606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley)

+19
El Pablo
Super
Statman
VenezuelaBlue
ToffeeDan
Dixie Land
RhinoJagz
hairy cataract
Lumper
Albert
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Helenqu
fourdoors
Knight of Thorgothshire
Yankthattoffee
SEFTON
Blue gazza
Goodison_Gringo
Mr_Ben
23 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley)

Post  hairy cataract Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:55 pm

Thank fuck for that. Should really have won that about 5-2.

Looks like we're going to needing strong drink to get through this season. Fuck me, it's not going to boring under RObbie is it
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25858
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley) - Page 13 Empty Re: Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley)

Post  Super Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:56 pm

Awesome first half, followed by a poor second half.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38095
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:57 pm

Champions league we're havin a laugh Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley) - Page 13 F_laugh Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley) - Page 13 F_laugh 

Toffees in 4th cheers 

Number of posts : 40858

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:57 pm

Super wrote:Awesome first half, followed by a poor second half.
And how many times will we say that this season?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:58 pm

Just shows we have still alot of work to do. When we were on form, I dont think anyone could have stayed with us in first half. Second half we backed off and became more disjointed as Newcastle grew in confidence. Lukaku looked knackered by the end. Probably could have been taken off with 15 to go. Foofoo looks to have fantastic balance. Created two tight chances from nothing.

3 points in the bag. happy days. cheers 

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:06 pm

I'm on my fourth drink at this stage drunken That was a difficult second half to watch.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6841
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:12 pm

Well, the second half out a damper on things Neutral 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22536
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:13 pm

Bluejagz wrote:Just shows we have still alot of work to do. When we were on form, I dont think anyone could have stayed with us in first half. Second half we backed off and became more disjointed as Newcastle grew in confidence. Lukaku looked knackered by the end. Probably could have been taken off with 15 to go. Foofoo looks to have fantastic balance. Created two tight chances from nothing.

Pretty much what I was thinking. But how good is it to have Barkley and Lukaku in tandem, with Mirallas feeding both of them? The power, pace and skill is incredible. And then we bring on FooFoo! cheers  Happy days indeed.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:15 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:Just shows we have still alot of work to do. When we were on form, I dont think anyone could have stayed with us in first half. Second half we backed off and became more disjointed as Newcastle grew in confidence. Lukaku looked knackered by the end. Probably could have been taken off with 15 to go. Foofoo looks to have fantastic balance. Created two tight chances from nothing.

Pretty much what I was thinking.  But how good is it to have Barkley and Lukaku in tandem, with Mirallas feeding both of them?  The power, pace and skill is incredible.  And then we bring on FooFoo! cheers  Happy days indeed.
it was a great game to watch ... but what ent wrong .. we could have easily blown 2 pts there... RM needs to diagnose the 2nd half issues fast

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:18 pm

ANd over to Carragher at Sky:

"WHHEEEEEEEP WHEEEEEEE! IIIIIIIIEEEEE!"

My fucking ears are bleeding!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:23 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

Pretty much what I was thinking.  But how good is it to have Barkley and Lukaku in tandem, with Mirallas feeding both of them?  The power, pace and skill is incredible.  And then we bring on FooFoo! cheers  Happy days indeed.
it was a great game to watch ... but what ent wrong .. we could have easily blown 2 pts there... RM needs to diagnose the 2nd half issues fast
Newcastle getting the first one back so early in the half didnt help. Plus their substitutions improved them alot and started to stretch us, especially down our right side. Lukaku started to come too deep and we lost our shape. I think things were pretty even for the last 20 mins. We could have had easily scored a fourth before they got a second. Newcastle were so bad in first half they came out to restore some pride.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:30 pm

Great game to watch. As Hairy said, this season definitely will not be boring!

Unbelievable that we are still the only unbeaten side in the Premier League, but that alone shows that we are doing something right. I thought that we put in a fantastic team performance in the 1st half. We looked a balanced side that could pass, be creative, defend and score.

I will credit the bardcode cunts a little in the end as they were far better in the 2nd half, although they only got back in it through a wonder strike from Cabaye. I thought that our midfield looked strong but perhaps think that Osman won't be in the starting line up once Pienaar is fit and Deulofeu is up to speed.

On a side note, my wife watched the game with me in the pub and thought that we had a player called "Mugabe*". Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley) - Page 13 Doh 

(McCarthy by the way)
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:36 pm

Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley) - Page 13 Kinnea10
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:49 pm

Dixie Land wrote:Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley) - Page 13 Kinnea10
Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley) - Page 13 F_laugh lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 30 Sep 2013, 11:11 pm

Laurel & hardy
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 30 Sep 2013, 11:18 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:Laurel & hardy
Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley) - Page 13 Food-smi Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley) - Page 13 Food-smi Everton 3 Newcastle 2 (Lukaku 2, Barkley) - Page 13 Food-smi 

I thought Statler and Waldorf... but definitely a laughing stock.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Mon 30 Sep 2013, 11:53 pm

Happy days - and a scorecast to boot..

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  VenezuelaBlue Tue 01 Oct 2013, 12:29 am

Just back from the game. Ended up sweating like wee James McCarthy at a Cyril Smith soiree.

Stii, job done and three points in the bag though the nervous smiles from all Blues fans on the way out said everything. We looked absolutely knackered for the last ten minutes. I reckon my stomach juices moved more, and quicker, than Romelu during the second half. I was wondering when was the last time he put in a full 90 minutes - full credit for the first 45 though. Other thoughts :

Foo Foo has to get more game time. Kev was cream-crackered a good 10-15 minutes before he was substituted. Boberto, you're no dithering Dave so get the substitutions in at the right time. He proved an excellent replacement for a Kev who was up to it tonight.

Seamus played his heart out as usual but he let too many crosses come over from their left. I'd like to see more of what Stones can do.

Ross Barkley's star is growing along with his confidence. He was always lokking to get the ball.

We have some of the best options for years. In Mirallas, Coleman, Deulofeu and Baines we have pace and width. In Barkley, Barry, McCarthy and Pienaar we can go through the middle too. Barry and Gibson allow us to play out through midfield. Some of the triangulation in the first half was breathtaking.

Phil Dowd is a twat.
VenezuelaBlue
VenezuelaBlue

Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Tue 01 Oct 2013, 10:40 am

VenezuelaBlue wrote:Just back from the game. Ended up sweating like wee James McCarthy at a Cyril Smith soiree.

Stii, job done and three points in the bag though the nervous smiles from all Blues fans on the way out said everything. We looked absolutely knackered for the last ten minutes. I reckon my stomach juices moved more, and quicker, than Romelu during the second half. I was wondering when was the last time he put in a full 90 minutes - full credit for the first 45 though. Other thoughts :

Foo Foo has to get more game time. Kev was cream-crackered a good 10-15 minutes before he was substituted. Boberto, you're no dithering Dave so get the substitutions in at the right time. He proved an excellent replacement for a Kev who was up to it tonight.

Seamus played his heart out as usual but he let too many crosses come over from their left. I'd like to see more of what Stones can do.

Ross Barkley's star is growing along with his confidence. He was always lokking to get the ball.

We have some of the best options for years. In Mirallas, Coleman, Deulofeu and Baines we have pace and width. In Barkley, Barry, McCarthy and Pienaar we can go through the middle too. Barry and Gibson allow us to play out through midfield. Some of the triangulation in the first half was breathtaking.

Phil Dowd is a twat.
I liked this from the BBC

‘Everton are putting together more triangles than Pythagoras at the moment.’
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Tue 01 Oct 2013, 12:05 pm

I never got to see the game last night so if anyone knows where I can that would be fantastic
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  El Pablo Tue 01 Oct 2013, 2:48 pm

Highlights on the OS, but you need to be signed in:

http://www.evertonfc.com/evertontv/home/9447
El Pablo
El Pablo

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 01 Oct 2013, 3:13 pm

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:I never got to see the game last night so if anyone knows where I can that would be fantastic
www.101greatgoals.com/goals/england/everton-v-newcastle-team-sheets/
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38095
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue Tue 01 Oct 2013, 3:56 pm

El Pablo wrote:Highlights on the OS, but you need to be signed in:

Yes mate tyres that but not available in my area yet:D 
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  El Pablo Tue 01 Oct 2013, 4:19 pm

Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:

It's the thought that counts right? Very Happy 
El Pablo
El Pablo

Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 01 Oct 2013, 4:23 pm

El Pablo wrote:
Doc( Ninetoes )blue wrote:

It's the thought that counts right? Very Happy 
talking of which, you have something in the post, should arrive tomorrow or maybe later.... its just the disc, CD rather than DVD as had trouble with the DVD, left some leaflets in the envelope to help with packaging Very Happy  I was going to put something else in it from the Isle of Man... but I smoked it myself afro  - but its the thought that counts Very Happy
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next