606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton v Leicester City

+14
hairy cataract
Blue gazza
Helenqu
Hinchcliffe Corner
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Super
Lumper
The President
Da Judge
Barry Horne's Equaliser
SEFTON
Tonteau
Armchair
Gravy & Chips
18 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Everton v Leicester City - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton v Leicester City

Post  Helenqu Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:55 pm

Gutted Sad
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:55 pm

Man Utd 1-2 Norwich FT.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74368
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:55 pm

"gripping contest" "everton very easy on the eye" "one for the neutrals" blah blah blah

WE ARE FUCKING WIGAN.

Fuck off Martinez. Fuck off now.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25858

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:56 pm

Mid table mediocrity awaits.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:57 pm

We need to change up the midfield. We need someone creative to help Barkley out, he's too isolated. I'd like to see Naismith getting a run of games and put Cleverly on the bench.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 19 Dec 2015, 5:01 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:We need to change up the midfield. We need someone creative to help Barkley out, he's too isolated. I'd like to see Naismith getting a run of games and put Cleverly on the bench.

I honestly don't think it will make any difference who plays. We've been playing our strongest XI for the past half dozen games and we don't win. We're not fit enough, we're not organised enough, and we don't practice set pieces. Until we get those three things sorted out, we're mid table.

And the only way that gets sorted out is Roberto Martinez leaving.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 19 Dec 2015, 5:05 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:"gripping contest" "everton very easy on the eye" "one for the neutrals"  blah blah blah

WE ARE FUCKING WIGAN.

Fuck off Martinez. Fuck off now.

gotta agree
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Dec 2015, 5:24 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:We need to change up the midfield. We need someone creative to help Barkley out, he's too isolated. I'd like to see Naismith getting a run of games and put Cleverly on the bench.

I honestly don't think it will make any difference who plays. We've been playing our strongest XI for the past half dozen games and we don't win. We're not fit enough, we're not organised enough, and we don't practice set pieces. Until we get those three things sorted out, we're mid table.

You might very well be correct that it doesn't matter who we play, but we only threaten down the flanks (primarily the flank where Foofoo is playing), but there is not much coming down the center making us rather one dimensional.

Not many passes pn the floor towards Lukaku facing the goalie going ono are there? The few times Lukaku has gotten a through ball from the centre of the pitch it's been from Foofoo. With Naismith in there I am hoping for a more creative midfield.

And the lack of training set pieces is simply infuriating. We had 10 corners (or maybe it was 11 in the end) and didn't threaten on a single one.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 19 Dec 2015, 5:38 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:

You might very well be correct that it doesn't matter who we play, but we only threaten down the flanks (primarily the flank where Foofoo is playing), but there is not much coming down the center making us rather one dimensional.

Not many passes pn the floor towards Lukaku facing the goalie going ono are there? The few times Lukaku has gotten a through ball from the centre of the pitch it's been from Foofoo. With Naismith in there I am hoping for a more creative midfield.

And the lack of training set pieces is simply infuriating. We had 10 corners (or maybe it was 11 in the end) and didn't threaten on a single one.

The corners are a joke. The commentators still go "Corner to Everton, and that's a big threat with Baines on the pitch" - which is a fucking joke cos every Evertonian knows what's going to happen.

It's actually a disgrace. This is as talented a group as Moyes ever had and yet we're mid-table. I actually don't understand how anyone can make a case for Martinez. Is it just me that thinks we look incapable of playing a full 90 mins without huffing and puffing for at least 15 mins of that? And we've probably missed out on a minimum of half a dozen points by not practising (attacking or defending) set pieces.

I dunno, I love the style of football we're playing, but the results are dreadful.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Dec 2015, 5:47 pm

The corners are a joke.  The commentators still go "Corner to Everton, and that's a big threat with Baines on the pitch" - which is a fucking joke cos every Evertonian knows what's going to happen.

It's actually a disgrace.  This is as talented a group as Moyes ever had and yet we're mid-table.  I actually don't understand how anyone can make a case for Martinez. Is it just me that thinks we look incapable of playing a full 90 mins without huffing and puffing for at least 15 mins of that? And we've probably missed out on a minimum of half a dozen points by not practising (attacking or defending) set pieces.

I dunno, I love the style of football we're playing, but the results are dreadful.
Too true. With a bit more creativity coming from the middle of the pitch, I think we would be ace.

And we do need another manager. If Chelsea can fire Mourinho, surely we can fire Bobby Noboby?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sat 19 Dec 2015, 6:56 pm

Hey, we're only 6 points behind United!! rendeer clown
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 19 Dec 2015, 9:03 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:Hey, we're only 6 points behind United!!  rendeer   clown
But they are shite.... lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 20 Dec 2015, 10:33 am

so are we so are we so are we cheers
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 20 Dec 2015, 1:55 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
so are we so are we so are we cheers
Unfortunately true. lol! lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 20 Dec 2015, 5:11 pm

Well... what a great day.. but fuck what a shit result... I thought both pens were dodgy.. the first one was soft & could easily have just been waved away... the second I thought Vardy only went over when he realised he'd knocked the ball too far... I thought their 3rd was handball...

that's my blue tinted galls view from the posh seats anyway... and I'm sticking to it.. We were only a few rows behind Amanda Holden's arse so there was always something good to focus on when Leicester had the ball.

Good to see Bill there... he didn't look well but he was there... Woy was pwobably watching Vardy, not Barks, Stones, Cleverley or Baines...

Great to meet Uwie, who can seriously fucking put the vino away !!.... drunken

Back to the cheap seats in the Gwladys for me I think ... I need to help suck the ball into the net..

Oh yes... I met 2 of my favourites ... Sharpy just before the 2nd half kicked off.. shook his hand & reminded him last time I met him we had a pint together in Jersey in the 80's... I think he said .. "ohhhh.. bloody hell" ... and had a good few chats with & warmly shook hands with the legend that is Martin Dobson... Uwie, please remember to send me the pic with him... I really will get that framed... what a thoroughly nice genuine guy... I still can't believe he took so much time to talk with me.... Everton v Leicester City - Page 8 Bowdown

Anyway... shit result... great experience... great day... you're a star Uwie...

Everton v Leicester City - Page 8 20151210

Number of posts : 40860

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 20 Dec 2015, 5:42 pm

Even though the result was not what we wanted, it's great to hear you two had a chance to meet up and by all sounds of it, sounds like it was indeed a great outing. cheers cheers
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Sun 20 Dec 2015, 9:35 pm

At least the results today went our way, with the Shite losing 3-0 and West Ham drawing 0-0.
Still 10th and only 6pts off top 4, so not a totally disastrous weekend.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8