Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014 - Page 12 Empty Re: Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 4:52 pm

The President wrote:Last attempt there sums us up
Yep, nicely sums it up, doesn't it. Cunts.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69518
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014 - Page 12 Empty Re: Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014

Post  Armchair on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 4:52 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:If we had to lose today I'm glad its a thonking because hopefully Bobby will stop with the bullshit now. We are in the shite and its time to put the smile away and talk about fantastic work rate and effort. The players aren't responding to your methods. Time to sort it out.
Not sure what you are talking about mate. We have been fantastic. One couldn't have asked for anything more from the players, they have been magnificent.

Phenomanal!
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19952
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 4:52 pm

All over, 3-0. Was closer to 4-0 than 3-1.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 4:52 pm

How the fuck is Martinez going to dress up this inept show? We've been building up to this for weeks.

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24089

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 4:53 pm

Sack Marninez, no subs , clueless cunt ,said a while ago we got an ageing team .
Relegation looms. Are style of play is shite .

What's his after match bullshit excuse ?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9932
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 4:54 pm

Maybe the soft twat will realise that his tinkering with the line up is fucking us up big time. Stupid cunt
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 4:54 pm

Armchair wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:If we had to lose today I'm glad its a thonking because hopefully Bobby will stop with the bullshit now. We are in the shite and its time to put the smile away and talk about fantastic work rate and effort. The players aren't responding to your methods. Time to sort it out.
Not sure what you are talking about mate. We have been fantastic. One couldn't have asked for anything more from the players, they have been magnificent.

Phenomanal!
Too true. Very unlucky day at the office. With such magnificent play, we were desperately unlucky not to get something from this game. Probably could just as easily have been a 3-0 win. Get Martinez a raise.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 4:54 pm

Armchair wrote:

Phenomanal!

Yeah the kind of phenomenal that hasn't registered one single win of note against a top side this season. Christmas is going to be an awful slog at this rate. Worst time to be out of form and playing with as much fizz as the last slug of a Tesco own brand coke cola.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 4:54 pm

BOOOOOOO!!!!

Fuck off Martinez, and fuck off you shower of useless shit. Not one of them deserved to be wearing the blue shirt today. Absolutely fucking terrible, embarrassing, couldn't-give-a-shit display from manager and players. They should personally pay for the travelling fans tickets and transport today.

If Bobby doesn't call it how it was in his interviews, he's going to completely lose the fans.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24089

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 4:58 pm

Thats the end of top 4 for sure. Look incapable of putting in a decent run of games. Mid table mediocrity beckons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:02 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:The concern is, who do we bring in against Stoke? I mean this team is clearly nowhere near good enough, but what will Bobby change?  I would play some of the kids - stick Garbutt at left back, hopefully Stones in for Distin, but who else?  

To me we need width. Today we were so narrow it was a disaster.

I'd go back 4-5-1. Stones in at the back but i doubt that is the key. The 2 of the 5 is key. We miss McCarthy terribly. We can either play Barry and Besic but they seem to not interact or Barry and Barks. I think as we are at home I'd go for Barks and Barry if McCarthy is still injured.
Get McGeady and Pienaar on the wings or worse case Coleman or Baines on the wings with either Stones or Garbutt in at full back.
Nais in at 10, or Barkley if McCarthy is fit. No 5 up front. Get Roman on when we are 2 up.

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:02 pm

Now everyone calm down cas Bobby said there was 'nothing between the sides'.

Thank god. I thought we were shite.

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:06 pm

Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014 - Page 12 Screen14

I reckon you can turn MOTD off around 11.15 then.

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:08 pm

WHY no subs Bobby Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014 - Page 12 Doh
WHY no subs Bobby Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014 - Page 12 Doh

I really can not understand why no subs Bobby Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014 - Page 12 Doh

The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:10 pm

We need to go back to doing what we're good at. Quick passing, lots of overlapping runs. Forget tiki-taka, we're not fucking Barcelona.

Play central midfielders (Barks, Nais) in central midfield, or don't play them at all. Don't play them out of position because you don't want to upset them.

Have two holding players in CM with one player in behind the striker. It doesn't matter who it is, Eto'o, Nais or Barks, but don't play all three because they keep bumping into each other.

Play Pienaar so Baines can break forward.

Bobby won't drop Luka because he's going to be the best striker in the world one day; that's fine, but stop asking him to drop deep and link up play because he can't do it. Play to his strengths; get Baines, Coley, McGeady Kev bombing down the wings and whipping balls into the box for him.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:11 pm

Southampton 3-0 Everton

Posted at 16:59

Everton manager Roberto Martinez says there 'was nothing between the sides' but his team defended poorly for three poor goals.

Three fucking goals Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014 - Page 12 Crash Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014 - Page 12 Crash Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014 - Page 12 Crash
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:12 pm

Everton manager Roberto Martinez on BBC Sport: "Very disappointing. A game with nothing between the two sides apart from ourselves not being able to defend the six-yard box better.

"It is about how we defended the six-yard box, the other two goals were the same. They didn't have to do much to score three goals. It was not a case of them being superior to us, it is just we were very soft.

"I do feel we need to find a good run of performances. I don't think the performance was too far away from what you need to get good results."
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:13 pm

Bluejagz wrote:Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014 - Page 12 Screen14

Missed the match today. Won't be watching the highlights. Doing the 12 puns tonight. That will help me to forget the result.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6508
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:13 pm

Armchair wrote:
Everton manager Roberto Martinez on BBC Sport: "Very disappointing. A game with nothing between the two sides apart from ourselves not being able to defend the six-yard box better.

"It is about how we defended the six-yard box, the other two goals were the same. They didn't have to do much to score three goals. It was not a case of them being superior to us, it is just we were very soft.

"I do feel we need to find a good run of performances. I don't think the performance was too far away from what you need to get good results."

Should have gone to Specsavers
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:21 pm

Lumper wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:Southampton v Everton @ St Marys 20/12/2014 - Page 12 Screen14

Missed the match today. Won't be watching the highlights. Doing the 12 puns tonight. That will help me to forget the result.

1st pun: What noise does a footballing horse make? Neigghhhmarrr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:33 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:BOOOOOOO!!!!

Fuck off Martinez, and fuck off you shower of useless shit.  Not one of them deserved to be wearing the blue shirt today.  Absolutely fucking terrible, embarrassing, couldn't-give-a-shit display from manager and players.  They should personally pay for the travelling fans tickets and transport today.

If Bobby doesn't call it how it was in his interviews, he's going to completely lose the fans.
Something is wrong within they ranks here.
Going forward we just have no cut or purpose.
If Baines can't or is unwilling to cross the ball into the danger area then get Garbutt to do it. At least Garbutt has a hairstyle that doesn't bother his performances.
If Barkley sees Baines in acres of space, ignores him and loses the ball to the 3 guys who were waiting to mug him, then get Kone or Pienaar or anyone who can do the simple things well.
If we can't defend routine crosses then we're fecked, and will be against Stoke.
If it's 2-0 and 3-0 and you can't get someone off the bench to change the same old same old, then there is something well wrong here. I would not want to be on the team bus tonight.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6465
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:40 pm

There was only one team playing in the Permier League today that did not make any subs.

I really would like to ask RM - WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE ANY SUBS

At 1-0 down it was clear a change was needed
At H-T it was clear a change was needed
At 2-0 it was clear a change was desperately needed
At 3-0 it was clear it was too late.

RM you clearly watched a different game to the one I listened too
The President
The President

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 5:44 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:BOOOOOOO!!!!

Fuck off Martinez, and fuck off you shower of useless shit.  Not one of them deserved to be wearing the blue shirt today.  Absolutely fucking terrible, embarrassing, couldn't-give-a-shit display from manager and players.  They should personally pay for the travelling fans tickets and transport today.

Something is wrong within they ranks here.
Going forward we just have no cut or purpose.
If Baines can't or is unwilling to cross the ball into the danger area then get Garbutt to do it. At least Garbutt has a hairstyle that doesn't bother his performances.
If Barkley sees Baines in acres of space, ignores him and loses the ball to the 3 guys who were waiting to mug him, then get Kone or Pienaar or anyone who can do the simple things well.
If we can't defend routine crosses then we're fecked, and will be against Stoke.
If it's 2-0 and 3-0 and you can't get someone off the bench to change the same old same old, then there is something well wrong here. I would not want to be on the team bus tonight.

The atmosphere on the bus will be fine because Bobby thinks that the performance was acceptable (see his post-match comments). So the players will continue to play at 70% every game.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 6:36 pm

What a fucking shambles today, was embarrassing to watch. I sat there all game hoping someone would take the game by the scruff of the neck and producing something that would mean I would have at least one positive to write about....... but no, nothing.

Why Roberto didn't make one change I don't understand, no one deserved to be on the pitch for the full 90mins.

We obviously don't practice corners in training because every single one was rubbish!

I would write a review about each player, but no need. Everyone = 4!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37022
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Sat 20 Dec 2014, 6:39 pm

Oh and one other thing about the game today, our fans were rubbish. Hardly made any noise all game apart from the opening 15mins. Didn't help that the team were shit, but it I wasn't Sat in th black next to them wouldn't have known they were there.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37022
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum