fucked up badly, but feel strongly about a new manager, PRIORITY

Agreed with all you are saying Blue gazza, but, I think we badly need a new Captain.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 04 Apr 2016, 1:57 pm

sefton wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:I am thinking of a massive clear out this summer, manager has gotta go, lukaku and stones are playing like they are just going through the motions till a summer moves comes off, get rid of pienaar, hibbo, gibbo, and other squaddies, use wages to fund new manager, I would keep Ossie in some sort of coach role.   Get premium rate for sales and give to a new manager to rebuild.

Agreed with all you are saying Blue gazza, but, I think we badly need a new Captain.

Manchester United (1) Everton (shite) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nevl2diYRp1riw0ye
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22536
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:04 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Isn't it amazing to have 5 players across the middle of the park and yet not be able to string together passes worth a sh!t? I mean, why even bother with a single striker if the midfield is so lost?
Don't worry. Barry is back for Watford. cheers
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 04 Apr 2016, 2:21 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Isn't it amazing to have 5 players across the middle of the park and yet not be able to string together passes worth a sh!t? I mean, why even bother with a single striker if the midfield is so lost?
Don't worry. Barry is back for Watford.  cheers
It's great that the 55 year old saviour is back for the next game! cheers
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74368

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 04 Apr 2016, 3:37 pm

a 3 page match thread against utd says it all really
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 04 Apr 2016, 3:41 pm

Blue gazza wrote:a 3 page match thread against utd says it all really
I thought we were all at the game, waving our "Thank you Sir Bobby" flags?
(btw I thought we were a bit disrespectful chanting shitty stuff during his stand's unveiling)
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 05 Apr 2016, 3:09 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
I thought we were all at the game, waving our "Thank you Sir Bobby" flags?
(btw I thought we were a bit disrespectful chanting shitty stuff during his stand's unveiling)
Agree. I read some stuff on FB where Evertonians were saying "FFS stop crying and grow a pair" when criticized for booing. Not impressed.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 05 Apr 2016, 3:10 am

The game was on the telly over in the States so I was sitting on the couch watching the game in HD instead of on some dodgy Chinese feed. cheers
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 05 Apr 2016, 12:10 pm

tis is the first game in about 5 years (seriously it is) that I haven't bothered to watch when I could have.

I watched the F1 instead & played EA sports football manager on my laptop.

I sick of Martinez & I expect us to be shit... I hope I snap out of it, but fuck me I can't be arsed at the moment

Number of posts : 40856

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Tue 05 Apr 2016, 1:27 pm

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:tis is the first game in about 5 years (seriously it is) that I haven't bothered to watch when I could have.

I sick of Martinez & I expect us to be shit... I hope I snap out of it, but fuck me I can't be arsed at the moment

Not to mention that we have nothing to play for. Thoughts of European qualification went out of the window a couple month's back so what's the best we can hope for now? Top 10? Phenomenal. Basically we're treading water and hoping not to pick up any injuries for the semi.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22536
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 05 Apr 2016, 5:12 pm

Armchair wrote:
Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:tis is the first game in about 5 years (seriously it is) that I haven't bothered to watch when I could have.

Not to mention that we have nothing to play for. Thoughts of European qualification went out of the window a couple month's back so what's the best we can hope for now? Top 10? Phenomenal. Basically we're treading water and hoping not to pick up any injuries for the semi.

Winning the FA Cup going straight into Europa cup ? Well we can all dream.lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Wed 06 Apr 2016, 10:03 am

In all the years that this forum has been going, has there ever been such a short natch thread?

Goes to show how much Bobby has turned us all against footy.

I am definitely not renewing this year and I don't have the anger anymore when we get beat.

I just have the Walter Smith "dissappointed" feeling and move on to doing something else.

Thank you Bobby, thank you for ruining Everton for me....Sin whatever, fucking sin fans from now on.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3