Dynamo Militia v Everton

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  RhinoJagz on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 7:55 pm

Super wrote:Game over. Now just a relegation battle to look forward to.

Wonderful

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  Armchair on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 7:55 pm

We go out with a whimper. We did ok going forward but the defending was beyond shocking Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 695251 Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 695251 Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 695251
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19964
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:00 pm

OK Putin, give us a couple of hours to get out of the way and it's all yours....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:00 pm

Commentators ripping into Alcaraz.
I hope he doesn't play for us again.
Jags and Coleman were not much better.
Utter gash.
If we were beaten by great attacking play and wonderful goals then OK. Sadly not the case.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6466
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:09 pm

Oh well... none of us were expecting to win the whole thing, and deep down we probably didn't expect to progress tonight. You don't play the way we have for a whole season and expect success. The big worry is the manner of the defeat though. Not sure what kind of affect it will have but I'd say we are well and truly in the shit now. I'd think we probably need another 2 wins, 3 to be sure.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3757
Age : 43
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:09 pm

No fight-no team spirit -No passion,No respect for the shirt ,total embarrassment .
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9947
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:11 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:Commentators ripping into Alcaraz.
I hope he doesn't play for us again.
Jags and Coleman were not much better.
Utter gash.
If we were beaten by great attacking play and wonderful goals then OK. Sadly not the case.

be fair, some of the goals were sweet. WTF the scorer was doing with nobody in front of him is another thing. Coleman was crap all night, both going backwards and forwards. Alcaraz just isn't strong enough. Jags was getting kicked to shit and back. They took Baines out of the equation by giving him nobody to mark.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:18 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:Commentators ripping into Alcaraz.
I hope he doesn't play for us again.
Jags and Coleman were not much better.
Utter gash.
If we were beaten by great attacking play and wonderful goals then OK. Sadly not the case.

be fair, some of the goals were sweet. WTF the scorer was doing with nobody in front of him is another thing. Coleman was crap all night, both going backwards and forwards. Alcaraz just isn't strong enough. Jags was getting kicked to shit and back. They took Baines out of the equation by giving him nobody to mark.

Are midfield were not in the game McCarthy & Barry not involved in the game made it easier for opposition to score , said it before Alcaraz is not premier standard and Howard is finished , God help us Sunday.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9947
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  WellOilBeefHooked on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:21 pm

Don't worry lads it's only QPR away on Sunday Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 273473 affraid Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Doh affraid pale
WellOilBeefHooked
WellOilBeefHooked

Number of posts : 1196
Age : 56
Location : Nantwich, Cheshire via Lydiate, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Didsbury and Stockport
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  The President on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:23 pm

affraid

I don't think I really hoped

Time for a change
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  Statman on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:23 pm

.
mindyerho? wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:Commentators ripping into Alcaraz.
I hope he doesn't play for us again.
Jags and Coleman were not much better.
Utter gash.
If we were beaten by great attacking play and wonderful goals then OK. Sadly not the case.

be fair, some of the goals were sweet. WTF the scorer was doing with nobody in front of him is another thing. Coleman was crap all night, both going backwards and forwards. Alcaraz just isn't strong enough. Jags was getting kicked to shit and back. They took Baines out of the equation by giving him nobody to mark.

According to the BBC Lukaku's wasn't up to much.

I quote

"Romelu Lukaku's strike cancelled out Andriy Yarmolenko's wonderful opener"
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:37 pm

What has Martinez done to our team? Coleman and Baines - the two best attacking full-backs in the country - are now two of the worst. They have nobody alongside them, and it shows. Osman, dear old Leon, the player we all loved to hate because he was past his sell by date, is now our best, most intelligent player. Our entire defence is clueless - a defence that used to be so solid. Our midfield has no creativity, our attack relies on Luka being a battering ram.

Roberto - you're fired.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24091
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 8:44 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:What has Martinez done to our team? Coleman and Baines - the two best attacking full-backs in the country - are now two of the worst. They have nobody alongside them, and it shows. Osman, dear old Leon, the player we all loved to hate because he was past his sell by date, is now our best, most intelligent player.  Our entire defence is clueless - a defence that used to be so solid. Our midfield has no creativity, our attack relies on Luka being a battering ram.

Roberto - you're fired.

+1
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9947
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:12 pm

BTW ... did anyone bother to hear what shit he came out with post match ??

Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:34 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:BTW ... did anyone bother to hear what shit he came out with post match ??


I saw somewhere that he said their goals were phenomenal or something. He's in denial. We were a fucking shambles at the back and he thinks we lost because Kiev's centre forward was wearing Billy's Boots or something*


*meaningless reference for anybody under 50
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24091
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:39 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:BTW ... did anyone bother to hear what shit he came out with post match ??


I saw somewhere that he said their goals were phenomenal or something. He's in denial. We were a fucking shambles at the back and he thinks we lost because Kiev's centre forward was wearing Billy's Boots or something*


*meaningless reference for anybody under 50
what a cunt he is.. I fucking hate him
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  Armchair on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 7:24 am

We conceded five goals but the defence was not to blame:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31978058
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19964
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 7:37 am

Armchair wrote:We conceded five goals but the defence was not to blame:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31978058

"I agree there were instances when we could have defended better, but there is not a lot you can do about goals that go right into the top corner."

I hate to disappoint you Bobby, but you could try to put the player taking the shot under the slightest bit of pressure to make it more difficult. Sheesh. He needs to go.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13156
Age : 42
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 7:43 am

There's bound to be more talk of Luka leaving for a CL club now, but I thought he showed his naivity last night. He was one of our better players, but he held onto the ball too long at times, and couldn't seem to pick out the right pass. Ossie getting caught offside was the most glaring one - if Luka had played a quick one two, Ossie was in on the goalie, but he instead Luka delayed and Ossie was offside.

Their defence was not much better than ours, we could have drawn that game 5-5, it was that open. We should apply to play in the Ukrainian league. I reckon we could finish top 3 every year.

Get onto it Bill.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24091
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:24 am

hairberto cataract wrote:There's bound to be more talk of Luka leaving for a CL club now, but I thought he showed his naivity last night. He was one of our better players, but he held onto the ball too long at times, and couldn't seem to pick out the right pass. Ossie getting caught offside was the most glaring one - if Luka had played a quick one two, Ossie was in on the goalie, but he instead Luka delayed and Ossie was offside.

Their defence was not much better than ours, we could have drawn that game 5-5, it was that open.  We should apply to play in the Ukrainian league. I reckon we could finish top 3 every year.

Get onto it Bill.


Except for the fact are players didn't have the same passion or initiative to shoot at goal from outside the box.

Would love to know what Everton actually practice at in training? Considering Graham Jones Everton No2 has said what's the point in practicing a few hours a day on set pieces in defence & attack. as you'll only get two or three a game. WTF.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9947
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 8:46 pm

Sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:There's bound to be more talk of Luka leaving for a CL club now, but I thought he showed his naivity last night. He was one of our better players, but he held onto the ball too long at times, and couldn't seem to pick out the right pass. Ossie getting caught offside was the most glaring one - if Luka had played a quick one two, Ossie was in on the goalie, but he instead Luka delayed and Ossie was offside.

Their defence was not much better than ours, we could have drawn that game 5-5, it was that open.  We should apply to play in the Ukrainian league. I reckon we could finish top 3 every year.

Get onto it Bill.


Except for the fact are players didn't have the same passion or initiative to shoot at goal from outside the box.

Would love to know what Everton actually practice at in training?  Considering Graham Jones Everton No2  has said what's the point in practicing a few hours a day on set pieces in defence & attack. as you'll only get two or three a game. WTF.

I actually think Jones is who should go. He was responsible for Wigan's defence too. We should move heaven and earth to get Stubbs or Irvine back as defensive coach.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 8:18 am

mindyerho? wrote:
Sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:There's bound to be more talk of Luka leaving for a CL club now, but I thought he showed his naivity last night. He was one of our better players, but he held onto the ball too long at times, and couldn't seem to pick out the right pass. Ossie getting caught offside was the most glaring one - if Luka had played a quick one two, Ossie was in on the goalie, but he instead Luka delayed and Ossie was offside.

Their defence was not much better than ours, we could have drawn that game 5-5, it was that open.  We should apply to play in the Ukrainian league. I reckon we could finish top 3 every year.

Get onto it Bill.


Except for the fact are players didn't have the same passion or initiative to shoot at goal from outside the box.

Would love to know what Everton actually practice at in training?  Considering Graham Jones Everton No2  has said what's the point in practicing a few hours a day on set pieces in defence & attack. as you'll only get two or three a game. WTF.

I actually think Jones is who should go. He was responsible for Wigan's defence too. We should move heaven and earth to get Stubbs or Irvine back as defensive coach.



Alan Stubbs is Manager of Hibernian ,can't see him walking out for a coaching role, would really like to see Alan Irvine back as no2 he would shake things up,
Graham Jones does fuck all, no wonder are defence poor lacking fitness and direction. Big Duncan is looking after Lukaku but who is the big black feller on the coaching staff?
brought in from Wigan I guess?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9947
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Dynamo Militia v Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: Dynamo Militia v Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum