606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea vs Everton

+15
Knight of Thorgothshire
hairy cataract
SEFTON
Blue gazza
Da Judge
Goodison_Gringo
Yankthattoffee
RhinoJagz
WellOilBeefHooked
Albert
SouthernSmugToffee
Super
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Mr_Ben
Hinchcliffe Corner
19 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Chelsea vs Everton - Page 10 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Everton

Post  Blue gazza Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:22 pm

Agree there, but, once again.....fuck all will be done to the money clubs
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 12 Feb 2015, 12:33 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:
Sefton wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:I love Jose for his general twattiness. It's all an act for him, none of it is real. That's what puts him above the other tossers like Brenda and Bobby, who are genuinely out and out bellends. Bobby and Brenda take it all so seriously and just end up spouting cringe-worthy bollocks, which they believe makes then sounds like top managers. Which they clearly aren't. Can you imagine a proper big club ever giving Brenda a job? No fucking way.

I'd take Jose every day over B & B.

Jose Mourinho full of BS, plays up to the British media as he knows they love it, couldn't get away with it in Spain / Italy.

On the Bratislav Ivanovich incident ,Mourinho in denial threatens to walk out of press conference.

Its time Everton players wise up and bully the ref like other teams do, Where was Jags when McCarthy was being strangled/head butted ?

two questions ?

1) would Robles got to that Willan kick ?

2) If Barry didn't get sent off would we have conceded that late goal?

1. no
2. yes

Howard played really well. I actually think other goalies would have been beaten before he was.  Barry getting sent off only impacted on the goal in that they had a free kick. Sure, maybe if we'd have had 11 players, one of them would have blocked Willan's shot, but i think that's clutching at straws. I don't think we can argue with the result, We were unlucky to lose but it was hardly a smash and grab, or a dodgy winner.

But yes, either the FA has to clamp down on Chelsea or, more likely, other clubs have to get wise and starting mobbing the ref at every opportunity. The only problem with that is refs won't be intimidated by a no-mark like, say, Coleman giving him stick, but a big international star like Costa is another matter. The refs seem to be intimidated by the star status as much as anything.
What frustrates me is the sheer inconsistency... looking at the BBC website there are photos of Ivanovic clutching McCarthy's throat... and the referee looking right at it. Now hnads raised to face is an automatic red card. Now the FA will review and other clubs benefit - not Everton - by Ivanovic's certain ban.

Now is the presence of Ivanovic after the incident and before ttheir goal of any impact, I would think the answer to that is probbaly yes.Once again we get the bum's rush...

similar situation to the Newcastle game Coleman struck in the face ,player gets 3 match ban ,no benefit to Everton, all the more reason why the ref should get penalised .
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 12 Feb 2015, 5:09 pm

Fucking wankers Football Association ,charge Everton and Chelsea but no charges for Bratislav Ivanovic. bottlers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 12 Feb 2015, 6:15 pm

Sefton wrote:Fucking wankers Football Association ,charge Everton and Chelsea but no charges for Bratislav Ivanovic. bottlers

Chelsea vs Everton - Page 10 _8097410

"The FA said: "For an FA charge to follow, all three panel members must agree it is a sending-off offence. In this instance, the panel did not believe the conduct was worthy of a dismissal. "

What a fucking farce.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 12 Feb 2015, 6:27 pm

Sefton wrote:Fucking wankers Football Association ,charge Everton and Chelsea but no charges for Bratislav Ivanovic. bottlers

"The FA said: "For an FA charge to follow, all three panel members must agree it is a sending-off offence. In this instance, the panel did not believe the conduct was worthy of a dismissal. "

What a fucking farce.

Presumably the FA will rescind the red card for this then?:

Chelsea vs Everton - Page 10 Article-1116262-00BE66680000044C-791_468x515
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 12 Feb 2015, 7:04 pm

What a fucking farce.
clearly the FA cannot take action, since the picture clearly shows that referee John Terry had a clear view of the incident.. clearly

Number of posts : 40811

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 12 Feb 2015, 7:13 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

What a fucking farce.
clearly the FA cannot take action, since the picture clearly shows that referee John Terry had a clear view of the incident.. clearly
You know, what (almost) upsets me more than anything is that I haven't heard much about other Everton players coming to the aid of McCarthy on the pitch. Is that true? If so, that's a fooking disgrace.

I was equally upset in the derby when Henderson went after Nais and not a single fooking player in blue showed up to square off against Henderson and help Nais out. Embarrassing in my opinion. Do we need to get Duncan fit again to play?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 12 Feb 2015, 11:52 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

What a fucking farce.
You know, what (almost) upsets me more than anything is that I haven't heard much about other Everton players coming to the aid of McCarthy on the pitch. Is that true? If so, that's a fooking disgrace.

I was equally upset in the derby when Henderson went after Nais and not a single fooking player in blue showed up to square off against Henderson and help Nais out. Embarrassing in my opinion. Do we need to get Duncan fit again to play?

I saw the highlights of the RS against Spurs and once again Henderson was in the ref's face. Particularly for the free kick that led to Spurs second goal. I hate to see him doing it but it seems to work for the 'Sky teams'.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 13 Feb 2015, 8:20 am

Daily Fail see it our way.

Chelsea vs Everton - Page 10 _80980140_daily_mail_back
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:54 am

Armchair wrote:Daily Fail see it our way.

Must be the first time ever!!
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4895
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:57 am

Helenqu wrote:
Armchair wrote:Daily Fail see it our way.

Must be the first time ever!!
You know what... Macca did fantastically well not to react... he should be applauded by the FA for showing such amazing restraint..

Ridiculous that Ivanovic has got away with it.. it's because the FA are too scared to take on Mourinho yet again... wankers

Number of posts : 40811

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10