Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 12 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  Helenqu on Thu 15 May 2014, 10:20 am

sefton wrote:
The President wrote:Chelsea are set to offer striker Romelu Lukaku a new contract. The Belgian, 21, has been on loan for the last two seasons at West Brom and Everton.
Full story: Independent

He'll stay at Chelsea provided he don't have a bad world cup.

We will sign Remy (cheaper option)

Tom Cleverly will sign and Martinez will turn him into a star player.

FOOFOO will return another year, as Barcelona very happy with his progress , Barry will sign a two year deal for Arsenal as wages will obstruct Martinez taking him on a permanent deal.  cheers

Predict one big major signing from Portugal ? Its not Ronaldo. lol! 

I think that's all highly likely too.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season) - Page 12 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku - Chelsea's loss (for this season)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Thu 15 May 2014, 10:37 am

Helenqu wrote:
sefton wrote:
The President wrote:Chelsea are set to offer striker Romelu Lukaku a new contract. The Belgian, 21, has been on loan for the last two seasons at West Brom and Everton.

FOOFOO will return another year, as Barcelona very happy with his progress , Barry will sign a two year deal for Arsenal as wages will obstruct Martinez taking him on a permanent deal.  cheers

+1
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 15 May 2014, 1:23 pm

Disappointing if Barry chases the money, but I guess he gets CL footie right away with Arsenal.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68516
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Thu 15 May 2014, 1:36 pm

Helenqu wrote:
sefton wrote:

Apart from the Ronaldo bit.  Very Happy 
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7089
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 15 May 2014, 6:30 pm

I'd laugh my balls off if Luka told Maureenho to jog on & ultimately left on a Bosman....
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Thu 15 May 2014, 10:57 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
I'd laugh my balls off if Luka told Maureenho to jog on & ultimately left on a Bosman....

As long as they offer him some kind of contract then he can't leave on a Bosman. Being younger than 23 years old, the transfer fee would be decided by tribunal. That's where we went wrong with Gosling - we offered him no contract.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13152

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 15 May 2014, 11:08 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:

As long as they offer him some kind of contract then he can't leave on a Bosman. Being younger than 23 years old, the transfer fee would be decided by tribunal. That's where we went wrong with Gosling - we offered him no contract.

In August 2011, Lukaku joined English club Chelsea for a fee reported to be around €12 million (£10 million), rising to €20 million (£17 million) in add-ons. Lukaku was given the number 18 shirt and signed a five-year contract.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6352
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Fri 16 May 2014, 7:13 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Disappointing if Barry chases the money, but I guess he gets CL footie right away with Arsenal.

He had the chance to join le arse before but went for us as he wanted to plea football!
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Wed 28 May 2014, 1:05 pm

The bookies put us favourites to sign Romalu Lakaku for a reported £22m, offering odds of only 4/1 for this to come to fruition.

Do they know something we don't?? Suspect Suspect Suspect
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 28 May 2014, 1:21 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:The bookies put us favourites to sign Romalu Lakaku for a reported £22m, offering odds of only 4/1 for this to come to fruition.

Do they know something we don't??    Suspect   Suspect Suspect
hope so!  Very Happy 

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 28 May 2014, 1:22 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
SouthernSmugToffee wrote:The bookies put us favourites to sign Romalu Lakaku for a reported £22m, offering odds of only 4/1 for this to come to fruition.

hope so!  Very Happy 

If the odds are as long as 4/1 on the favourite then it probably suggests that they know nothing as well.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13152

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Wed 28 May 2014, 1:40 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:

hope so!  Very Happy 

If the odds are as long as 4/1 on the favourite then it probably suggests that they know nothing as well.

Well if they are right, it will be a record signing for Everton FC.  silent 
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Wed 28 May 2014, 1:43 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:

hope so!  Very Happy 

Well if they are right, it will be a record great signing for Everton FC.  silent 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Wed 28 May 2014, 2:39 pm

£22m? No
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Wed 28 May 2014, 6:23 pm

Armchair wrote:£22m?  No
+1

Unless he really upped his effort
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Wed 28 May 2014, 10:27 pm

I'd pay it if he'd come, by which I mean I happily let the club pay it, I'm not sacko. Yes he can be a bit flighty and he can go missing in games but he's 21. Think of what he did in the shite game, the first goal against west ham, the belter against arsenal. He's a cracking talent and he's got 12+ years of top level football in him. Massive sell on potential if we need to as well.

And just picture a kone lukaku partnership! Lethal!
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper on Wed 28 May 2014, 10:41 pm

I think £22m is about right. If we don't pay it there's plenty who will.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 28 May 2014, 10:49 pm

Tonteau wrote:

I'd pay it if he'd come, by which I mean I happily let the club pay it, I'm not sacko. Yes he can be a bit flighty and he can go missing in games but he's 21. Think of what he did in the shite game, the first goal against west ham, the belter against arsenal. He's a cracking talent and he's got 12+ years of top level football in him. Massive sell on potential if we need to as well.

And just picture a kone lukaku partnership! Lethal!
+1  Very Happy 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 28 May 2014, 10:54 pm

£22 million would be a steal.

It is a lot for Everton to pay but not a lot for a proven Premier League goalscorer.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Merseyblue on Wed 28 May 2014, 10:55 pm

I'm not convinced we can afford to pay £22 million for one player. If it came down to paying £22 million for Lukaku or getting three good players in for £7 million i'd opt for the latter.
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Wed 28 May 2014, 11:14 pm

Merseyblue wrote:I'm not convinced we can afford to pay £22 million for one player. If it came down to paying £22 million for Lukaku or getting three good players in for £7 million i'd opt for the latter.

Have to disagree with that. It's been our policy in the past and it generally has bought us mid table players. We need to spend a good wedge on some top 4 quality.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 29 May 2014, 12:20 am

Tonteau wrote:
Merseyblue wrote:I'm not convinced we can afford to pay £22 million for one player. If it came down to paying £22 million for Lukaku or getting three good players in for £7 million i'd opt for the latter.

Have to disagree with that. It's been our policy in the past and it generally has bought us mid table players. We need to spend a good wedge on some top 4 quality.
+1

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Thu 29 May 2014, 8:50 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

+1

+1, also BK should find the wedge easily with the increased TV money.
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 29 May 2014, 9:41 am

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Tonteau wrote:

+1

+1,  also BK should find the wedge easily with the increased TV money.
One more midfielder like Milner signed, and 3 more decent loans, plus the walking wounded and away we go.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6352
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  The President on Fri 30 May 2014, 1:04 am

Chelsea have hijacked Manchester City's move for Roma centre-back Mehdi Benatia, 27, after offering the Italian club £18m plus 21-year-old striker Romelu Lukaku.
Full story: Daily Express
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next