Valencia 1 Everton 0

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Valencia 1 Everton 0 - Page 8 Empty Re: Valencia 1 Everton 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 08 Aug 2013, 1:28 am

anticipate_the_pass wrote:The Man of the Match Award goes to MYCM, who drove me back to South Beach from Dolphins Stadium, which was 25 miles away and cost me $60 in a cab getting up there Mad cyclops I would probably just getting back now if I had taken local buses...

Valencia 1 Everton 0 - Page 8 Food-smi
Got some pics?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68396
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 5:45 am

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
anticipate_the_pass wrote:The Man of the Match Award goes to MYCM, who drove me back to South Beach from Dolphins Stadium, which was 25 miles away and cost me $60 in a cab getting up there Mad cyclops I would probably just getting back now if I had taken local buses...

Got some pics?
Of me (and ATP)?
Valencia 1 Everton 0 - Page 8 Img-2010

View from our seats
Valencia 1 Everton 0 - Page 8 Img-2011

Well actually my seat but I got promoted into the CONCACAF box, which was so lacking in beer that Mrs MYCM went back down to sit with the Everton fans again. Anyway not a bad seat for a freebie?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 3:50 pm

mindyerho? wrote:

Got some pics?
Of me (and ATP)?

View from our seats

Well actually my seat but I got promoted into the CONCACAF box, which was so lacking in beer that Mrs MYCM went back down to sit with the Everton fans again. Anyway not a bad seat for a freebie?
Great pics. Hope you both had a cracking time. Valencia 1 Everton 0 - Page 8 Food-smi 

Last time I met ATP we were drinking tequila at 9.30am. pale 

Great bloke.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 7:48 pm

mindyerho? wrote:

Got some pics?
Of me (and ATP)?

View from our seats

Ah, great stuff! Looks like you both had a great time. Very good.

I had the pleasure of meeting ATP last year, right around this time actually, and he was a fantastic "host", so I am sure you had a great time.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68396
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 9:21 pm

I offered ATP a ride up on the finals night too, as he thought he had tickets via Robbie Keane, but he turned me down for a possible night on the piss with Sharpy. I would have, as well ....

The traffic was so bad we missed all but 10 minutes of the Galaxy match, and when I got into the CONCACAF box they'd run out of beer..... Rolling Eyes 
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  anticipate_the_pass on Sat 10 Aug 2013, 12:14 am

mindyerho? wrote:I offered ATP a ride up on the finals night too, as he thought he had tickets via Robbie Keane, but he turned me down for a possible night on the piss with Sharpy.  I would have, as well ....

The traffic was so bad we missed all but 10 minutes of the Galaxy match, and when I got into the CONCACAF box they'd run out of beer..... Rolling Eyes 
and the reality was I was back in bed at 10pm (alone)....Valencia 1 Everton 0 - Page 8 F_laugh Valencia 1 Everton 0 - Page 8 F_laugh 
anticipate_the_pass
anticipate_the_pass

Number of posts : 1014
Registration date : 2006-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sun 11 Aug 2013, 1:41 am

anticipate_the_pass wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:I offered ATP a ride up on the finals night too, as he thought he had tickets via Robbie Keane, but he turned me down for a possible night on the piss with Sharpy.  I would have, as well ....

and the reality was I was back in bed at 10pm (alone)....Valencia 1 Everton 0 - Page 8 F_laugh Valencia 1 Everton 0 - Page 8 F_laugh 
Traffic was awful going up and Costas was taking the piss because every time I changed lanes something went wrong. So on the way up I was fuming. After the match he was the one having a coronary, shouting at cops, etc. I had said, after our game v Real, that if our penalty had been given we might had taken them to 90 minutes. I was so CHUFFED when the Chavs were denied a nailed on pen. So is your 1-3 (with a 1st X1 really less humiliating than our 1-2 with ressies?

Best thing though was getting into the CONCACAF box, despite no beer, but everybody in the box except C and a 5 year old were supporting Real.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8