Shkodran Mustafi

Go down

Shkodran Mustafi Empty Shkodran Mustafi

Post  Super on Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:04 pm

Released on a free by David Moyes, he has been called up into the German squad.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2570182/Germany-call-Everton-reject-Shkodran-Mustafi-released-Manchester-United-manager-David-Moyes.html
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36843
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shkodran Mustafi Empty Re: Shkodran Mustafi

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:35 pm

always difficult to tell who will make it and you can't keep everyone on the books until they finally mature into the player you hoped they were

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25847
Age : 55
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Shkodran Mustafi Empty Re: Shkodran Mustafi

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:36 pm

Super wrote:Released on a free by David Moyes, he has been called up into the German squad.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2570182/Germany-call-Everton-reject-Shkodran-Mustafi-released-Manchester-United-manager-David-Moyes.html
sack Moyles ...
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34406
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Shkodran Mustafi Empty Re: Shkodran Mustafi

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 28 Feb 2014, 4:13 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Super wrote:Released on a free by David Moyes, he has been called up into the German squad.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2570182/Germany-call-Everton-reject-Shkodran-Mustafi-released-Manchester-United-manager-David-Moyes.html
sack Moyles ...

just a matter of time. i think  Suspect 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7238
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shkodran Mustafi Empty Re: Shkodran Mustafi

Post  Armchair on Fri 28 Feb 2014, 4:32 pm

Moyes got more right than he got wrong. Martinez on the other hand...  pale 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19644
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Shkodran Mustafi Empty Re: Shkodran Mustafi

Post  Tonteau on Fri 28 Feb 2014, 4:46 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Moyes got more right than he got wrong. Martinez on the other hand...  pale 

Was going to say the same. It's a whole different situation to buying shite players in the first place. Think of an academy player Moyes released who really made the grade and proved him wrong. Sirralex released Guisseppe Rossi, Gerard Pique, Paul Pogba and probably a few more and they've all become top level players, even the best make mistakes.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Shkodran Mustafi Empty Re: Shkodran Mustafi

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 28 Feb 2014, 7:21 pm

It's interesting that Moyes has started to really become a target with the press. If Utd were top of the league, this wouldn't even have been a story I think.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68336
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Shkodran Mustafi Empty Re: Shkodran Mustafi

Post  Tonteau on Sat 21 Jun 2014, 11:43 pm

So based on tonight I think we can say Moyes got this right. International standard my arse.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Shkodran Mustafi Empty Re: Shkodran Mustafi

Post  Super on Thu 11 Aug 2016, 11:12 am

To the latest on Arsenal’s pursuit of Valencia defender Shkodran Mustafi now, and our colleagues at Sky in Germany are reporting the deal is close, with personal terms already agreed.

Sky Sports News HQ understands negotiations will continue today as the Gunners try to wrap up the deal for the Germany international.

Arsene Wenger is desperate for defensive reinforcements following injuries to Per Mertesacker and Gabriel, and could weigh out up to £30m on Mustafi.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36843
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shkodran Mustafi Empty Re: Shkodran Mustafi

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 11 Aug 2016, 8:20 pm

Super wrote:
To the latest on Arsenal’s pursuit of Valencia defender Shkodran Mustafi now, and our colleagues at Sky in Germany are reporting the deal is close, with personal terms already agreed.

Sky Sports News HQ understands negotiations will continue today as the Gunners try to wrap up the deal for the Germany international.

Arsene Wenger is desperate for defensive reinforcements following injuries to Per Mertesacker and Gabriel, and could weigh out up to £30m on Mustafi.
£30M - wow. Could have gotten him for free not that long ago. lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68336
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Shkodran Mustafi Empty Re: Shkodran Mustafi

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum