Hull v Everton

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:03 pm

I was woken by excruciating cramp in my calf. Then the baby shat on our bed. Now this. Phenomenal.

Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3772
Age : 43
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:03 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:I was woken by excruciating cramp in my calf. Then the baby shat on our bed. Now this. Phenomenal.

Sounds like a great start to the new year mate. Very Happy Hull v Everton - Page 15 Food-smi Hull v Everton - Page 15 Food-smi
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69671
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:06 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:I was woken by excruciating cramp in my calf. Then the baby shat on our bed. Now this. Phenomenal.

Sounds like a great start to the new year mate. Very Happy Hull v Everton - Page 15 Food-smi Hull v Everton - Page 15 Food-smi

I don't even have a hangover. I kind of wish I did though. At least I could forget about that shite and believe it never happened tomorrow.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3772
Age : 43
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:12 pm

Super wrote:4pts from the drop zone...... Ha ha ha ha


Sorry Super, I don't see what is so funny about being 4 points from drop zone? affraid
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9957
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Super on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:17 pm

Sefton wrote:
Super wrote:4pts from the drop zone...... Ha ha ha ha


Sorry Super, I don't see what is so funny about being 4 points from drop zone? affraid

Because it helps me forget how bad we are playing at the minute. Can't be bother with the team anymore, we will be knocked out of the the FA Cup on Tuesday night and what next?
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37063
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:21 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Blueberto wrote:this is rather embarrassing. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  i actually fear for our prem safety at the moment. affraid affraid

WTF has gone wrong, scratch scratch scratch  how can we stop the rot.  bring in big joe to apply the " dogs of war " attitude. ??? Hull v Everton - Page 15 803911  i am just really lost for words at the moment Shocked Shocked Shocked

We'd never get relegated. Worse case is a bottom half finish.
are you serious?? .. .Fucking Hull are twatting us & we've only had one shot.. a free kick

we are nailed on to go if this continues

How many shit periods did we have under Moyes. Probably with worse squad etc.

Southampton went 5 on a row defeat etc

It's just a bad period of form. We have injuries, suspension etc.

I wouldn't start panicking. Trust me I am pretty pessimistic too.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Super on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:27 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Blueberto wrote:this is rather embarrassing. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  i actually fear for our prem safety at the moment. affraid affraid

WTF has gone wrong, scratch scratch scratch  how can we stop the rot.  bring in big joe to apply the " dogs of war " attitude. ??? Hull v Everton - Page 15 803911  i am just really lost for words at the moment Shocked Shocked Shocked

We'd never get relegated. Worse case is a bottom half finish.
are you serious?? .. .Fucking Hull are twatting us & we've only had one shot.. a free kick

we are nailed on to go if this continues

How many shit periods did we have under Moyes. Probably with worse squad etc.

Southampton went 5 on a row defeat etc

It's just a bad period of form. We have injuries, suspension etc.

I wouldn't start panicking. Trust me I am pretty pessimistic too.

2 wins in the last 10 premier games (against West Ham & QPR).

Last 5 away games read L L L L L

Super
Super

Number of posts : 37063
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:31 pm

Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Blueberto wrote:this is rather embarrassing. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  i actually fear for our prem safety at the moment. affraid affraid

WTF has gone wrong, scratch scratch scratch  how can we stop the rot.  bring in big joe to apply the " dogs of war " attitude. ??? Hull v Everton - Page 15 803911  i am just really lost for words at the moment Shocked Shocked Shocked

We'd never get relegated. Worse case is a bottom half finish.
are you serious?? .. .Fucking Hull are twatting us & we've only had one shot.. a free kick

we are nailed on to go if this continues

How many shit periods did we have under Moyes. Probably with worse squad etc.

Southampton went 5 on a row defeat etc

It's just a bad period of form. We have injuries, suspension etc.

I wouldn't start panicking. Trust me I am pretty pessimistic too.

2 wins in the last 10 premier games (against West Ham & QPR).

Last 5 away games read L L L L L


See my previous post. What shall we do when Sam shite from West Ham does the same for us. Sack him too?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Super on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:33 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Blueberto wrote:this is rather embarrassing. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  i actually fear for our prem safety at the moment. affraid affraid

WTF has gone wrong, scratch scratch scratch  how can we stop the rot.  bring in big joe to apply the " dogs of war " attitude. ??? Hull v Everton - Page 15 803911  i am just really lost for words at the moment Shocked Shocked Shocked

We'd never get relegated. Worse case is a bottom half finish.
are you serious?? .. .Fucking Hull are twatting us & we've only had one shot.. a free kick

we are nailed on to go if this continues

How many shit periods did we have under Moyes. Probably with worse squad etc.

Southampton went 5 on a row defeat etc

It's just a bad period of form. We have injuries, suspension etc.

I wouldn't start panicking. Trust me I am pretty pessimistic too.

2 wins in the last 10 premier games (against West Ham & QPR).

Last 5 away games read L L L L L


See my previous post. What shall we do when Sam shite from West Ham does the same for us. Sack him too?

At least he might have a plan B
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37063
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:41 pm

Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Blueberto wrote:this is rather embarrassing. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  i actually fear for our prem safety at the moment. affraid affraid

WTF has gone wrong, scratch scratch scratch  how can we stop the rot.  bring in big joe to apply the " dogs of war " attitude. ??? Hull v Everton - Page 15 803911  i am just really lost for words at the moment Shocked Shocked Shocked

We'd never get relegated. Worse case is a bottom half finish.
are you serious?? .. .Fucking Hull are twatting us & we've only had one shot.. a free kick

we are nailed on to go if this continues

How many shit periods did we have under Moyes. Probably with worse squad etc.

Southampton went 5 on a row defeat etc

It's just a bad period of form. We have injuries, suspension etc.

I wouldn't start panicking. Trust me I am pretty pessimistic too.

2 wins in the last 10 premier games (against West Ham & QPR).

Last 5 away games read L L L L L


See my previous post. What shall we do when Sam shite from West Ham does the same for us. Sack him too?

At least he might have a plan B

Jamie I am as pissed off as you are. We don't look good and we seem to just shatter under pressure at the moment. However Plan B of Long ball isn't what we are about.

I'd rather give Martinez time. If we were shit last season then yes it would be time to say goodbye. We have the players to be top 6, our infrastructure however at the moment states otherwise. That's what needs changed, not Martinez IMHO.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:53 pm

Just got back from New Year trip to Kent.

Anyone care to sum up the match for me in half a dozen words?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24113
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:54 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Just got back from New Year trip to Kent.

Anyone care to sum up the match for me in half a dozen words?
we won the possession with 55% cheers
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34713
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Mr_Ben on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 5:56 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Just got back from New Year trip to Kent.

Anyone care to sum up the match for me in half a dozen words?

Brucie Bonus bins blues
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:14 am

MOTD was painful to watch. First goal, poor defending, especially from Baines, but the second goal… that was embarrassing.

Martinez clearly doesn't know how to set up our defence. Better teams than Hull are going to run riot against us. If Big Sam gets his tactics right, we will lose 3-0 and I honestly think that must be the end for Martinez.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24113
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Fri 02 Jan 2015, 12:54 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:MOTD was painful to watch. First goal, poor defending, especially from Baines, but the second goal… that was embarrassing.

Martinez clearly doesn't know how to set up our defence.  Better teams than Hull are going to run riot against us.  If Big Sam gets his tactics right, we will lose 3-0 and I honestly think that must be the end for Martinez.  


I'm sick to the stomach that we have returned to the dark days of fighting relegation once again, more so because we don't look to have any fight in us this time,
gone are the days of dogs of war when we had players that wouldn't lye down like Graham Stuart and the likes, David Moyes left us with an already aging squad ,I'm starting to think he knew the writing was on the wall for Everton aging players and all, Martinez last season said he needed 7 players, we got McCarthy-Besic-Lukaku & Barry, Atsu on loan.

What we need is a keeper two centre halve's and a midfielder who can lead by example ,Its not fucking rocket science Roberto.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9957
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Gravy & Chips on Fri 02 Jan 2015, 1:05 pm

To be fair to Martinez too, we have seen the worst injury crisis amongst our centre halves I have ever witnessed
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Age : 47
Location : Walton (not the nick)
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 02 Jan 2015, 1:13 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:To be fair to Martinez too, we have seen the worst injury crisis amongst our centre halves I have ever witnessed

Only Stones is injured at the moment, and he was clearly rushed back too soon, which is down to decisions made at manager level.

Playing Barry in a back three was a fucking stupid decision and led directly to the second goal.

We've just sacked our medicine man. Mind you, he'd been with us for donkeys years and we didn't have all these ridiculous soft-tissue injuries before. So what's changed? Err, the manager.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24113
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  SEFTON on Fri 02 Jan 2015, 1:14 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:To be fair to Martinez too, we have seen the worst injury crisis amongst our centre halves I have ever witnessed


Point taken Gravy, but, most Evertonians were crying out about the need for a central defender, Alcaraz was long term injury,John stones manned up before getting injured,Distin & Jags have both been off form all season hence the need for another defender .Martinez sees the problem now .
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9957
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 02 Jan 2015, 1:26 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:MOTD was painful to watch. First goal, poor defending, especially from Baines, but the second goal… that was embarrassing.

Martinez clearly doesn't know how to set up our defence.  Better teams than Hull are going to run riot against us.  If Big Sam gets his tactics right, we will lose 3-0 and I honestly think that must be the end for Martinez.  
This split centre backs idea has its flaws, which often leads to either one of the 2 holding midfielders ending up a centre back. Against Hull it was embarrassingly obvious for the 2nd goal when Barry just gave up on the idea of defending, knew he didn't have the pace and just threw the towel in. How often do we see Dizzie pushed back to his own corner flag. Hew spends more time there than he does at CB. You just don't see the likes of Terry or Kompany etc, finding themselves in that kind of spot.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6484
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Hull v Everton - Page 15 Empty Re: Hull v Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum