Everton 2 Aston Villa 1 (Naismith, Mirallas)

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Everton 2 Aston Villa 1 (Naismith, Mirallas) Empty Everton 2 Aston Villa 1 (Naismith, Mirallas)

Post  Super on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:39 pm

Right time to put the shambles of Tuesday night behind us and get back to winning ways with 3pts against Villa.

Hopefully Lukaku will be fit to start, otherwise we are going go be very lightweight up top.

Everton 2 Villa 0

Last edited by Super on Sat 01 Feb 2014, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36926
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Aston Villa 1 (Naismith, Mirallas) Empty Re: Everton 2 Aston Villa 1 (Naismith, Mirallas)

Post  Armchair on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:59 pm

You forget that we have African Crouch now  cheers 

Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19776
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Aston Villa 1 (Naismith, Mirallas) Empty Re: Everton 2 Aston Villa 1 (Naismith, Mirallas)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:01 pm

Villa have been playing really well lately, whereas we look like we are Wigan from last season, but without their prowess up front....  Neutral  4-0 to Villa, Kone to get a hattrick

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:18 pm

I'll be at this match. We'd better win.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6293
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:21 pm

Taking bets now on who will be the first with the 'rallying call'. Il go with jags.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Tue 28 Jan 2014, 11:42 pm

Started at 21.39.

Uwie, we need a ruling here on a Match Thread theft.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7089
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 5:09 am

Statman wrote:Started at 21.39.

Well we do need to go to the archive and see what time the match finished... the timestamp for messages on the board is always suspect  Suspect 
If Super's posting is on or around the match ending it could be tight.... that and the fact that following a match like that there should have been a respectful period of mourning at least....

I will hold the case pending - if Super (and if there is potentially aggrieved soul) leave to make a claim.

OK so it is 0609 (in the office in Basel and the timestamp is 1809 so 12 hours behind.... (or ahead...)

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8872
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 7:34 am

We were 4-0 down at Anfield with ten minutes to play lol! 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19776
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 8:52 am

I apologise for started the next match thread before the previous game had ended. I thinking was that if I carried out this plan, Everton might score 4 late goals and I would have taken the match theft fine accordingly.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 9:04 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:

We were 4-0 down at Anfield with ten minutes to play lol! 

Rules is rules but Super has offered strong mitigation. I'll leave it to the judiciary to sort.
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 9:21 am

Super wrote:I apologise for started the next match thread before the previous game had ended. I thinking was that if I carried out this plan, Everton might score 4 late goals and I would have taken the match theft fine accordingly.

This is a disgrace. The corpse of my match thread body wasn't even cold.  

Laughing 

Number of posts : 13152

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 11:15 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Super wrote:I apologise for started the next match thread before the previous game had ended. I thinking was that if I carried out this plan, Everton might score 4 late goals and I would have taken the match theft fine accordingly.

Laughing 

True, but the last nail was being hammered into the coffin.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 11:36 am

Super wrote:

Laughing 

Some might say I'm just a stickler for traditional methods, but you really shouldn't be putting bodies in coffins before they're actually dead.

Number of posts : 13152

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 11:39 am

Super wrote:

Laughing 

Some might say I'm just a stickler for traditional methods, but you really shouldn't be putting bodies in coffins before they're actually dead.

I can think of some who we should !!!
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 12:13 pm

Bluejagz wrote:Taking bets now on who will be the first with the 'rallying call'. Il go with jags.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2014/01/29/jags-calls-for-a-response

I win  cheers 

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 6:30 pm

The President wrote:
Super wrote:

Laughing 

I can think of some who we should !!!
as match thread league manager it is important that I remain totally independent & not influence action against the obviously guilty perpetrator (alleged) who is undoubtedly responsible for us not scoring 5 goals in the last 10 minutes of the game & creating a lifetime memorable stake in blue history, I also consider that this despicable act was the main reason that Suarez' cock was not broken in the dying minutes.

..but as I say I need to stay unbiased in my view  Very Happy 

so ...your call UWIE as honorable barrister & merciless slaughterer of the guilty
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34502
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Wed 29 Jan 2014, 10:23 pm

I have taken some counsel forma wide variety of sources.

It is heartening that the defendant "coughed" so readily and frankly it does him credit that the accompanying apology was so fulsome .

However to look at the apology and mitigation we must look within the context...

1. Yes the match had time to run - and it was too early
2. The likely match score was never normally expected to be turned round but on such a night... where the manager himself had excoriated the fan base to "BELIEVE"
3. The match was against the shoite

to bury one's hopes so publicly in the face of our fiercest enemy can only draw one punishment....20 points with 10 points suspended to 2014-5 season start (so 10 points net penalty).

The court would like to recognise all those who respect tradition and the old way of doing things. As a recognition the court is happy to reward snitching and apply 10% bonus of the initial sentence....2 points to Statman...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8872

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Thu 30 Jan 2014, 1:06 am

Uwist61 wrote:I have taken some counsel forma wide variety of sources.

It is heartening that the defendant "coughed" so readily and frankly it does him credit that the accompanying apology was so fulsome .

However to look at the apology and mitigation we must look within the context...

1. Yes the match had time to run - and it was too early
2. The likely match score was never normally expected to be turned round but on such a night... where the manager himself had excoriated the fan base to "BELIEVE"
3. The match was against the shoite

to bury one's hopes so publicly in the face of our fiercest enemy can only draw one punishment....20 points with 10 points suspended to 2014-5 season start (so 10 points net penalty).

The court would like to recognise all those who respect tradition and the old way of doing things. As a recognition the court is happy to reward snitching and apply 10% bonus of the initial sentence....2 points to Statman...

Where does that put me in the Match Thread League?
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Thu 30 Jan 2014, 1:10 am

Just seen the updated Thread table. My points per thread ratio is looking very good.
Statman
Statman

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:34 am

I accepted my punishment for my foolish action on Tuesday night. I am deeply embarrassed by my actions and will make it a priority that something like this never happens again.

I would like to put this incident behind me and move forward to the conversation this thread should take and that being the match against Aston Villa.

I just hope that everyone can forgive me and it doesn't affect the boys to much in their important game at the weekend.
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Thu 30 Jan 2014, 11:00 am

Super wrote:I accepted my punishment for my foolish action on Tuesday night. I am deeply embarrassed by my actions and will make it a priority that something like this never happens again.

I would like to put this incident behind me and move forward to the conversation this thread should take and that being the match against Aston Villa.

I just hope that everyone can forgive me and it doesn't affect the boys to much in their important game at the weekend.

Message from Bobby M. He says " Super is a young lad and enthusiastic and that is the sort of poster we need on 606, sometimes when you are keen and eager you make mistakes and we have to make allowances for that. Team and posters were all hurt by the loss to Liverpool but we will move on together and learn from this experience. We will now focus fully on the Aston Villa game."

Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 30 Jan 2014, 12:03 pm

If Vellios doesn't get a game now, what's the point?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6379
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 30 Jan 2014, 12:14 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:If Vellios doesn't get a game now, what's the point?

I was going to make some cheap racist gag about kebabs but I just can't be arsed
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24055

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 30 Jan 2014, 12:16 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:If Vellios doesn't get a game now, what's the point?

I was going to make some cheap racist gag about kebabs but I just can't be arsed

That's what the derby defeat has brought us to. Moyes out!
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 31 Jan 2014, 11:14 pm

Derby gone... transfer window shut...

7-0

COYB  cheers 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34502

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum