Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo)

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 12 Empty Re: Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 1:03 am

Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 12 Ibgli5oCjujxtX[/quote]
Just got in and missed us on MOTD.
Great atmoshere, and only 2000 of us. About the same number of Man Yoo "fans" 2 minutes after BO's goal.
I was utterly wrong about BO being a headless chicken. It seems that last year the rest of the team had not got up to his level of thinking yet;)
Looking at the replay above, both of our full backs are in the penalty area.
As someone just posted DM would have had J5 and a Crosville brought on with 15 minutes to play.
My eyes followed the ball, but did Rooney level Jags? Jags was immense tonight. McCarthy muscling Rooney of the ball.... all great stuff.

COYBs let's out Arse Arsenal.

cheers drunken Sleep 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6352
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 1:12 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:

Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 12 Ibgli5oCjujxtXJust got in and missed us on MOTD.
Great atmoshere, and only 2000 of us.  About the same number of Man Yoo "fans" 2 minutes after BO's goal.
I was utterly wrong about BO being a headless chicken. It seems that last year the rest of the team had not got up to his level of thinking yet;)
Looking at the replay above, both of our full backs are in the penalty area.
As someone just posted DM would have had J5 and a Crosville brought on with 15 minutes to play.
My eyes followed the ball, but did Rooney level Jags?  Jags was immense tonight. McCarthy muscling Rooney of the ball.... all great stuff.

COYBs let's out Arse Arsenal.

cheers drunken Sleep 
Thing I love most about the goal, apart from it going in and winning us the game, is the united defenders realising what's happening and collectively shitting a brick as they try and get back to recover the unrecoverable.

Good night I take it, Yank. Happy birthday to you!
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 2:01 am

Never in doubt Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 12 F_laugh Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 12 F_laugh Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 12 F_laugh Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 12 F_laugh 
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 2:05 am

Thank you all for the posts in this thread - it was a pleasure reading through it all. cheers cheers 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68518
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 3:02 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Thank you all for the posts in this thread - it was a pleasure reading through it all. cheers cheers 
Agreed. Had a busy day today trying to keep people out of my office while i was trying to watch the game....

I remarked today that Martinez has made the team play without fear. They are in the old Catterick mould, you score 3, we'll score 4.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 6:47 am

Bryan wrote:Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 12 _71536456_moyes

Very Happy 
Some guy on Twitter who appears to have some decent history and was at the game today met with David Moyes who was apparently with Chris Woods and 5 other guys in the Lowry. Tweeted that Moyes was furious after the game, called Everton fans, after 11 years, a fucking disgrace, and they apparently said "if thats how they want to play it, they'll regret it".

Asked if he is happy EFC are doing well he said "I'm delighted...Roberto is a great guy"

He then went on to say "after 11 years it's a disgrace how the fans treated me tonight. From how I found them to how I left them.....a fucking disgrace'"

what did he expect, he screwed us big time. or, where we supposed to roll over for his " big team " everyday he sours his relationship with the people who followed him and the club that made him.
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 6:51 am

Re: Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo)
Post Blueberto Yesterday at 20:15

phew, rooney off post

got my 5000 post coming up. would love to mark it with a goal for us come on blues Very Happy

Re: Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo)
Post Blueberto Yesterday at 21:28

5000 posts oviedo baby c'mon cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

perfect timing cheers cheers 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 6:55 am

Bryan wrote:And...

Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 12 _71530730_mmftbmartinezpostmatch

Everton manager Roberto Martinez said:
"I couldn't be prouder. We never felt inferior, we kept doing what we are good at. I have always felt this squad was capable of going anywhere and playing teams eye to eye.
"The second half performance was a lot better. We had real composure in the final third. I thought it showed a real indication of what can be achieved but we have done nothing yet. We need to carry on improving and prove we can perform like that anywhere in the league.
"We have got a fantastic blend of experience and arrogant young players and that excites me."

loving him, so positive c'mon bobby Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 7:51 am

The goal was great for three reasons;

1) the passage of play leading up to the goal involved a dozen or more passes in and around united's penalty area, united just couldn't get the ball off us

2) as Oviedo comes storming in, I think it's ossie runs in towards the near post for the pull back option, we were all desparate to score, not just sitting back and waiting

3) it was an away win at united Smile

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 8:40 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:The goal was great for three reasons;

1) the passage of play leading up to the goal involved a dozen or more passes in and around united's penalty area, united just couldn't get the ball off us

2) as Oviedo comes storming in, I think it's ossie runs in towards the near post for the pull back option, we were all desparate to score, not just sitting back and waiting

and it keeps us level with the shite Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 8:58 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:The goal was great for three reasons;

yes, yes and yes. Especially 2) perhaps, because we do seem to have ambition to get forward across the team now. Confidence must be high. We did appear to dominate the midfield too, which was great against a team like Utd, even if they are a bit shit at the moment. I'm positive we'll have a reality check soon, and get a bit of a tonking, but how we recover from that is going to be the key to how bright the future is.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 9:53 am

Blueberto wrote:

Very Happy 
Some guy on Twitter who appears to have some decent history and was at the game today met with David Moyes who was apparently with Chris Woods and 5 other guys in the Lowry.  Tweeted that Moyes was furious after the game, called Everton fans, after 11 years, a fucking disgrace, and they apparently said "if thats how they want to play it, they'll regret it".

Asked if he is happy EFC are doing well he said "I'm delighted...Roberto is a great guy"

He then went on to say "after 11 years it's a disgrace how the fans treated me tonight. From how I found them to how I left them.....a fucking disgrace'"

what did he expect,  he screwed us big time. or, where we supposed to roll over for his " big team "  everyday he sours his relationship with the people who followed him and the club that made him.
ahhhh diddums Davey ... diddums poor Davey
Moyes 0 Martinez 1 (Oviedo) - Page 12 Action-2 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 10:06 am

Blueberto wrote:

Very Happy 
Some guy on Twitter who appears to have some decent history and was at the game today met with David Moyes who was apparently with Chris Woods and 5 other guys in the Lowry.  Tweeted that Moyes was furious after the game, called Everton fans, after 11 years, a fucking disgrace, and they apparently said "if thats how they want to play it, they'll regret it".

what did he expect,  he screwed us big time. or, where we supposed to roll over for his " big team "  everyday he sours his relationship with the people who followed him and the club that made him.
I still don't get this "Screwed us over big time" thing. He got wind of a once in a lifetime job opportunity and made sure there was nothing to stop him getting it. We missed out on maybe £4million max compensation and probably they wouldn't have paid it and we'd have been stuck with him.

What he did at our club is why we can compete. We should all be very grateful to David moyes, calling him a peadophile is pretty disgraceful (although I did laugh a bit).
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 10:27 am

Tonteau wrote:
Blueberto wrote:

Very Happy 

I still don't get this "Screwed us over big time" thing. He got wind of a once in a lifetime job opportunity and made sure there was nothing to stop him getting it. We missed out on maybe £4million max compensation and probably they wouldn't have paid it and we'd have been stuck with him.

What he did at our club is why we can compete. We should all be very grateful to David moyes, calling him a peadophile is pretty disgraceful (although I did laugh a bit).
I don't blame him for taking the once in a lifetime opportunity but why did he string us along? All this 'I'll decide at the end of the season' rubbish was disrespectful and some of the things he has said since he left have been equally so. After the great send off on the last day of the season she should have just shut the fuck up.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7089
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 10:30 am

Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Blueberto wrote:

Very Happy 

I don't blame him for taking the once in a lifetime opportunity but why did he string us along? All this 'I'll decide at the end of the season' rubbish was disrespectful and some of the things he has said since he left have been equally so. After the great send off on the last day of the season she should have just shut the fuck up.
He was hedging his bets. I agree he's not covered himself in glory since he left, but he's under a shed load more pressure with united than he ever was with us and he looked like he's struggling to cope with it.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 10:34 am

Absolutely delighted. Our best win (in terms of what it means and the opposition) for many a year - to play them off the park was just brilliant to see. Something told me before the game we'd do this but you dare to dream and then we used to get let down (think Wembley, 2009 and 2012, especially 2012 against a very ordinary Shite team). Up there with the Ferguson winners against United (at Goodison), the 2-0 win over the Shite in Joe Royle's first game, King's winner in the Derby and a few more beside.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20095

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 12:32 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Absolutely delighted. Our best win (in terms of what it means and the opposition) for many a year - to play them off the park was just brilliant to see. Something told me before the game we'd do this but you dare to dream and then we used to get let down (think Wembley, 2009 and 2012, especially 2012 against a very ordinary Shite team). Up there with the Ferguson winners against United (at Goodison), the 2-0 win over the Shite in Joe Royle's first game, King's winner in the Derby and a few more beside.

I hadn't been to OT for an Everton game for 33 years, but this year just seemed to be made for a Blues victory, so tickets were a must. The story was already written and Lineker already had his "Moyes wins at OT" line already written. It just had to happen.
Moyes got a roasting from the fans, and seems to have reacted very badly, as above twitter comments. We're a lover scorned, so go figure DM. Really don't know what he expected, or how he is going to have the EFC fans regret their chanting?
More than anything is there God-given-right attitude to everything.
Rooney's clash with Jags I didn't see properly. Maybe on highlights.
Great night and a hell of a lot of noise from 2000 fans.
...and why didn't Sky cover this game?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 12:37 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Blueberto wrote:

Very Happy 

He was hedging his bets. I agree he's not covered himself in glory since he left, but he's under a shed load more pressure with united than he ever was with us and he looked like he's struggling to cope with it.
I still like Moyes ... he was fantastic for us & we should not forget that... we'd possibly be a shit club in a lower league if it's not for his efforts.. I'd always applaud the man & shake his hand if he'd let me..

That said.. he was a cunt the way he took Felli & the way he pursued Baines... all other stuff is forgivable... can't blame him for taking the manure job really, can we ?
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 12:44 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Blueberto wrote:

Very Happy 

I still like Moyes ... he was fantastic for us & we should not forget that... we'd possibly be a shit club in a lower league if it's not for his efforts.. I'd always applaud the man & shake his hand if he'd let me..

That said.. he was a cunt the way he took Felli & the way he pursued Baines... all other stuff is forgivable... can't blame him for taking the manure job really, can we ?
Agree on all points. I'd love a pie, pint and chat with him. He saved us for sure.
But their are a lot of fans who have a similar feeling to losing a girlfriend to a guy who had more money, then coming back to your house to take the Xbox and TV she bought you as a gift last Christmas.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 12:50 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Blueberto wrote:

Very Happy 

Agree on all points. I'd love a pie, pint and chat with him. He saved us for sure.
But their are a lot of fans who have a similar feeling to losing a girlfriend to a guy who had more money, then coming back to your house to take the Xbox and TV she bought you as a gift last Christmas.
what a bitch .. can I keep the PS3 though & the portable
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 12:58 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Blueberto wrote:

Very Happy 

I heard she's bought him a Mac Air and a 50" TV for Christmas.
Hurts done it?
santa 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 1:31 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Blueberto wrote:

Very Happy 

I heard she's bought him a Mac Air and a 50" TV for Christmas.
Hurts done it?
santa 
Yes, but he gave her chlamydia so all is well Very Happy 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 6:55 pm

[quote="Yankthattoffee"][quote="Made FooFoo Gwladys"][quote="Tonteau"][quote="Statman"][quote="Tonteau"][quote="Blueberto"]
Bryan wrote:.....
analogy of the year
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 12:22 am

Probably worth seeing again from a different angle, great build up play, we were queuing up to take turns at goal.... Oh, and Oviedo Baby! Very Happy 

Number of posts : 25878

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 9:38 am

Statman wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Blueberto wrote:

Very Happy 

Don't agree with the slanderous remarks, not funny at all.
My only grievance was that Moyes dragged on the inevitable while stringing along the fans, reference his contract.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9819
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next