Man Shttey v Everton

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Man Shttey v Everton - Page 2 Empty Re: Man Shttey v Everton

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 5:13 pm

Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Funnily enough, I think this game could be set up for us to do alright. If you look at the Wolfsburg game we are actually more dangerous on the counter than when we have a ton of possession. If we get Jmc back and maybe Nais (How we miss his industry and smarts!) we stand a chance of getting points (well, maybe 1).

Big Rom likes to play running at goal, so does super Kev along with Coleyman and Baines. Sit deep and hit them on the break, 2-1 to Everton. The perfect mugging... and it was all down to sefton.

To be fair we could have conceded a bucket load against Wolfsburg. City won't be so profligate.

Hmmm. Bendtner up front, or Aguero. It's a tricky one.

Number of posts : 13156
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 5:43 pm

Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Funnily enough, I think this game could be set up for us to do alright. If you look at the Wolfsburg game we are actually more dangerous on the counter than when we have a ton of possession. If we get Jmc back and maybe Nais (How we miss his industry and smarts!) we stand a chance of getting points (well, maybe 1).

Big Rom likes to play running at goal, so does super Kev along with Coleyman and Baines. Sit deep and hit them on the break, 2-1 to Everton. The perfect mugging... and it was all down to sefton.

To be fair we could have conceded a bucket load against Wolfsburg. City won't be so profligate.

Although the goal they had unfairly chalked out was good, how many times did they really test us? Howard made maybe 2 saves that were anything other than bog standard. They were reduced to shooting from distance.

I'm not saying City's attack isn't terrifying, but their defence is where the weak spots are. Go at them on the counter and see what happens.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 8:37 am

Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:

Although the goal they had unfairly chalked out was good, how many times did they really test us? Howard made maybe 2 saves that were anything other than bog standard. They were reduced to shooting from distance.

I'm not saying City's attack isn't terrifying, but their defence is where the weak spots are. Go at them on the counter and see what happens.

Made weaker with the news Vincent Kompany is out injured.

SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9932
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 8:48 am

Uwist61 wrote:It's all over Sky News...judge UWIE Pickles has been aroused from his jet lag and is being made aware of possibly the greatest and most blatant theft in years ... Comparisons of Iraq's March into Kuwait, are being made its that flagrant....

Sorry to say Judge, you have been left in a bit of a pickle, you and your assistant M4G Egor have no case against me,
The 48 hour ruling has passed without contestation from the key witness Dixie, there for I have no case to answer. Man Shttey v Everton - Page 2 F_whistl
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 9:33 am

Sefton wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:It's all over Sky News...judge UWIE Pickles has been aroused from his jet lag and is being made aware of possibly the greatest and most blatant theft in years ... Comparisons of Iraq's March into Kuwait, are being made its that flagrant....

Sorry to say Judge, you have been left in a bit of a pickle, you and your assistant M4G Egor have no case against me,
The 48 hour ruling has passed without contestation from the key witness Dixie, there for I have no case to answer. Man Shttey v Everton - Page 2 F_whistl
I just love your optimism Sef & your defence is reasonable to me.. however I am just a mere observer to the under-pinning justice system of this competition, controlled by the Lord Hon Uwie... I watch from high in my bell tower & adjust the table as demanded by the justice system Smile

I fear the penalty may be even more severe as I picture poor Dixie, just recently back to the board.. hiding in the broom cupboard of his home... simply sobbing at the abuse of his thread run... now cut short in it's infancy Laughing
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34698
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 10:47 am

Uwist61 wrote:It's all over Sky News... judge UWIE has been aroused from his jet lag and is being made aware of possibly the greatest and most blatant theft in years ... Comparisons of Iraq's March into Kuwait, are being made its that flagrant....

Saddam Sef lol!

Number of posts : 13156

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 10:49 am

Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:

Agreed that they didn't really test us too much. However that was more because they messed up the opportunities. The gaps that opened up in our defence were awful. Aguero will likely exploit such sloppiness.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 11:10 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:It's all over Sky News... judge UWIE has been aroused from his jet lag and is being made aware of possibly the greatest and most blatant theft in years ... Comparisons of Iraq's March into Kuwait, are being made its that flagrant....

Saddam Sef lol!
Osama bin Sefton
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 11:56 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Sefton wrote:

I just love your optimism Sef & your defence is reasonable to me.. however I am just a mere observer to the under-pinning justice system of this competition, controlled by the Lord Hon Uwie... I watch from high in my bell tower & adjust the table as demanded by the justice system Smile

I fear the penalty may be even more severe as I picture poor Dixie, just recently back to the board.. hiding in the broom cupboard of his home... simply sobbing at the abuse of his thread run... now cut short in it's infancy Laughing

You mean Dixie, who for his part is oblivious of all that is going on here on this board ,which means I have a genuine right to take control of the thread according to lord Uwie's Pickles 48 hour ruling Very Happy that has surpassed with out any contestation from Dixie, Unfortunately on behalf of Judge UwiePickles, his henchmen M4GEgor with a great deal of Snitching by B-H-E ,Has brought about a hole lot of unwanted  tripe.lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 12:30 pm

For the first time since Arse tonked us 7-0 I'm  truly afeared for us.

Our only hope is that City miss their suspended and injured ones, and have their thoughts firmly on the Champions League. Maybe Aguero will break his cock tonight.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6465
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 12:39 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:

Saddam Sef lol!
Barrack Obama Osama bin Sefton
lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 12:57 pm

Judgement just about done and then we have some aggravating factors thrown in.... Will publish later...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8900

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 6:41 pm

5-1 to City. Noel Gallagher with all 5. Jagielka with a 94th minute goal.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:59 am

This weekend last year we were about to play Arsenal off the pitch after winning at Old Trafford the previous Wednesday. Where has it all gone wrong?

Do well to get anything today.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 11:41 am

Bluejagz wrote:This weekend last year we were about to play Arsenal off the pitch after winning at Old Trafford the previous Wednesday. Where has it all gone wrong?

Do well to get anything today.

European Football seems to have been a massive distraction and hindrance on us. We also seem have continuous defensive issues despite having two of the best full backs in the PL.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 11:48 am

Thinking about this, Citteh won't give a fuck about us, they'll be confident they can score at will against our shakey defence. Therefore, they won't press us in the way that Hull and Spurs and every other so-so team will do this season. The very fact that they will be one of the few teams to actually give us the space to play a bit means that at the end of it, when we've been beaten 5-3, Bobby will be able to say how magnificent we were, and how he can't ask any more of his amazing players, and we'll be back to the same old shite until February when we'll be in the relegation zone, but progressing nicely in the Europa where for some reason they haven't sussed us out yet.

Billy won't sack Bobby because that's not the way he operates, which is a good thing in many ways, but, with the errors we make trying to play tikka takka, we will be in a relegation battle this season unless Martinez finds a plan B against the high press.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24089

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 3:29 pm

this game seriously worries me, after the way chelsea ripped us, i fear the same.

but, i still cling to the hope we can get something out of it

Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7286

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 3:35 pm

I don't want to wtch but I suppose I will... expecting us to be twatted today
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 3:42 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I don't want to wtch but I suppose I will... expecting us to be twatted today

Not watching tonight. I've got an early dinner out with the family - three generations, plus a couple of strays. If it's any good I can watch MOTD tonight.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24089

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 3:53 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:I don't want to wtch but I suppose I will... expecting us to be twatted today

We'd get a point if Moyesie was in charge. I think I might watch the first 30 minutes then go to bed. KO is 21.30 here.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 4:12 pm

I'll watch it because I feel like moaning about the performance. lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69518

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 4:42 pm

24 Howard
02 Hibbert
06 Jagielka
15 Distin
03 Baines
23 Coleman
18 Barry
17 Besic
11 Mirallas
10 Lukaku
05 Eto'o
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 4:43 pm

WE CAN DO THIS

Come on You Blues
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 4:47 pm

subs: Joel, McGeady, Barkley, Osman, Pienaar, Garbutt, Alcaraz

obviously keeping Kone for midweek Man Shttey v Everton - Page 2 F_laugh
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 4:51 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:subs: Joel, McGeady, Barkley, Osman, Pienaar, Garbutt, Alcaraz

obviously keeping Kone for midweek Man Shttey v Everton - Page 2 F_laugh
What a turd, can't even make the substitute bench when fit. Unless he's injured again.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69518

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: