FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:38 pm

We're RICH...... Very Happy

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Captur13
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  Armchair on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 1:52 pm

We're gonna with the league cheers
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 2:03 pm

He'll never make it cheers
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 2:27 pm

Farhad who?
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3660
Age : 42
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  The President on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 4:09 pm

cheers Sounds Good
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 5:37 pm

looks like a move away from goodison then

but

onwards and upwards, feels good at the moment
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 7:12 pm

FAROUT MOSH!

Phone Kim Cattrell and tell her your building on Walton Hall Park, and concreting the Stanley Park pond for a helipad for you and BK.

BK has clearly brainwashed Big Mosh already
"I also felt it fitting that my first message was in the matchday programme, with Everton being the first ever club to regularly produce one for home games.
"Indeed it is this strong sense of tradition which appealed to me as I discussed the opportunity with Bill Kenwright to become part of the future of the club.
"It is a testament to the enduring quality and consistency of the club that Everton has remained in he top flight of English football since 1954.
"We will review the best options and how to finance, especially as it is likely to cost a little more than the £3,000 it apparently did back in 1892.

He forgot the bit about standing in the boys pen.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6352
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  Mr_Ben on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 9:43 pm

SIGN HIM
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  The President on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 6:32 am

Everton's new majority shareholder, Farhad Moshiri, believes he has bought into a family at Goodison Park and says he will "give them whatever I have". (Liverpool Echo)
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 6:51 am

The President wrote:Everton's new majority shareholder, Farhad Moshiri, believes he has bought into a family at Goodison Park and says he will "give them whatever I have". (Liverpool Echo)
... and we'll take it too... cheers
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  SEFTON on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 10:27 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:FAROUT MOSH!

Phone Kim Cattrell and tell her your building on Walton Hall Park, and concreting the Stanley Park pond for a helipad for you and BK.

BK has clearly brainwashed Big Mosh already
"I also felt it fitting that my first message was in the matchday programme, with Everton being the first ever club to regularly produce one for home games.
"Indeed it is this strong sense of tradition which appealed to me as I discussed the opportunity with Bill Kenwright to become part of the future of the club.
"It is a testament to the enduring quality and consistency of the club that Everton has remained in he top flight of English football since 1954.
"We will review the best options and how to finance, especially as it is likely to cost a little more than the £3,000 it apparently did back in 1892.

He forgot the bit about standing in the boys pen.


? thought it was Bianc Jagger leading protests?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9819
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 14 Mar 2016, 10:33 am

sefton wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:FAROUT MOSH!

Phone Kim Cattrell and tell her your building on Walton Hall Park, and concreting the Stanley Park pond for a helipad for you and BK.

BK has clearly brainwashed Big Mosh already
"I also felt it fitting that my first message was in the matchday programme, with Everton being the first ever club to regularly produce one for home games.
"Indeed it is this strong sense of tradition which appealed to me as I discussed the opportunity with Bill Kenwright to become part of the future of the club.
"It is a testament to the enduring quality and consistency of the club that Everton has remained in he top flight of English football since 1954.
"We will review the best options and how to finance, especially as it is likely to cost a little more than the £3,000 it apparently did back in 1892.

He forgot the bit about standing in the boys pen.


? thought it was Bianc Jagger leading protests?
KC received the freedom of the city at an event in the Titanic about 18 months ago.
She spent a good deal of her time on stage hurling a diatribe at EFC for trying to build on Walton HP.
I'm all for saving green spaces, but that event was not the time or the place for another Kopite to get on there high horse after their Anfield dereliction / Stanley park fiasco.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6352
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 5:51 pm

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Captur15
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  Armchair on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 6:35 pm

Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Captur15

RBS and ABN AMRO? He's got a worse track record than Bobby FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! F_laugh
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 16 Mar 2016, 7:37 pm

Armchair wrote:
Moshi Foo Gwladys wrote:FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Captur15

RBS and ABN AMRO? He's got a worse track record than Bobby FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! F_laugh
wankin fuckin bankers eh FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! F_laugh
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  SEFTON on Fri 22 Jul 2016, 5:38 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3702725/Meet-Farhad-Moshiri-Iranian-billionaire-shuns-limelight-grand-plans-Everton.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9819
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!! Empty Re: FARHAD MOSHIRI --- We're RICH RICH RICH !!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum