Everton vs Young Boys

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Everton vs Young Boys - Page 7 Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 7:58 am

hairberto cataract wrote:Very good. Gibbo was classy, Garbutt looks the business going forward, and I thought Coleman was the pick of the bunch.

Lukaku had one of his better games I thought, looked more like the old Luka. But Kone was fucking shite. Sure, he held the ball up well but he never looked like he would score. That miss, when he hit the post, was terrible - he had ages, and he had the whole goal to aim at.

Great night though, really chuffed we're the only Brits left in the Europa, mega-chuffed the Shite lost on pens in Istanbul  cheers  cheers  cheers

Liverpool lost on pens

Besiktas, scored.. 5 times baby, 5 times.

The kopites didn't like that last night lol
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7288
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 8:09 am

Mr_Ben wrote:Get Wolfsburg in the next round. WOuld prefer to aviod any Spanish or Italian team.

I notice Villareal are in the competition, lets beat them in the final.  

Wolfsburg are better than we made them look. They could still be very dangerous.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:12 am

mindyerho? wrote:I thought Besic looked very good, but it was an odd decision as Sanogo was trying to find somebody to fight, and Besic is usually up for that... Whatever M4G's delusions/obsessions about Besic's ability he's a very good footballer and a hard worker.
I like to keep the lad angry & motivated Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:13 am

Statman wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:why wasn't YB keeper red carded btw for the peno ?????

Because there wasn't a man on the line?
scratch it was a clear goalscoring opportunity.. he'd knocked the ball past the last man (the keeper) & all he had to do was tap it in... surely that must be a red card ?
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:47 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:

scratch it was a clear goalscoring opportunity.. he'd knocked the ball past the last man (the keeper) & all he had to do was tap it in... surely that must be a red card ?

I was being facetious. Remember Stones got sent off in the first leg even though Jagielka was on the line.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:55 am

Statman wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:

I was being facetious. Remember Stones got sent off in the first leg even though Jagielka was on the line.
aha ... I strangely went all serious there...... don't worry... I've slapped myself now Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 10:11 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:

To be fair, Nais had already booted the ball out for a throw in before contact was made.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 10:13 am

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:

To be fair, Nais had already booted the ball out for a throw in before contact was made.
he's nippy though Very Happy  ... you must be gutted we didn't draw HC... you could go top if you're not careful & I'll have to award myself more points under a sub-section ruling Laughing rule 5 to be precise Everton vs Young Boys - Page 7 F_laugh
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 12:58 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:

he's nippy though Very Happy  ... you must be gutted we didn't draw HC... you could go top if you're not careful & I'll have to award myself more points under a sub-section ruling Laughing rule 5 to be precise Everton vs Young Boys - Page 7 F_laugh

Doesn't it go something like this...

Rule 5: "The competition organiser shall award himself the same level of points per match as the current thread starter, in the event that the points earned would normally see the thread starter overtake the competition organiser in league standing."
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:00 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:

Rule 5: "The competition organiser shall award himself the same level of points per match as the current thread starter, in the event that the points earned would normally see the thread starter overtake the competition organiser in league standing."
I like that ... I'll raise it as an addendum to the articles for the next committee meeting with myself...

but as this is an above board comp rule 5 actually states Very Happy

5... at any time during the competition season M4G may be awarded (by M4G and at M4G's sole discretion) 25 point for administering the competition. This rule is not negotiable & is not subject to normal Uwie judgements
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:

I like that ... I'll raise it as an addendum to the articles for the next committee meeting with myself...

but as this is an above board comp rule 5 actually states Very Happy

5... at any time during the competition season M4G may be awarded (by M4G and at M4G's sole discretion) 25 point for administering the competition. This rule is not negotiable & is not subject to normal Uwie judgements

Laughing
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7