Duncan Ferguson

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Duncan Ferguson - Page 2 Empty Re: Duncan Ferguson

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 19 Jun 2019, 11:31 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Great pics Sacko!  Dunc is looking well, very slender.  As are you of course clown

So is Lily your Drag Queen name then? scratch

If Big Dunc wants to call him Lily, then his name is Lily!!!

lol!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24023
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 19 Jun 2019, 1:31 pm

Da Judge wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:I don't think he told any player related gossip.  Most of the stuff was about his brushes with the scottish FA and the law (in general), and how he was always getting in fights in the pub when he was younger.  Doesn't drink now (or at least he didn't on the night).

He was a really nice bloke, had time for everyone.  In that last picture, which was actually the first picture of the evening, I was near the front of the huge queue of lads who had queued up for a picture, and instead of just taking the picture, he chatted to me for about 5 minutes, he thought he remembered me from somewhere, I told him it was probably from the lower bullens Laughing

It was a great night and he is a top bloke.

Jay... we did meet him ... he was with us in the Dixie Dean lounge... and if you can remember (and there is no way that you would...) we made quite an impression upon most that night....

PS you were no different from most other visitors I took in there... well tbh... Thor did well (but wore a red tie.... joking)...
Laughing Laughing Laughing That was a fantastic evening. I recall being called "Denver" by the gentlemen at the table next to us. Laughing Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68336

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 19 Jun 2019, 3:58 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Da Judge wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:I don't think he told any player related gossip.  Most of the stuff was about his brushes with the scottish FA and the law (in general), and how he was always getting in fights in the pub when he was younger.  Doesn't drink now (or at least he didn't on the night).

He was a really nice bloke, had time for everyone.  In that last picture, which was actually the first picture of the evening, I was near the front of the huge queue of lads who had queued up for a picture, and instead of just taking the picture, he chatted to me for about 5 minutes, he thought he remembered me from somewhere, I told him it was probably from the lower bullens Laughing

Jay... we did meet him ... he was with us in the Dixie Dean lounge... and if you can remember (and there is no way that you would...) we made quite an impression upon most that night....

PS you were no different from most other visitors I took in there... well tbh... Thor did well (but wore a red tie.... joking)...
Laughing Laughing Laughing That was a fantastic evening. I recall being called "Denver" by the gentlemen at the table next to us.  Laughing Laughing

sounds like a John Carter moment Laughing Laughing Laughing

Number of posts : 25847
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 19 Jun 2019, 9:45 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing That was a fantastic evening. I recall being called "Denver" by the gentlemen at the table next to us.  Laughing Laughing

sounds like a John Carter moment  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Duncan Ferguson - Page 2 F_laugh Duncan Ferguson - Page 2 F_laugh Duncan Ferguson - Page 2 F_laugh Duncan Ferguson - Page 2 F_laugh Yeah, sounds about right. Duncan Ferguson - Page 2 F_laugh Duncan Ferguson - Page 2 F_laugh
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68336

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2