Everton 1 Chelsea 0 (Naismith)

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Everton 1 Chelsea 0 (Naismith) - Page 12 Empty Re: Everton 1 Chelsea 0 (Naismith)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 1:04 am

How did the Chavs finish with 11 men?
There will be a point when Barkley knows when to dribble, when to shoot and when to pass, but when?
Why do I decry Naismith when he gets picked, and then have to happily eat my words?
When will one of the Sky 6 try and destabilize Barkley, in the way they did with Rooney all those years ago?
Why don't I just go to bed?

cheers drunken Sleep 
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6337
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Chelsea 0 (Naismith) - Page 12 Empty Re: Everton 1 Chelsea 0 (Naismith)

Post  Da Judge on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:21 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:How did the Chavs finish with 11 men?
There will be a point when Barkley knows when to dribble, when to shoot and when to pass, but when?
Why do I decry Naismith when he gets picked, and then have to happily eat my words?
When will one of the Sky 6 try and destabilize Barkley, in the way they did with Rooney all those years ago?

cheers drunken Sleep 
Of course you just had say what we are all thinking but not wishing ..... Today's Express:affraid: affraid 
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/429566/EXCLUSIVE-Ross-Barkley-battle-for-Jose-Mourinho-and-David-Moyes

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8851
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:53 am

Uwist61 wrote:

cheers drunken Sleep 
Of course you just had say what we are all thinking but not wishing ..... Today's Express:affraid: affraid 
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/429566/EXCLUSIVE-Ross-Barkley-battle-for-Jose-Mourinho-and-David-Moyes

The wolves are circling. Don't you love today's football?
Ross, tell them to sod off.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 2:09 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:

cheers drunken Sleep 

We'll be OK. Once a blue always a blue! affraid 
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7088
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 3:08 pm

Statman wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:

cheers drunken Sleep 

He should go to Utd, then we can get him back when Moyes loans him out.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3645
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 3:41 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Statman wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:

cheers drunken Sleep 

I hope we never sell another player to United.
There are so many reasons to dislike the club, and DM's treatment of us from April until now just reinforces my opinion.
I'd let him go to Arse or Spurs, just to give the Evil or Very Mad the finger.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 3:45 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Statman wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:

cheers drunken Sleep 

There are so many reasons to dislike the club, and DM's treatment of us from April until now just reinforces my opinion.
Why sell at all unless he hands in a transfer request? We are trying to build a team, not selling the best players.

He's still young and developing, but if Andy Carroll sold for £35M, I'd want £40M for Barkley...
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68396
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 3:59 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Statman wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:

cheers drunken Sleep 

Why sell at all unless he hands in a transfer request? We are trying to build a team, not selling the best players.

He's still young and developing, but if Andy Carroll sold for £35M, I'd want £40M for Barkley...
Good point but you're forgetting that it was the RS who spent £35m. Unless we were selling to them we wouldn't get such a big fee.
Statman
Statman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 4:13 pm

Statman wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Statman wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:

cheers drunken Sleep 

Good point but you're forgetting that it was the RS who spent £35m. Unless we were selling to them we wouldn't get such a big fee.
I was being sarcastic by the way. He'd be an idiot to go play for Moyes given the way he was treated before.

Of course, we shouldn't sell him at all.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3645
Registration date : 2005-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sun 15 Sep 2013, 4:18 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Statman wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Statman wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:

cheers drunken Sleep 

I was being sarcastic by the way. He'd be an idiot to go play for Moyes given the way he was treated before.

GG, I'm sure we all know that. Let's hope he wants to stay because he looks like he could be a real star.
Statman
Statman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Mon 16 Sep 2013, 11:01 am

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Statman wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Statman wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Uwist61 wrote:

cheers drunken Sleep 

I think the one thing we have in our favour is Bobby Martinez. All the players seem to like him, he's an intelligent manager and he's put a lot of faith in Ross. As good as he is, he still makes mistakes which can only be eradicated by playing more football, if Barkley wants to develop, then he should stay if he wants to sit on the bench and earn billions then that's up to him.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12