West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku)

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku) - Page 10 Empty Re: West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 9:16 am

Where's you MC?

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku) - Page 10 Empty Re: West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku)

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 9:21 am

Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:Where's you MC?
It's like a wheres (the) wally.

It's ok being there, but you can't get a proper perspective of what is going on, although having a front row seat for all 3 goals was good.

Tim Howard sweats a LOT too.

Number of posts : 28005
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 9:34 am

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku) - Page 10 West_h10
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 11:50 am

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:

It's ok being there, but you can't get a proper perspective of what is going on, although having a front row seat for all 3 goals was good.

Did he swear a lot too Very Happy 
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24055
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 11:59 am

hairy cataract wrote:

Did he swear a lot too Very Happy 
lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 12:23 pm

MC about to go wild
West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku) - Page 10 P1090010

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 12:59 pm

Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:MC about to go wild
I remember for the first one thinking about filming it but didn't bother, my dad was yelling at Jaskelainen telling him it was going to his left, I just remember the ball smacking the post then.....

I had to be careful because there was an old woman to my right.

Brilliant day, not quite as good as Villa away in 2005, but it was up there, before the game West Ham played Twist and Shout and there was a dance off with a West Ham mascot (a bear) and an evertonian with a fancy dress horses head on, surreal.

There was a break in play and the West Ham fans started singing "Distin, you're a c**t, Distin, Distin, You're a c**t" He started dancing along with it Laughing 

Oh and the KFC bucket for one on the way home was BANG ON.

Also a tip for anyone going to West Ham in the future, park at Newham General Hospital, a 10 minute walk to thre ground and 6 hours parking for £4.50

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 1:54 pm

I remember for the first one thinking about filming it but didn't bother, my dad was yelling at Jaskelainen telling him it was going to his left, I just remember the ball smacking the post then.....

Brilliant day, not quite as good as Villa away in 2005, but it was up there, before the game West Ham played Twist and Shout and there was a dance off with a West Ham mascot (a bear) and an evertonian with a fancy dress horses head on, surreal.

There was a break in play and the West Ham fans started singing "Distin, you're a c**t, Distin, Distin, You're a c**t" He started dancing along with it Laughing 

Also a tip for anyone going to West Ham in the future, park at Newham General Hospital, a 10 minute walk to thre ground and 6 hours parking for £4.50
Sounds excellent. Really looking forward to taking in a few of the away games this season, cos I've got a "source" for tickets in the away end now. Went to Fulham and Chelsea last season, and hoping to go to those two and Arsenal this season. Up til recently I've had to sit with the home fans, and it's really not the same. Being in the away end when Everton win (or even draw) is, IMO, probably the most fun you can have at footie. Though it depends on the ground I suppose. Chelsea and Fulham were both really good views, and really nice grounds.

So - best away end you've been in? MC you've been to a good few, what do you reckon?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24055

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 2:06 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

Sounds excellent.  Really looking forward to taking in a few of the away games this season, cos I've got a "source" for tickets in the away end now.  Went to Fulham and Chelsea last season, and hoping to go to those two and Arsenal this season.  Up til recently I've had to sit with the home fans, and it's really not the same.  Being in the away end when Everton win (or even draw) is, IMO, probably the most fun you can have at footie.  Though it depends on the ground I suppose.  Chelsea and Fulham were both really good views, and really nice grounds.  

So - best away end you've been in?  MC you've been to a good few, what do you reckon?
Nuremberg stands out on its own, because of the day as a whole (cheers again STJ even if you did drag me kicking and screaming into a brothel).

Yesterday was brilliant, but for sheer performance and atmosphere Villa away this one was just off the scale, me and my mate still talk about that game today, just a perfect away performance and that was probably the tipping point from becoming an underperforming team to european contenders. Sounds a bit soft but I locked eyes with a random bloke in the other stand when Cahill scored and it was like you could tell we were both thinking "This is it, real deal, Europe next season".

Sunderland in that cup replay last year was a bit special too, I think the club had put on free coaches so the away end was full, I went with two of my mates for that one and that was insane.

There was a game at Stoke in 2009 that was a belter too, we went 2-0 up, they brought it back to 2-2 then Cahill scored a winner, that was a good one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 3:17 pm

Tonteau wrote:Baines:
"Ossie had taken me out of his fantasy football team cos he said I weren't doing enough, so I said I'd score a couple today so I was true to my word"

West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku) - Page 10 F_laugh West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku) - Page 10 F_laugh West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku) - Page 10 F_laugh cheers 
Can you think of a Sky Team player who would give an interview like that?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6379
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 3:25 pm

This thread is a great read, and I am primarily referring to the end of it. I bet you had a fantastic time MC. cheers 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68721

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 4:10 pm

hairy cataract wrote:

Sounds excellent.  Really looking forward to taking in a few of the away games this season, cos I've got a "source" for tickets in the away end now.  Went to Fulham and Chelsea last season, and hoping to go to those two and Arsenal this season.  Up til recently I've had to sit with the home fans, and it's really not the same.  Being in the away end when Everton win (or even draw) is, IMO, probably the most fun you can have at footie.  Though it depends on the ground I suppose.  Chelsea and Fulham were both really good views, and really nice grounds.  

So - best away end you've been in?  MC you've been to a good few, what do you reckon?
Nuremberg stands out on its own, because of the day as a whole (cheers again STJ even if you did drag me kicking and screaming into out of a brothel).

Yesterday was brilliant, but for sheer performance and atmosphere Villa away this one was just off the scale, me and my mate still talk about that game today, just a perfect away performance and that was probably the tipping point from becoming an underperforming team to european contenders. Sounds a bit soft but I locked eyes with a random bloke in the other stand when Cahill scored and it was like you could tell we were both thinking "This is it, real deal, Europe next season".

Sunderland in that cup replay last year was a bit special too, I think the club had put on free coaches so the away end was full, I went with two of my mates for that one and that was insane.

There was a game at Stoke in 2009 that was a belter too, we went 2-0 up, they brought it back to 2-2 then Cahill scored a winner, that was a good one.
fixed it for you mate Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Landon_toffee on Tue 24 Sep 2013, 3:16 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Tonteau wrote:Baines:
"Ossie had taken me out of his fantasy football team cos he said I weren't doing enough, so I said I'd score a couple today so I was true to my word"

West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku) - Page 10 F_laugh West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku) - Page 10 F_laugh West Ham 2 Everton 3 (Baines 2, Lukaku) - Page 10 F_laugh cheers 
\0/  brilliant - he's my captain, 32 points today!
SAME!
Landon_toffee
Landon_toffee

Number of posts : 1505
Registration date : 2006-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10