Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Armchair on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:23 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:I'm glad I missed this one.
Are you Arouna Kone by chance?
Big Vic.

Interesting that Felli played tonight. Not something you would expect if there was an offer on the table for him Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) - Page 8 Confused 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19702
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) - Page 8 Empty Re: Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:23 pm

tadpole wrote:At least we won.....hopefully we can have Hernandez as part of Fellini deal....
that I would accept
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:24 pm

Painful to watch, glad its over!
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:27 pm

Blueberto wrote:Is this the game to kick us into goal fest 2013.  We are playing well , but the goals aint coming. Kone to start this one, a win is essential. I predict a 3-1 win for us with kone grabbing 2 and baines with a free kick.  

We have to win

We must win

We will win Very Happy
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34490

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:38 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Blueberto wrote:Is this the game to kick us into goal fest 2013.  We are playing well , but the goals aint coming. Kone to start this one, a win is essential. I predict a 3-1 win for us with kone grabbing 2 and baines with a free kick.  

We have to win

We must win

We will win Very Happy
I think he meant Kone grabbing 2 minutes breather before complaining about being a bit tired and asking to come off.

Number of posts : 13152
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:54 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:I'm glad I missed this one.
Are you Arouna Kone by chance?
lol! only if it was from 2 yards lol! Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) - Page 8 Action-s 

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:56 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

We have to win

We must win

We will win Very Happy
I think he meant Kone grabbing 2 minutes breather before complaining about being a bit tired and asking to come off.
he's just tired because its still Ramadan.... what do you mean that finished weeks ago???? affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:59 pm

Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

We have to win

We must win

We will win Very Happy
he's just tired because its still Ramadan.... what do you mean that finished weeks ago???? affraid 
Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) - Page 8 F_laugh Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) - Page 8 F_laugh Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) - Page 8 F_laugh Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) - Page 8 F_laugh Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) - Page 8 F_laugh Everton 2 Stevenage 1 (aet: Deulofeu, Fellaini) - Page 8 978926 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68396

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 11:18 pm

disappointed we haven't been free scoring in any of these games - hopefully its just a blip and one day it will all click, but we all said it would take time for the team to gell - just hope Martinez doesn't turn in Rodgers and start talking drivel about how we were outstanding during out 3-0 defeat.

My biggest worry is selling baines and felli and wasting money on crap like Kone - over valued, over paid and over aged*

*he'll score a hattrick on Saturday Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 11:27 pm

Wasteful. Not worrying from a playing point of view but when GD delivers 4 or 5 fantastic passes into the danger area and they all get wasted it starts to worry you. We had 5 or 6 great chances to kill this tie off and didn't - Barkley is looking good, Gerard was excellent most of the time and Naismith settled in well tonight but some of the others were worrying.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20091

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert on Wed 28 Aug 2013, 11:47 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Wasteful. Not worrying from a playing point of view but when GD delivers 4 or 5 fantastic passes into the danger area and they all get wasted it starts to worry you. We had 5 or 6 great chances to kill this tie off and didn't - Barkley is looking good, Gerard was excellent most of the time and Naismith settled in well tonight but some of the others were worrying.
Shocking performance that - when Tansey had that shot at the end I was willing it in so I could go home. Some poor players in that Everton team and I am shitting myself over Martinez. This time next week we could have no Baines and Fellaini and instead have Jon Beausejour and James McCarthy.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 7:53 am

Away to Fulham in the next round. 24/25 September.
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:02 am

Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:disappointed we haven't been free scoring in any of these games - hopefully its just a blip and one day it will all click, but we all said it would take time for the team to gell - just hope Martinez doesn't turn in Rodgers and start talking drivel about how we were outstanding during out 3-0 defeat.

My biggest worry is selling baines and felli and wasting money on crap like Kone - over valued, over paid and over aged*

*he'll score a hattrick on Saturday Very Happy 
Agreed, Heard rumours that it was said on radio Merseyside that Baines has asked the club to release him? anyone know if this is true?

Was very disappointed with last nights game , specially with Kone ,starting to believe he's a foney didn't want him to join and now i'm thinking we could have spent the money on some one younger,? Hernandez at United may be young but he's got an eye for goal.

SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9804
Registration date : 2007-10-31

View user profile http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:08 pm

Anyone been to Fulham? I guess tickets might be a possibility??
My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:10 pm

My other LB is a Ferrari wrote:Anyone been to Fulham? I guess tickets might be a possibility??
Fulham have a neutral section behind one of the goals, next to the away supporters. Good atmosphere and no probs getting tickets. I'm thinking about going although it is a school night Sleep 
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:18 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
My other LB is a Ferrari wrote:Anyone been to Fulham? I guess tickets might be a possibility??
Fulham have a neutral section behind one of the goals, next to the away supporters. Good atmosphere and no probs getting tickets. I'm thinking about going although it is a school night Sleep 
I've got permission from the wife.. So might try and go
My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:50 pm

If anyone wants to use mine and my dads customer numbers let me know.

We are going to West Ham btw

Number of posts : 28005
Registration date : 2005-10-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8