Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Tonteau on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:01 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:Good three points.  Didn't deserve it though.  Never felt sorry for that fat cunt Allerdyce before.

Me either, and I'm not starting now.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 113
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:04 pm

Didn't realise they were 4th prior to the game.

Champions League it is then.

We need to toughen up. No wing play at all today we looked flat. Eto'o looks like a blast of fresh air when he comes on.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Tonteau on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm

Thought Distin and Hibbo were great. Jags good too and Osman did his fair share.

We look creatively bereft on the left without Baines, but we dug in and the winner was superb. The Eto'o miss would have been one of the best goals we've scored this season if he'd got it right - what a move. Carroll caused some problems winning the ball in the air, but really he's just a donkey, how anyone paid £30million for his is beyond me.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 113
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  tadpole on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:15 pm

Newcastle up to 4th

Gotta take your hat off to pardew. Plenty of chairman would have fired the bullet too. That 4th spot is so up for grabs.

Lets hope Bill backs RM.

A win is a win too. see you all next Sunday
tadpole
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Age : 40
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-11-02

http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Tonteau on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:20 pm

tadpole wrote:Newcastle up to 4th

Gotta take your hat off to pardew. Plenty of chairman would have fired the bullet too. That 4th spot is so up for grabs.

Lets hope Bill backs RM.

A win is a win too. see you all next Sunday

We're two points off it. But right now position isn't important, we just gotta keep winning.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 113
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  SEFTON on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:22 pm

Job done: three points, Naismith -Barkley poor today given to much away.
Hibbert-Distin unsung hero's as McCarthy did well ,Mirralas out the game today needs to get back to his best, as does Lukaku who for some reason still drifting too wide for me.
Eto'o had a good cameo appearance, should have scored
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9935
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Tonteau on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:31 pm

SEFTON wrote:Job done: three points, Naismith -Barkley poor today given to much away.
Hibbert-Distin unsung hero's as McCarthy did well ,Mirralas out the game today needs to get back to his best, as does Lukaku who for some reason still drifting too wide for me.
Eto'o had a good cameo appearance, should have scored  

Not having that, he won the ball that set off Lukaku for our winner. Even when he does nothing in front of goal, he still does more than most players. Always putting himself around and making a nuisance of himself.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 113
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:45 pm

Fair play to Big Sam.

Sky just said to him that he would think that McCarthy should have been sent off and Sam didn't agree. He says that McCarthy had nowhere to go after the challenge apart from going into the player. He was aggrieved that the first goal could have been offside, which is fair enough, but he didn't think McCarthy should have been sent off.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:46 pm

Tonteau wrote:
SEFTON wrote:Job done: three points, Naismith -Barkley poor today given to much away.
Hibbert-Distin unsung hero's as McCarthy did well ,Mirralas out the game today needs to get back to his best, as does Lukaku who for some reason still drifting too wide for me.
Eto'o had a good cameo appearance, should have scored  

Not having that, he won the ball that set off Lukaku for our winner. Even when he does nothing in front of goal, he still does more than most players. Always putting himself around and making a nuisance of himself.

Yes, I agree. I thought Nais acquited himself well again today. Barks, Luka, Mirallas less so. Eto'o is another class. And, although he gets a lot of stick, Ossie gives us something no other player does. Delighted he scored today. We really need a proper stand-in for Baines though. Amazing how narrow we look on the left without him. Coleman got better as the game went on too. I thought Tim had an okay game in goal too, looked pretty solid and was bombarded most of the game with high balls.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24089
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  SEFTON on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 6:26 pm

Tonteau wrote:
SEFTON wrote:Job done: three points, Naismith -Barkley poor today given to much away.
Hibbert-Distin unsung hero's as McCarthy did well ,Mirralas out the game today needs to get back to his best, as does Lukaku who for some reason still drifting too wide for me.
Eto'o had a good cameo appearance, should have scored  

Not having that, he won the ball that set off Lukaku for our winner. Even when he does nothing in front of goal, he still does more than most players. Always putting himself around and making a nuisance of himself.


That my friend maybe so , but, he gave the ball away far too many times, the one chance he had on goal he blasted it(not even on goal) way over .
just my opinion.Very Happy
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9935
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Statman on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 7:15 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:Take that you cockney CUNTs


LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 8:11 pm

If the Jimmy Mac tackle was so bad, why did Twattenburg give a throw in after all the handbags.
No doubt MOTD will spend more time analyzing the tackle than anything else in the game.
I thought our midfield was gash until Eto'o came on and sorted them out.
What has happened to Ross? He looks confused some times.  Robby should tell Woy to bog off for messing with the kid's head.
Hibbo did well at LB. I was hoping for a cut in and right foot drive, but only nearly.
WHU were like Stoke 4 years ago. Just an aerial onslaught.  At least we tried to match them and in the end we beat them with a bit of footy.
Ossie looked like he loved playing alongside Eto'o. Sam had a Barca flashback for the goal link up.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6465
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 10:23 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:We really need a proper stand-in for Baines though.

We have one, he's just also fuckin' injured!
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2424
Age : 38
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 11:30 pm

Was out all day (wife in Hospital after gall bladder surgery) so had no updates from game. From watching MOTD there, seemed like a real old fashioned feisty affair. On another day, we could have been down to 9 men but Clattenburg still paying us back for derby nightmare. Barkley got rightly shamed for diving but maybe, perhaps maybe he expected the contact but still was a poor decision from the boy. Tomkins as well with stupid reaction to push, pretending he was struck in the face. Fuck off.

I think in general we have got lucky with red cards since Martinez arrived. Does the perception that we are a neat passing easy on the eye team get us out of red cards? Barry, Howard, McCarthy, Mirallas have all been lucky in the last 2 seasons not to be red carded.


_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sun 23 Nov 2014, 10:44 am

Bluejagz wrote:Was out all day (wife in Hospital after gall bladder surgery) so had no updates from game. From watching MOTD there, seemed like a real old fashioned feisty affair. On another day, we could have been down to 9 men but Clattenburg still paying us back for derby nightmare. Barkley got rightly shamed for diving but maybe, perhaps maybe he expected the contact but still was a poor decision from the boy. Tomkins as well with stupid reaction to push, pretending he was struck in the face. Fuck off.

I think in general we have got lucky with red cards since Martinez arrived. Does the perception that we are a neat passing easy on the eye team get us out of red cards? Barry, Howard, McCarthy, Mirallas have all been lucky in the last 2 seasons not to be red carded.

I think it's more that we have a reputation as being an HONEST team, that stays up when tickled (or even when hit hard).. we've been like this as long as I can remember & Pip made it even more obvious to the media when he was skipper..

...this is why I was so pissed off with Barks ... I agree he thought Nolan (who is a dirty fucker) was going to clatter him... but diving is not the answer to avoid a hit.... if we get the same rep as the shite for throwing ourselves on the floor I think the reds will flow & we won't get marginal decisions at all.

I like Barks a hell of a lot... but nooooooooo !
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34698
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  RhinoJagz on Sun 23 Nov 2014, 11:10 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:Was out all day (wife in Hospital after gall bladder surgery) so had no updates from game. From watching MOTD there, seemed like a real old fashioned feisty affair. On another day, we could have been down to 9 men but Clattenburg still paying us back for derby nightmare. Barkley got rightly shamed for diving but maybe, perhaps maybe he expected the contact but still was a poor decision from the boy. Tomkins as well with stupid reaction to push, pretending he was struck in the face. Fuck off.

I think in general we have got lucky with red cards since Martinez arrived. Does the perception that we are a neat passing easy on the eye team get us out of red cards? Barry, Howard, McCarthy, Mirallas have all been lucky in the last 2 seasons not to be red carded.

I think it's more that we have a reputation as being an HONEST team, that stays up when tickled (or even when hit hard).. we've been like this as long as I can remember & Pip made it even more obvious to the media when he was skipper..

...this is why I was so pissed off with Barks ... I agree he thought Nolan (who is a dirty fucker) was going to clatter him... but diving is not the answer to avoid a hit.... if we get the same rep as the shite for throwing ourselves on the floor I think the reds will flow & we won't get marginal decisions at all.

I like Barks a hell of a lot... but nooooooooo !

And unlike other clubs we could probably think of, the manager and fans will not let him know that this is not acceptable.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 2 West Ham 1 (Lukaku, Osman)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum