606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal Palace vs Everton

+15
Da Judge
Made 4 Gwladys
Knight of Thorgothshire
Armchair
SouthernSmugToffee
hairy cataract
Statman
Mr_Ben
RhinoJagz
Hinchcliffe Corner
Blue gazza
The President
Goodison_Gringo
Super
Gravy & Chips
19 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Crystal Palace vs Everton - Page 12 Empty Re: Crystal Palace vs Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 31 Jan 2015, 10:28 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Bobby's been on the cocaine again....

"It was more than relief - it was real satisfaction. We carried a good threat and maybe we should have scored a second goal, but overall we defended with a lot of concentration and that made for a very pleasing performance."
He's win the manager bullshit award of the season with Brenda as a close runner-up.

Bloody fooking phenomenal Bobby. Rolling Eyes
it fucking beggars belief that anyone could call that dross we were subjected today a very pleasing performance.... I'm really quite stunned by his comments

he's clueless

Number of posts : 40811
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sun 01 Feb 2015, 12:36 am

Unless of course like Shankley, Catterick, Busby, Ferguson, Mourinho you defend publicly and bollock privately.......

The key point is that he actually said there was relief - actually there was more than that. We scored what 2 mins in that meant he knew we would have to defend like fuck to keep any side out for 90 mins plus. He knows that his team has achieved its immediate objective .... 3 points. It would be churlish in the current moment (see what I did there!!) to then publicly comment as to the manner.

I am beginning to take the view that Roberto has learned an awful lot about himself these last few weeks; and it will continue to be a learning process. I do expect that we will survive this year - and with patience I expect him to rebuild the side using Wigan's  our academy/scouts which I understand is continuing to really progress internationally. Apparently our academy is amongst the toughest to gain entry, however once in there is a far greater level of commitment to the lad around his development for the agreed time he will be there. Other clubs - including our neighbours are as much hire and fire as ever.

I do have my fingers crossed over yoofa Europa league and I still think that the pendulum as regards officials and injuries will swing to our benefit. Am I as optimistic as I was in the summer? No. But still on the Sefton-Bubbles continuum of "feeling good"  - I am still nearer to Sef than say Bubbs.

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 01 Feb 2015, 3:27 pm

The "Blues on Tour" comp was great. Breakfast, goody bag, halftime pie and tea, beautiful bus (My last bus trip was 1970!), free raffle, just a big ass post to deal with at the match itself. Just when I thought GP must be the worst for traveling support, along comes CP's Croydon's finest.
It was pleasing to see a re-energized team yesterday.
There didn't seem to be any animosity after the 0-0 last week. I'm glad KM got the nod, but sad to see Ross not involved anytime.
Garry Barry looked like last year, the back line defended against a team pretending to be Stoke 2011. Just a game of pumped crosses which Billy Joel dealt with pretty well (one goal mouth scramble excluded). That seemed to be their only tactic. Maybe Robles is better than Howard with the crossed ball?
Didn't quite get the KM substitution instead of McGeady.
As we've all mentioned the result was the most important thing.
Let's stuff the Gobshytes.
cheers
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 02 Feb 2015, 12:15 pm

Palace beaten 1in5,clean sheet kept ,defence improving, most importantly we got 3 points,3 points against the shyte we can really say are season has started,
Oh we got Chelski & Le Arse after that, we'll murder them. Very Happy
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 02 Feb 2015, 1:24 pm

Sefton wrote:Palace beaten 1in5,clean sheet kept ,defence improving, most importantly we got 3 points,3 points against the shyte we can really say are season has started,
Oh we got Chelski & Le Arse after that, we'll murder them. Very Happy

drunken

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Mon 02 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:The "Blues on Tour" comp was great. Breakfast, goody bag, halftime pie and tea, beautiful bus (My last bus trip was 1970!), free raffle, just a big ass post to deal with at the match itself. Just when I thought GP must be the worst for traveling support, along comes CP's Croydon's finest.
There didn't seem to be any animosity after the 0-0 last week. I'm glad KM got the nod, but sad to see Ross not involved anytime.
Garry Barry looked like last year, the back line defended against a team pretending to be Stoke 2011. Just a game of pumped crosses which Billy Joel dealt with pretty well (one goal mouth scramble excluded). That seemed to be their only tactic. Maybe Robles is better than Howard with the crossed ball?
cheers

cheers Rallying Cry received loud and clear!
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 02 Feb 2015, 5:34 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:The "Blues on Tour" comp was great. Breakfast, goody bag, halftime pie and tea, beautiful bus (My last bus trip was 1970!), free raffle, just a big ass post to deal with at the match itself. Just when I thought GP must be the worst for traveling support, along comes CP's Croydon's finest.
cheers

cheers   Rallying Cry received loud and clear!
cheers to you too.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12