606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton vs Hull

+19
SEFTON
Sack the Juggler
Statman
Mr_Ben
Blue gazza
RhinoJagz
Knight of Thorgothshire
Dixie Land
Lumper
Made 4 Gwladys
~Liz61~
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Armchair
The President
Helenqu
tadpole
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Super
Yankthattoffee
23 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Everton vs Hull - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton vs Hull

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:41 pm

3 games in six days..City away next..fucked

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Liz61~ Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:42 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Well, glad I didn't watch that crap.

what a load of shite,cant be arsed commenting on the game.

~Liz61~

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:43 pm

11th in the table… and I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if that's as high as we get this season. That wasn't all that far off a full strength side and we're one-dimensional, sluggish, and incompetent.

That was piss-poor. Sack Moyles. Sack Doris. Sack Kenwright. Sack the Juggler.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25858
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:43 pm

Bluejagz wrote:3 games in six days..City away next..fucked
if we raise our game and beat city I'll be fucking pissed off.... like we can't be arsed to play against the shit teams... although obviously if City can't be arsed against the shit team we might get a point
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:45 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:11th in the table… and I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if that's as high as we get this season.  That wasn't all that far off a full strength side and we're one-dimensional, sluggish, and incompetent.  

That was piss-poor.  Sack Moyles.  Sack Doris.  Sack Kenwright.  Sack the Juggler.
Boberto has promised us champions league football and I for one believe him.... or at least I believe he meant to say "championship league football"
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:47 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
hairberto cataract wrote:11th in the table… and I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if that's as high as we get this season.  That wasn't all that far off a full strength side and we're one-dimensional, sluggish, and incompetent.  

That was piss-poor.  Sack Moyles.  Sack Doris.  Sack Kenwright.  Sack the Juggler.
Boberto has promised us champions league football and I for one believe him.... or at least I believe he meant to say "championship league football"
btw .. he also promised Wigan Champions League football Neutral

Number of posts : 40856

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:50 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
if we raise our game and beat city I'll be fucking pissed off.... like we can't be arsed to play against the shit teams... although obviously if City can't be arsed against the shit team we might get a point

At this rate we look like being 20 points worse off then last season. And if I hear something positive coming out of Martinez's mouth after this shite……..

Its time he came out angry for once.

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:52 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:

Let's see what he's made of now. We were absolutely woeful tonight, and absolutely woeful for 75 minutes against Spurs. On the other hand, if he wins us the Europa, I don't care if we finish 16th.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:57 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

Let's see what he's made of now.  We were absolutely woeful tonight, and absolutely woeful for 75 minutes against Spurs.  On the other hand, if he wins us the Europa,  I don't care if we finish 16th.
how about 18th?
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 03 Dec 2014, 9:57 pm

just spotted MOTD is on tonight for those with masochistic tendancies Everton vs Hull - Page 8 695251

Number of posts : 40856

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 03 Dec 2014, 10:02 pm

We miss McCarthy, but there is no excuse for that tonight. We were shite. Everton vs Hull - Page 8 695251
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Wed 03 Dec 2014, 10:12 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:just spotted MOTD is on tonight for those with masochistic tendancies Everton vs Hull - Page 8 695251

Get the nipple clamps ready
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6841
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 03 Dec 2014, 10:25 pm

Bluejagz wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

At this rate we look like being 20 points worse off then last season. And if I hear something positive coming out of Martinez's mouth after this shite……..

Everton manager Roberto Martinez:
"In the first half we did enough to win the game, but you don't win games with one-goal margins.

" I'm incredibly proud of the effort of the players. In the second half we were disrupted - Leighton Baines got a knock to the nose and got punished when Hull got the goal and we didn't have the energy to get the winning goal.

"With the number of games it's incredibly high - the effort and character was magnificent. They came here with a clear approach - a lot of energy and made it difficult to break them down. Hull were ruthless in taking their chance."

He is turning into Brendan fucking Rodgers.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 03 Dec 2014, 10:39 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

"In the first half we did enough to win the game, but you don't win games with one-goal margins.

" I'm incredibly proud of the effort of the players. In the second half we were disrupted - Leighton Baines got a knock to the nose and got punished when Hull got the goal and we didn't have the energy to get the winning goal.

"With the number of games it's incredibly high - the effort and character was magnificent. They came here with a clear approach - a lot of energy and made it difficult to break them down. Hull were ruthless in taking their chance."

Shocking to read that nonsense. Utter crap. Clueless.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 03 Dec 2014, 10:53 pm

Everton vs Hull - Page 8 Screen12

Has the BBC caption writer been on the sauce?

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 03 Dec 2014, 10:56 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

You don't win games with one-goal margins!!?? What the fuck Bobby. The effort was magnificent but we didnt have enough energy! Contradicting yourself there. Is he ever not happy!?

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 03 Dec 2014, 11:07 pm

Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

You don't win games with one-goal margins!!?? What the fuck Bobby. The effort was magnificent but we didnt have enough energy! Contradicting yourself there. Is he ever not happy!?

That really is embarrassing shite. I just hope that behind closed doors he's bollocking the useless fuckers. If he's giving them that crap, it's no wonder they're complacent. He needs to drop a couple of players for the Citteh game, give some young 'uns a go, but that that ain't going to happen. Mainly because we don't seem to have any young 'uns knocking on the door.

Sigh. Depressing.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 04 Dec 2014, 2:04 am

i think we are 9 points worse off than last year, i cannot see how we are gonna claw that back with us playing like we are at the moment
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 04 Dec 2014, 8:32 am

Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

The effort was magnificent, what fucking effort? We were clueless, Bobby brings on Pienaar who looked not interested (for Mirralas) takes off the 0nly player showing interest in Besic ,Ross  Barkley should be dropped, gave the ball away far to many times , Lukaku scores again but goes missing most of the game.

Did I watch a different game to Bobby ?

Are team is aging fast and its telling on the pitch, only Barkley /Besic and Lukaku were under 30, any wonder we had no energy at the end.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10599
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 04 Dec 2014, 10:40 am

We're always shit in midweek games.

Super can you do some stats on our PL games played midweek in the last 5 years.

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 04 Dec 2014, 10:41 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

Silver lining is that your reign as post starter continues. Not sure it will last more than one game though.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 04 Dec 2014, 10:47 am

Sefton wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

The effort was magnificent, what fucking effort? We were clueless, Bobby brings on Pienaar who looked not interested (for Mirralas) takes off the 0nly player showing interest in Besic ,Ross  Barkley should be dropped, gave the ball away far to many times , Lukaku scores again but goes missing most of the game.

Are team is aging fast and its telling on the pitch, only Barkley /Besic and Lukaku were under 30, any wonder we had no energy at the end.

Sef - your before and after posts are so different! Very Happy

before the game your comments are almost like Martinez's post match comments cheers
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:20 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

before the game your comments are almost like Martinez's post match comments cheers

STJ, would you have predicted a draw before kick off? , I think its called being shocked at how poor we played against a poor opposition, at least I'm saying how it was rather than looking through Martinez rose tinted glasses.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10599
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:23 am

Sefton wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Sefton wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

STJ, would you have predicted a draw before kick off? , I think its called being shocked at how poor we played against a poor opposition, at least I'm saying how it was rather than looking through Martinez rose tinted glasses.

True. That game was bad enough, really depressing, but Bobby's comments afterwards have just tipped me over the edge. I've had enough of his bullshit. I know that's his style, but it's really starting to grate on me now. Okay, you don't have to bollock your players in public, but you don't have talk such utter nonsense that it's clear you're bullshitting. He should have just said fuck all. Most worrying though is that we do seem to have been sussed out now, and Bobby doesn't know how to tweak our system to make us less fucking obvious.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Thu 04 Dec 2014, 1:27 pm

Bored of it all now.

With the baby on the way I will not be renewing next year, I was 50/50 but that game just tipped me over the edge.

What fucking game was Bobby watching? Besic was the only one trying to get forward and Ossie was blowing for tugs after 60 mins and he leaves him on.

McGeady has been shite for 3 games on the bounce and he brings that fucker on before Eto'o.

Jags trying an inch perfect pass when Besic is free next to him and this caused the breakway for them to score.

Distin is knackered, he was struggling with 1 game a week and he has just played 3 in 7 days. I have never seen him get raped so much in one game before ever.

Once again we are the Charity side, lost the last 4, play us to get a point.
Haven't scored since September 2013, here's the ball have a go!

Wankers
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next