Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku)

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku) - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku)

Post  ToffeeDan on Thu 01 May 2014, 9:39 am

The Victory Parade has been put on hold... it's gone quiet for a few days.

Let's f**king keep it that way.

Not good for the nerves but an 89th minute loser would really piss them off - 1-0 to City off Hibbert's arse.. (Hibbo scores we riot).

My heart says Everton - of course.. but we all know the score and how disappointing it will be to practically gift wrap the title to THEM.

If City can't overcome their Goodison, Merseyside and old-time City hoodoos for one 90 minute game with the title almost on the line and a near full-strength XI in what is virtually a title decider against a side short on players (with so many injuries) and so much less to play for I will be royally surprised. It will only take one moment of indecision from a Blue like Barks and they'll be away. My head says 2-0 to City.

Last edited by Toffee Dan on Thu 01 May 2014, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20101
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku) - Page 3 Empty Re: Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 01 May 2014, 9:47 am

Toffee Dan wrote:The Victory Parade has been put on hold... it's gone quiet for a few days.

Let's f**king keep it that way.

Not good for the nerves but an 89th minute loser would really piss them off - 1-0 to City off Hibbert's arse.. (Hibbo scores we riot).

lol! 

Number of posts : 13152
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 01 May 2014, 4:28 pm

just bumped into a lad I went to Rotterdam with for the CWC in 85 ... I haven't seen him for about 10 years...

He's going to the Citeh game & totally shitting it that we win...

He moved to Jersey from Liverpool in the early 80's & bleeds blue..

Honestly... I think most blues I know (whether they live in Liverpool or not) want us to lose this one...
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34504
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Thu 01 May 2014, 6:33 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:just bumped into a lad I went to Rotterdam with for the CWC in 85 ... I haven't seen him for about 10 years...

Honestly... I think most blues I know (whether they live in Liverpool or not) want us to lose this one...

I don't
I just can't want us to lose any game

Will I be upset if we lose .... yes .... but maybe not as much as normal Smile
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Thu 01 May 2014, 10:54 pm

The President wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:just bumped into a lad I went to Rotterdam with for the CWC in 85 ... I haven't seen him for about 10 years...

I don't

Yes that's how I feel too.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  anticipate_the_pass on Fri 02 May 2014, 5:26 am

Helenqu wrote:
The President wrote:

I don't

We win our last two games and Arsenal lose theirs  Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku) - Page 3 Action-2 cheers cheers
anticipate_the_pass
anticipate_the_pass

Number of posts : 1014
Registration date : 2006-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Fri 02 May 2014, 7:23 am

anticipate_the_pass wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
The President wrote:

I don't

We win our last two games and Arsenal lose theirs  Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku) - Page 3 Action-2 cheers cheers

Yes, it's not likely but it is possible Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 02 May 2014, 10:36 am

Helenqu wrote:
anticipate_the_pass wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
The President wrote:

I don't

Yes, it's not likely but it is possible Smile
which is all very nice... but ... the shite win the league Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku) - Page 3 695251 Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku) - Page 3 695251 Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku) - Page 3 695251 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Fri 02 May 2014, 12:50 pm

I have it! The perfect sequence of results to keep everyone happy:(well at least not be accused of not helping Shite)

Spurs lose, we draw with City. Thats 5th guaranteed
Arsenal lose to West Brom. We go into the last day 3 points behind Arsenal, still with a chance (however slim) of 4th.
Chelsea beat Norwich Go top, a point ahead of the Shite
Palace draw with Shite. The Shite know we did what we could to put it back in their favor but they blow it themselves. City still in poll position to win title.

We don't lose, we guarantee 5th, still outside chance of 4th, City still with title destiny in their hands.

Simples.  Very Happy 

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 02 May 2014, 1:45 pm

Bluejagz wrote:I have it! The perfect sequence of results to keep everyone happy:(well at least not be accused of not helping Shite)

Arsenal lose to West Brom. We go into the last day 3 points behind Arsenal, still with a chance (however slim) of 4th.
Palace draw with Shite. The Shite know we did what we could to put it back in their favor but they blow it themselves. City still in poll position to win title.

We don't lose, we guarantee 5th, still outside chance of 4th, City still with title destiny in their hands.

Simples.  Very Happy 
 cheers Everton 2 Champions Elect 3 (Barkley, Lukaku) - Page 3 Food-smi 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6379
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Fri 02 May 2014, 2:29 pm

Bluejagz wrote:I have it! The perfect sequence of results to keep everyone happy:(well at least not be accused of not helping Shite)

Simples.  Very Happy 

Make it so!!
Helenqu
Helenqu

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert on Fri 02 May 2014, 2:58 pm

Simples.  Very Happy 

Surely the perfect results would be us beating city and palace beating liverpoo?
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Fri 02 May 2014, 4:42 pm

Albert wrote:

Simples.  Very Happy 

Surely the perfect results would be us beating city and palace beating liverpoo?

The perfect scenario is us winning our last two, Arsenal losing their last two, Liverpool losing their last two and Man City winning their last two.  cheers 

Not gonna happen, though  No No 
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 02 May 2014, 5:06 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Albert wrote:

Simples.  Very Happy 

The perfect scenario is us winning our last two, Arsenal losing their last two, Liverpool losing their last two and Man City winning their last two.  cheers 

Not gonna happen, though  No No 
I'm usually over-optimistic, but you take the biscuit  sunny 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6379
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 02 May 2014, 5:38 pm

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-could-crown-liverpool-as-champions.66129/page-138

I think we need to invite the poster named "del" on here. I like his style.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24056

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 02 May 2014, 5:55 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-could-crown-liverpool-as-champions.66129/page-138

I think we need to invite the poster named "del" on here. I like his style.
I especially enjoyed this one..

I want Liverpool F.C to cease to exist the racist/attempted murdering/heysel denying/chelsea blaming/head ruffling/munich singing/sh1t throwing/ambulance rocking bell ends

I may apply for a loginthere .. it's funny
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Fri 02 May 2014, 11:21 pm

City have won only once in their last 15 league visits to Goodison Park (W1, D4, L10).

I really hope that reads : W1, D4, L11 after tomorrow

COYB
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan on Sat 03 May 2014, 11:36 am

Simples.  Very Happy 

Looking at 4th place a win and a draw equals Arsenal's present total (they are 3 goals better than us so we'd need a 4 goal swing - at least 2 of which would come from 2 Arsenal defeats). If we win both games they need to win one as we could swing 4 goals in those two games (say 1-0 and 3-0) and beat them by 1 goal if they draw both games - not an impossible scenario.

Stand by for a play-off if we win 4-3 and 4-2 and they draw both games 0-0.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20101
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sat 03 May 2014, 1:26 pm

spuds down a goal and a man..... Smile
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Sat 03 May 2014, 4:28 pm

As far as I can tell, I think we are guaranteed at least 6th, unless we lose both our last two games and Spuds in by 26 goals in their last game.

Come on City  cheers 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19779
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Sat 03 May 2014, 4:35 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:As far as I can tell, I think we are guaranteed at least 6th, unless we lose both our last two games and Spuds in by 26 goals in their last game.

Come on City  cheers 
WTF

We still have a chance at CLF, So fuck the shyte /City were in it for ourselves.
IMWT 2-0
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9850
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sat 03 May 2014, 4:39 pm

I say we go for it (and I bet RM does too)
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 03 May 2014, 4:40 pm

we'll win this
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Sat 03 May 2014, 4:49 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:we'll win this

Going by the rest of today's results we should do Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Sat 03 May 2014, 4:51 pm

Teams:

Everton XI: Howard, Baines, Stones, Jagielka (c), Alcaraz, Coleman, McCarthy, Osman, Barkley, Naismith, Lukaku

Subs: Robles, Hibbert, McGeady, Deulofeu, Distin, Garbutt, Ledson

Manchester City XI: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Clichy, Garcia, Yaya Toure, Milner, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko

Subs: Pantilimon, Lescott, Kolarov, Silva, Fernandinho, Negredo, Jovetic
Helenqu
Helenqu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum