FC Krasnodar vs Everton

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

FC Krasnodar vs Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: FC Krasnodar vs Everton

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 3 Oct 2014 - 1:49

Mr_Ben wrote:Kevin Ratcliffe has a terrible goal scoring record
but what goals they were.  Both of them.
cheers

Now, have we got anything left for OT on Sunday?
I'm getting up at 8:30am on a Sunday to get to OT, so we can sing about Davie Moyes and hopefully get something out of the game.
I just hope the flight home, plus 1 day's rest is enough.
Terrible timing for this. Should have been a Monday night game anyway.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6466
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

FC Krasnodar vs Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: FC Krasnodar vs Everton

Post  SEFTON on Fri 3 Oct 2014 - 10:40

This result may not seem much at the moment, but, when you see what Krasnodar do at home to the other teams in are group,
It will change peoples thoughts on how good a point it was and how good a team Krasnodar are.

We played well below par ''Granted'' but, when you see what players were missing in Coleman-Barkley-Mirallas-Pienaar-McCarthy, all first team regulars,
Replaced with Hibbert back from injury-Gibson back from long term injury it puts it into another perspective.

With a owner worth 5 billion, I expect to hear more about Krasnodar in the coming years.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9947
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

FC Krasnodar vs Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: FC Krasnodar vs Everton

Post  Helenqu on Fri 3 Oct 2014 - 10:48

A certain amount of luck always seems to be essential for teams to do well in Europe. It looks like we might just have that with us this year.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 57
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

FC Krasnodar vs Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: FC Krasnodar vs Everton

Post  Statman on Fri 3 Oct 2014 - 10:49

Goodison_Gringo wrote:My closed season excitement and optimism has well and truly done one now. Time to find something else to do at the weekends for a while. If they can't be arsed to turn up, I don't see why I should.

You wrote this from home didn't you? Very Happy
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

FC Krasnodar vs Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: FC Krasnodar vs Everton

Post  SEFTON on Fri 3 Oct 2014 - 10:57

Statman wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:My closed season excitement and optimism has well and truly done one now. Time to find something else to do at the weekends for a while. If they can't be arsed to turn up, I don't see why I should.

You wrote this from home didn't you? Very Happy

Have a thought for the fans that travelled to Krasnodar last night , long journey home.
wish I had a penny for every time I got annoyed with Everton, specially when I have to make a 400 round trip back South.

No body ever said it was easy being an Evertonian.Very Happy

SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9947
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

FC Krasnodar vs Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: FC Krasnodar vs Everton

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Fri 3 Oct 2014 - 18:02

POLLYANNA wrote:
Statman wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:My closed season excitement and optimism has well and truly done one now. Time to find something else to do at the weekends for a while. If they can't be arsed to turn up, I don't see why I should.

You wrote this from home didn't you? Very Happy

Have a thought for the fans that travelled to Krasnodar last night , long journey home.
wish I had a penny for every time I got annoyed with Everton, specially when I have to make a 400 round trip back South.

No body ever said it was easy being an Evertonian.Very Happy


I wrote it from work. It's a 20 minute bike ride, gauntlet run home through rush hour traffic in Lima. Krasnodar to Liverpool is a piece of piss in comparison.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3757
Age : 43
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

FC Krasnodar vs Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: FC Krasnodar vs Everton

Post  SEFTON on Fri 3 Oct 2014 - 18:16

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
POLLYANNA wrote:
Statman wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:My closed season excitement and optimism has well and truly done one now. Time to find something else to do at the weekends for a while. If they can't be arsed to turn up, I don't see why I should.

You wrote this from home didn't you? Very Happy

Have a thought for the fans that travelled to Krasnodar last night , long journey home.
wish I had a penny for every time I got annoyed with Everton, specially when I have to make a 400 round trip back South.

No body ever said it was easy being an Evertonian.Very Happy


I wrote it from work. It's a 20 minute bike ride, gauntlet run home through rush hour traffic in Lima. Krasnodar to Liverpool is a piece of piss in comparison.


Oh so you've been to Krasnodar then Gringo? Very Happy
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9947
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

FC Krasnodar vs Everton - Page 7 Empty Re: FC Krasnodar vs Everton

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum