Everton vs Young Boys

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 7:09 am

With such a commanding lead from the first leg, Bobby may well decide to rest a few players. I think we'll see Kone and Astu from the start, and who knows what will happen... oh wait, I do... it'll be a draw.

1 - 1 Coleman for us.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Age : 38
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Armchair on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 7:37 am

YB will have to attack, which will play into our hands. But if they score one, we'll be bricking it.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19964
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Statman on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 8:26 am

Armchair wrote:YB will have to attack, which will play into our hands. But if they score one, we'll be bricking it.

They need to score 4 to have a chance. It's not going to happen. It would be so embarrassing.

Had a word with myself and now concede that it's not beyiond the bounds of possibility. We are, after all, Everton.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 8:57 am

Statman wrote:
Armchair wrote:YB will have to attack, which will play into our hands. But if they score one, we'll be bricking it.

They need to score 4 to have a chance. It's not going to happen. It would be so embarrassing.

Had a word with myself and now concede that it's not beyiond the bounds of possibility. We are, after all, Everton.
Play a strong team RM, what have we got to lose?
pale
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6466
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 9:10 am

we'll win this because Bobby's priorities are all wrong.. we will continue to be good in Yoofa & sink into the relegation struggle.. only to finally play the shite in yoofa & melt away to another humiliating exit

3-0 .. Luka, Big Balls, Hartford
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  SEFTON on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 10:25 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:we'll win this because Bobby's priorities are all wrong.. we will continue to be good in Yoofa & sink into the relegation struggle.. only to finally play the shite in yoofa & melt away to another humiliating exit

3-0 .. Luka, Big Balls, Hartford


Think its an opportunity for Martinez to give Robles-Atsu-Gibson-Kone a run out, save Howard- McCarthy-Mirralas-Lukaku for le Arse.
but, we know he won't.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9947
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 10:54 am

Sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:we'll win this because Bobby's priorities are all wrong.. we will continue to be good in Yoofa & sink into the relegation struggle.. only to finally play the shite in yoofa & melt away to another humiliating exit

3-0 .. Luka, Big Balls, Hartford


Think its an opportunity for Martinez to give Robles-Atsu-Gibson-Kone a run out, save Howard- McCarthy-Mirralas-Lukaku for le Arse.
but, we know he won't.
all the press today says he will field a 'strong side'... which says to me this is his priority.. like winning the FA cup was his priority at Wigan Rolling Eyes
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Gravy & Chips on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:30 pm

Strong side because FA cup next week (isn't it?) so we will be having a weekend off.

No need to risk it
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 47
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Gravy & Chips on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:31 pm

Ignore me....knobhead!!
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 47
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 9:40 am

Gravy & Chips wrote:Ignore me....knobhead!!

Actually we have 3 games in 7 days.

YB on Thurs 26th
Le Arse on Sun 1st
A kicking at Stoke on Weds 3rd. Everton vs Young Boys F_doh
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Statman on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 10:05 am

Gravy & Chips wrote:Ignore me....knobhead!!

Hard to ignore you when you have the best avatar on this site. cheers
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 10:56 am

Statman wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Ignore me....knobhead!!

Hard to ignore you when you have the best avatar on this site.  cheers
I feel I may have to get Pat Butcher back Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Statman on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 1:42 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Ignore me....knobhead!!

Hard to ignore you when you have the best avatar on this site.  cheers
I feel I may have to get Pat Butcher back Very Happy

Please don't.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  The President on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 2:19 pm

Statman wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Statman wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:Ignore me....knobhead!!

Hard to ignore you when you have the best avatar on this site.  cheers
I feel I may have to get Pat Butcher back Very Happy

Please don't.

affraid affraid

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T
I will need therapy again
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Mr_Ben on Wed 25 Feb 2015, 4:54 pm

0-2

Sack Martynez
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  tadpole on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 1:10 pm

BBC say Howard starts & Atsu is ill!

I think he'll rotate a few but we'll still turn on the style and win which will be even more frustrating given our last home performance.

Joel

Coleman Alcaraz Distin Baines

Gibson Besic

McGeady Barkley Naismith

Kone


4-0 Kone, Gibson, Atsu, Hibbert
tadpole
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Age : 40
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-11-02

http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 1:21 pm

I fully expect a win tonight (but we will draw as Hinchy started the thread)... and follow it by being totally stuffed against Arse on the weekend.

Everton stuff Young Boys but get fucked by the Arse
king

Bobby thinks it's outstanding, amazing, unlucky & fabulous
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 1:33 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I fully expect a win tonight (but we will draw as Hinchy started the thread)... and follow it by being totally stuffed against Arse on the weekend.

Everton stuff Young Boys but get fucked by the Arse
king

Bobby thinks it's outstanding, amazing, unlucky & fabulous
Bobby will say that even if we lose by a dozen. I am now looking for his post-match comments just to try and judge how high up the bullsh!t meter he's gone.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69580
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Gravy & Chips on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 2:19 pm

To be fair, I never thought I would ever say this about a manager but I just wish Bobby would fuck off now.

He is a big head that will not (can not?) change his ways and he is bringing us down to the shiteness level of Wigan.

Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 47
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 7:25 pm

Everton vs Young Boys Captur36
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 7:27 pm

lol!
Everton vs Young Boys Captur37
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Armchair on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 7:44 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Everton vs Young Boys Captur36

Strong team then. Sensible, because if they score a couple... pale affraid
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19964
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Armchair on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 7:44 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:lol!
Everton vs Young Boys Captur37

Everton vs Young Boys F_laugh Everton vs Young Boys F_laugh Everton vs Young Boys F_laugh
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19964
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 7:50 pm

good to see Ossie on the bench .. I reckon we miss him more than we realise
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 26 Feb 2015, 8:05 pm

and we're off

COYB cheers
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34703
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton vs Young Boys Empty Re: Everton vs Young Boys

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum