606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT

+22
Tonteau
Armchair
Blue gazza
Statman
Cahill the Great
Yankthattoffee
RhinoJagz
My other LB is a Ferrari
Mr_Ben
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Barry Horne's Equaliser
The President
Lumper
Helenqu
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Da Judge
Dixie Land
Super
Gravy & Chips
Albert
Merseyblue
hairy cataract
26 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT

Post  Yankthattoffee Wed 13 Aug 2014, 12:25 am

Statman wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:advice needed

I have a ticket for the game.  Also a lift to Leicester but not the return leg (my lift is staying overnight with family, and I need to get home).
Any ideas about getting back home after the game?

Train?
I was thinking that as my first option (£47 ish), but then I thought that there may be other options like jumping a lift off an Everton coach, but would they do a one way trip? The website gave no info on that one.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT

Post  Armchair Wed 13 Aug 2014, 7:28 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Statman wrote:

I have a ticket for the game.  Also a lift to Leicester but not the return leg (my lift is staying overnight with family, and I need to get home).

Train?
I was thinking that as my first option (£47 ish), but then I thought that there may be other options like jumping a lift off an Everton coach, but would they do a one way trip?  The website gave no info on that one.

You could ask Kone if you could travel in his ambulance.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Wed 13 Aug 2014, 8:49 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Statman wrote:

Train?
I was thinking that as my first option (£47 ish), but then I thought that there may be other options like jumping a lift off an Everton coach, but would they do a one way trip?  The website gave no info on that one.

You could always try putting a request out on twitter to see if anyone has a spare seat back to Liverpool, copy in the likes of @fourthofficial, @NSNO etc and see if you can get a ride home.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 13 Aug 2014, 10:37 am

MY MAN KONE WILL SURPRISE A FEW OF YOU DOUBTERS-BELIEVE AND HE WILL SCORE

It will be like having a new striker. cheers 

SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Wed 13 Aug 2014, 1:21 pm

Armchair wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Statman wrote:

Train?

Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 F_laugh Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 F_laugh Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 F_laugh Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 F_laugh Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 830563 Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 830563 Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 830563 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Thu 14 Aug 2014, 1:18 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Armchair wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Statman wrote:

Train?

Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 F_laugh Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 F_laugh Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 F_laugh Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 F_laugh Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 830563 Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 830563 Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 830563 

+ a gazillion
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:02 am

With everyone saying how eager they are and Martinez saying that the start of this season is going to be different, there can only be one result - 3-0 to Leicester, Kone with a hat trick  Neutral 
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:21 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:With everyone saying how eager they are and Martinez saying that the start of this season is going to be different, there can only be one result - 3-0 to Leicester, Kone with a hat trick   Neutral 

I think we will have a slow start mainly due to the fact I dont think we look quite ready for the new season.   A disappointing 1-1 draw is my prediction.
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:29 am

Cahill the Great wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:With everyone saying how eager they are and Martinez saying that the start of this season is going to be different, there can only be one result - 3-0 to Leicester, Kone with a hat trick   Neutral 

I think we will have a slow start mainly due to the fact I dont think we look quite ready for the new season.   A disappointing 1-1 draw is my prediction.

With Lukaku-Coleman-Mirallas all expected to play , I expect nothing short of a win , Pre-season we were without these three players for the last three games.
0-2 the mighty blues.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:38 am

sefton wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:

With Lukaku-Coleman-Mirallas all expected to play , I expect  nothing short of a win , Pre-season we were without these three players for the last three games.
0-2 the mighty blues.
I hope we are more than a three player team sef  Neutral 
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:39 am

Tough pre-season with players on different fitness plans either through World Cup exertions or injury, so kind of hoping it all falls into place on Saturday. Hopefully or abundance of options will keep Leicester guessing. Need a good start with Arse and Chelsea up next. 1-2 Blues.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 14 Aug 2014, 10:55 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:

With Lukaku-Coleman-Mirallas all expected to play , I expect  nothing short of a win , Pre-season we were without these three players for the last three games.
0-2 the mighty blues.
I hope we are more than a three player team sef  Neutral 

We are Jugs , but any team missing three valuable players like these three, who also score most of our goals . would effect the balance of the team as well as creativity.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:00 pm

Mr arl fella works for Leicester and says 5/2 for them to win is a great price
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:10 pm

sefton wrote:
Blueberto wrote:These are the games we must win

A very tight game, but we will edge it, the Goodson roar will take the players by the scruff of the neck and make em perform . Lukaku will score to start the riot
2-1 

Lukaku and Naismith

COYB

IMWT

We are the away team Blueberto? lol! 
 I know, we will be that loud tho, they will hear us in Leicester   cheers   It was the end of a long shift when I posted.  lol!
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:16 pm

cheers picking up where you left of last season Jay  cheers 

Number of posts : 40814

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:22 pm

Blueberto wrote:
sefton wrote:

A very tight game, but we will edge it, the Goodson roar will take the players by the scruff of the neck and make em perform . Lukaku will score to start the riot
2-1 

Lukaku and Naismith

COYB

IMWT

I know, we will be that loud tho, they will hear us in Leicester   cheers   It was the end of a long shift when I posted.  lol!

Do I need to do my first thread check  affraid . Its a bit early in the day - after having had the whole summer off - to be making that sort of mistake!!!! And as for the pifflingly paltry platitude of a comeback.... it's not looking good.

@League organiser do you want to pursue?

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:25 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
sefton wrote:

2-1 

Lukaku and Naismith

COYB

IMWT

Do I need to do my first thread check  affraid . Its a bit early in the day  - after having had the whole summer off - to be making that sort of mistake!!!! And as for the pifflingly paltry platitude of a comeback.... it's not looking good.

hmmm .. tempting as it is... we should only fine the thread starter if he gets home / away combo wrong..BHE was correct so I guess it's all in order.

It would be amusing though to slap a few points deduction on Blueberto though .. just for a laugh like Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:29 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
sefton wrote:

2-1 

Lukaku and Naismith

COYB

IMWT

Do I need to do my first thread check  affraid . Its a bit early in the day  - after having had the whole summer off - to be making that sort of mistake!!!! And as for the pifflingly paltry platitude of a comeback.... it's not looking good.

hmmm .. tempting as it is... we should only fine the thread starter if he gets home / away combo wrong..BHE was correct so I guess it's all in order.

It would be amusing though to slap a few points deduction on Blueberto though .. just for a laugh like Very Happy 

That sounds like 3 points deduction to be suspended for the coming season (to be invoked in the handling of any similar transgression).... I love my job!  cheers 

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:31 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
sefton wrote:

2-1 

Lukaku and Naismith

COYB

IMWT

That sounds like 3 points deduction to be suspended for the coming season (to be invoked in the handling of any similar transgression).... I love my job!  cheers 
I like it ... does that also make Sef the reigning snitcher ... does Sef get supergrass points before we even kick a ball.

Your ruling is of course final (as long as I don't get any fines)

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:34 pm

Back on track

I can see Atsu starting instead of Mirallas....if he has been training with Chelski
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:38 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
sefton wrote:

2-1 

Lukaku and Naismith

COYB

IMWT

I like it ... does that also make Sef the reigning snitcher ... does Sef get supergrass points before we even kick a ball.

I remember young Sefton being fairly peeved at previous egregious treament. Its only fair that he is the leading snitch - and iven it before a ball has even be placed on the centre spot for kickoff - it's snitchi of the highest order so 1+1 points applied. Sef leads the competition, but has he gone too early.

Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:40 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
sefton wrote:

2-1 

Lukaku and Naismith

COYB

IMWT

I remember young Sefton being fairly peeved at previous egregious treament. Its only fair that he is the leading snitch - and iven it before a ball has even be placed on the centre spot for kickoff - it's snitchi of the highest order so 1+1 points applied. Sef leads the competition, but has he gone too early.
So is Sef on 2 points then ?... he needs to be careful now though as reigning snitch.. failure to snitch on members errors is a serious offence if I recall

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 14 Aug 2014, 12:46 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
sefton wrote:

2-1 

Lukaku and Naismith

COYB

IMWT

So is Sef on 2 points then ?... he needs to be careful now though as reigning snitch.. failure to snitch on members errors is a serious offence if I recall

Yes 2 points - nothing like incentivising the lad - and yes we fall into that horrible mess that is dereliction of duty if misses snitches!

Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 14 Aug 2014, 1:31 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:
Blueberto wrote:
sefton wrote:

2-1 

Lukaku and Naismith

COYB

IMWT

Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 F_whistl Leicester 2-2 Everton (McGeady, Naismith) FT - Page 2 F_whistl

Last edited by Blueberto on Thu 14 Aug 2014, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Thu 14 Aug 2014, 1:32 pm

It must be the first game of the season. We are already on page 4 and we are still 2 days away.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next