10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 11 Jul - 3:24

Bluejagz wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/10/everton-sign-gerard-deulofeu-barcelona

Sid Lowe seems impressed by the signing and also suggests Martinez has good reputation in the Spanish market. Sounds good.
Thanks for posting that article. Great to read.

I'm getting a bit excited I must say. Very Happy 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68576
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 11 Jul - 7:38

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Bluejagz wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/10/everton-sign-gerard-deulofeu-barcelona

Sid Lowe seems impressed by the signing and also suggests Martinez has good reputation in the Spanish market. Sounds good.
Thanks for posting that article. Great to read.

I'm getting a bit excited I must say. Very Happy


Me too Very Happy I feel good about the club at the moment, happy with the boss as well. I think his spanish ties may do us a lot of good.

Come on you blues. sunny 


IMWT
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 11 Jul - 13:19

this transfer scoop was brought to you by M4G news cheers 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  SouthernSmugToffee on Fri 12 Jul - 9:41

Everton have staged a surprise coup by signing this 19 year old wonder kid from Barcelona on a years loan, ahead of Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle.  This has only come about due to Martinez's Spanish connections, something Moyes would never have done, is to sign this highly talented U20 Spanish international. His strike rate is an impressive 1+ goal every 2 matches for Barcelona's B side.


Last edited by SouthernSmugToffee on Wed 17 Jul - 18:17; edited 1 time in total
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3936
Age : 163
Location : Aldershot
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 12 Jul - 10:34

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Everton have staged a surprise coup by signing this 19 year old wonder kid from Barcelona on a years loan, ahead of Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle.  This has only come about due to Martinez's Spanish connections, something Moyes would never have done, is to sign this highly talented U20 Spanish international. His strike rate is an impressive 1+ goal every 2 matches for Barcelona's B side.
I can't say his name without sounding like John Cleese bursting his pimples
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6354
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 12 Jul - 15:18

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:

18 goals last season. Most seem to be due to truly abysmal goalkeeping.
He seems to be two-footed, a great asset in today's game.

We are signing players lads!cheers cheers cheers cheers 

he would look a right twat hopping around on one leg Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 12 Jul - 17:48

Don't we normally transfer the player thread form transfers to here

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 43193 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 43193 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 43193 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 12 Jul - 17:49

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 435650 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 12 Jul - 18:54

I don't know what Martinez thinks he's doing, getting Europe's most exciting prospect in on a season's loan. What a shit transfer window this is turning out to be. All we've got is a good defender on a free, a proven striker for £5m, a goalie who won the FA Cup for Wigan, and this fucking fancy dan "future of Spanish football" character. And we've sold all our best players for nuppence! Oh, no we haven't, sorry, but I bet we will!

MARTINEZ OUT!!!!!!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Fri 12 Jul - 19:25

M4G - keep in mind that under Moyes these players which you stated were in the wrong forum, wouldn't have left this forum section....
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68576
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 12 Jul - 19:37

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:M4G - keep in mind that under Moyes these players which you stated were in the wrong forum, wouldn't have left this forum section....
aha ... but that was Dithering Davey ... now we have Wonderful Wobbie cheers 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 12 Jul - 20:45

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:M4G - keep in mind that under Moyes these players which you stated were in the wrong forum, wouldn't have left this forum section....

true dat
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 12 Jul - 20:49

hairy cataract wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:M4G - keep in mind that under Moyes these players which you stated were in the wrong forum, wouldn't have left this forum section....

true dat
aye ... no way would Moyes have spunked 8M on two old codgers, a ressie keeper & a loan Very Happy 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  hairy cataract on Fri 12 Jul - 22:06

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:M4G - keep in mind that under Moyes these players which you stated were in the wrong forum, wouldn't have left this forum section....

true dat
aye ... no way would Moyes have spunked 8M on two old codgers, a ressie keeper & a loan Very Happy 

True, Moyes would be selling Baines to get the money to buy back Bily so he could link him up with Naismith, Pip and Doris the Tea Lady in a fearsome midfield Very Happy 
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Lumper on Fri 12 Jul - 22:30

hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:M4G - keep in mind that under Moyes these players which you stated were in the wrong forum, wouldn't have left this forum section....

true dat
aye ... no way would Moyes have spunked 8M on two old codgers, a ressie keeper & a loan Very Happy 

True, Moyes would be selling Baines to get the money to buy back Bily so he could link him up with Naismith, Pip and Doris the Tea Lady in a fearsome midfield Very Happy 

I hope Doris isn't going to United No 
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6289
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 13 Jul - 0:01

Lumper wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:M4G - keep in mind that under Moyes these players which you stated were in the wrong forum, wouldn't have left this forum section....

true dat
aye ... no way would Moyes have spunked 8M on two old codgers, a ressie keeper & a loan Very Happy 

True, Moyes would be selling Baines to get the money to buy back Bily so he could link him up with Naismith, Pip and Doris the Tea Lady in a fearsome midfield Very Happy 

I hope Doris isn't going to United No 

Fergie: David, the job's yours
Moyes: Fuck me! Really Sir Alex? Really?
Fergie: Aye, I've chosen you son.
Moyes: Shall I keep all the coaches you appointed?
Fergie: Ach no, it's yours now son, sack the fuckers, sack them all. None of them were important to my success. But one bit of advice for ye son.
Moyes: What's that Sir Alex?
Fergie: Make sure you get the best tea lady in the business. Fuck coaches, fuck physios, fuck tacticians, it's all about the fucking tea son.
Moyes: Thanks for that advice Sir Alex, I'll just give Doris a ring now
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  SEFTON on Sat 13 Jul - 12:20

hairy cataract wrote:I don't know what Martinez thinks he's doing, getting Europe's most exciting prospect in on a season's loan.  What a shit transfer window this is turning out to be.  All we've got is a good defender on a free, a proven striker for £5m, a goalie who won the FA Cup for Wigan, and this fucking fancy dan "future of Spanish football" character. And we've sold all our best players for nuppence!  Oh, no we haven't, sorry, but I bet we will!

MARTINEZ OUT!!!!!!

I bet we don't ? Martinez Out ? In the sunshine cheers
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9822
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Super on Mon 15 Jul - 15:43

Will wear the number 10 shirt apparently.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36898
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 26 Jul - 20:00

Super wrote:Will wear the number 10 shirt apparently.
and by the looks of him, Miralles will be pressed to get a game.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6354
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Armchair on Sat 27 Jul - 7:51

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/26/everton-misspell-gerard-deulofeus-name-during-grand-unveiling-of-new-signing-3899491/

Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19745
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Helenqu on Wed 7 Aug - 19:21

If this is true we should send him back!

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/everton/news/report-deulofeu-martinez-involved-in-touchline-row_97234.html
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Cahill the Great on Wed 7 Aug - 20:21

Helenqu wrote:If this is true we should send him back!

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/everton/news/report-deulofeu-martinez-involved-in-touchline-row_97234.html

Hope it isn't but the kid sounds overhyped beyond belief so wouldnt be surprised if he had a head bigger than Bendtner!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Age : 41
Location : London
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Da Judge on Wed 7 Aug - 20:27

Cahill the Great wrote:
Helenqu wrote:If this is true we should send him back!

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/everton/news/report-deulofeu-martinez-involved-in-touchline-row_97234.html

Hope it isn't but the kid sounds overhyped beyond belief so wouldnt be surprised if he had a head bigger than Bendtner!

I am sure there is a positive comment just waiting to burst out there somewhere!!!

_________________
606 Predictor Champion 2016-17; 2017-2018

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8862
Age : 58
Location : Hungary/Switzerland/Czech Republic/Ireland/US & UK
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Wed 7 Aug - 23:21

Uwist61 wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Helenqu wrote:If this is true we should send him back!

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/everton/news/report-deulofeu-martinez-involved-in-touchline-row_97234.html

Hope it isn't but the kid sounds overhyped beyond belief so wouldnt be surprised if he had a head bigger than Bendtner!

I am sure there is a positive comment just waiting to burst out there somewhere!!!
Not a good sign so early.
Jags needs to step into Foofoo's world for a little chat.
I hope he's not going to be a dressing room distraction (and I'm not talking about Dizzie's soap-on-a-rope)
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6354
Age : 66
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Fri 9 Aug - 5:27

He was so-so. Some good runs and beat his man a few times but didn't get the ball into the right place. Coleman more effective. Looks older than 19 though. A nigerian 19?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo) - Page 2 Empty Re: 10. Gerard Deulofeu (hailed the new Ronaldo)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum