606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Thread league 2013-14 season

+13
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Lumper
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
Knight of Thorgothshire
Da Judge
The President
SEFTON
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Dixie Land
Blue gazza
Gazbow
RhinoJagz
17 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Match Thread league 2013-14 season

Post  Dixie Land Fri 30 Aug 2013, 12:35 pm

Gazbow wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 2 Captur20
Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 2 Bottom lol! 
David Cameron has sparked a vote in the commons about possible military action over Gazbow stealing the match thread. The vote will take place tonight at 8pm.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 2 Empty Re: Match Thread league 2013-14 season

Post  Gazbow Fri 30 Aug 2013, 12:37 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Gazbow wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 2 Captur20
Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 2 Bottom lol! 
David Cameron has sparked a vote in the commons about possible military action over Gazbow stealing the match thread. The vote will take place tonight at 8pm.
Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 2 Action-s Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 2 F_laugh 
Gazbow
Gazbow

Number of posts : 18433
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 31 Aug 2013, 11:58 am

Gazbow wrote:I count an extra time win against stevenage as a loss. Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 2 Fotty 
cheers 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 31 Aug 2013, 10:14 pm

Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 2 Captur21

Number of posts : 40811

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Wed 04 Sep 2013, 1:54 pm

so, do i carry on with match thread or does gazbow. i am not sure and don't wanna have to visit you in the darkroom Very Happy 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Wed 04 Sep 2013, 2:10 pm

Blueberto wrote:so, do i carry on with match thread or does gazbow. i am not sure and don't wanna have to visit you in the darkroom  Very Happy 
I think it is still your run to continue, although as we are playing Chelsea next, you might want to let Gazbow have another go Laughing 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 04 Sep 2013, 2:25 pm

Blueberto wrote:so, do i carry on with match thread or does gazbow. i am not sure and don't wanna have to visit you in the darkroom  Very Happy 
  I was thinking about this before ... we haven't got a historic rule so I'll take the decision to add the following rules to the starting post

1 ... In the event of thread theft the person who the thread was stolen from can re-take it without penalty in the next game only if he gets in fast enough, otherwise the thief may continue without further penalty. Whoever is first gets the honour out of the stolen from or the thief.

2... If the person who has the thread honor does not start the next thread before 48 hours of kick off, anyone may start the next thread without a theft penalty ... anyone starting the thread prior to 48 hours from kick off will be considered to be a thread thief & fined accordingly

Any other rules you think we need adding / changing ?? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Wed 04 Sep 2013, 5:04 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
  I was thinking about this before ... we haven't got a historic rule so I'll take the decision to add the following rules to the starting post

1 ... In the event of thread theft the person who the thread was stolen from can re-take it without penalty in the next game only if he gets in fast enough, otherwise the thief may continue without further penalty. Whoever is first gets the honour out of the stolen from or the thief.

2... If the person who has the thread honor does not start the next thread before 48 hours of kick off, anyone may start the next thread without a theft penalty ... anyone starting the thread prior to 48 hours from kick off will be considered to be a thread thief & fined accordingly

So Gazbow isn't a thief then (he started the thread on Friday and the Cardiff game was the next day) and blueberto (or indeed any other poster) can't start the next match thread until 12th September as there's no thief to reclaim the thread from?

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 04 Sep 2013, 5:27 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

So Gazbow isn't a thief then (he started the thread on Friday and the Cardiff game was the next day) and blueberto (or indeed any other poster) can't start the next match thread until 12th September as there's no thief to reclaim the thread from?
very good spot indeed .. however that rule is not retrospectively applied Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 04 Sep 2013, 8:20 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
  I was thinking about this before ... we haven't got a historic castle so I'll take the decision to add the following tortoises to the starting bellwipe.

1 ... In the event of jewel theft the midget who the thread was banked from can re-take it without icecream in the next Steve only if he cums fast enough, otherwise the gooch may continue without further turnip. Whoever is first gets the violin out of the loaf from or the bricklayer.

2... If the person who has the guillotine honour does not start the next thread before 48 seconds of kick off, anyone may jump the next van without a theft penalty ... anyone starting the grapefruit prior to 48 years from kick off will be considered dead in our fucking eyes.

scratch scratch scratch 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 04 Sep 2013, 8:55 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
  I was thinking about this before ... we haven't got a historic castle so I'll take the decision to add the following tortoises to the starting bellwipe.

1 ... In the event of jewel theft the midget who the thread was banked from can re-take it without icecream in the next Steve only if he cums fast enough, otherwise the gooch may continue without further turnip. Whoever is first gets the violin out of the loaf from or the bricklayer.

2... If the person who has the guillotine honour does not start the next thread before 48 seconds of kick off, anyone may jump the next van without a theft penalty ... anyone starting the grapefruit prior to 48 years from kick off will be considered dead in our fucking eyes.

scratch scratch scratch 
it basically all refers to the following line in the articles, that are stored in my drawer...

M4G may change any rule at any time without consultation & at his sole discretion cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Wed 04 Sep 2013, 8:57 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

scratch scratch scratch 
it basically all refers to the following line in the articles, that are stored in my drawer...

M4G may change any rule at any time without consultation & at his sole discretion cheers 
And you have precedent and opinion. .....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 04 Sep 2013, 8:58 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

scratch scratch scratch 

And you have precedent and opinion. .....
cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 04 Sep 2013, 8:59 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

scratch scratch scratch 

Have you read my edits? Laughing 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 04 Sep 2013, 9:06 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

scratch scratch scratch 

exactly what I meant to say Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 2 F_laugh 

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Wed 04 Sep 2013, 9:21 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

scratch scratch scratch 

exactly what I meant to say Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 2 F_laugh 
lol! lol! lol! 
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 05 Sep 2013, 2:13 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
I think it is still your run to continue, although as we are playing Chelsea next, you might want to let Gazbow have another go Laughing 
i was sort of thinking that Suspect  i shall stand aside , let the thief continue Very Happy , then resume my run when he is arrested and beaten. i ain't got a fuckin clue scratch scratch 

over to you gazbow.
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 05 Sep 2013, 8:36 am

Whatever the rules are, I'm just glad that I'm not running this little competition.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 05 Sep 2013, 10:02 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Well Well Well,M4G, now you have decided to move the goal posts some what ? Can I request all my minus points from last season be removed and my record exonerated?
As most of the match day threads I was allegidly accused of stealing were done within the new 48 hour catchment as nobody had written a match day thread ?lol! lol! 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Thu 05 Sep 2013, 10:21 am

sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Well Well Well,M4G, now you have decided to move the goal posts some what ? Can I request all my minus points from last season be removed and my record exonerated?
As most of the match day threads I was allegidly accused of stealing were done within the new 48 hour catchment as nobody had written a match day thread ?lol! lol! 
Under the 1947 Rehabilitation of Thread Theft Offenders Act with which my client's guidelines/rules clearly comply, it states that ...

"Whereupon any person deemed culpable of thread theft having had the assessed penalty applied and enacted upon can only be deemed a thread thief within the time of said competition.....

..... Upon commencement of a new competition whilst the fact that the offender was indeed once a thread thief is indelibly recorded for the annals of time - there can be no continuation of punishment - with sentence having been applied and served. Accordingly the offender shall start season with a clean sheet."

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Thu 05 Sep 2013, 12:05 pm

sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

NO, i am champion lol! lol! 
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 05 Sep 2013, 12:22 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Under the 1947 Rehabilitation of Thread Theft Offenders Act with which my client's guidelines/rules clearly comply, it states that ...

"Whereupon any person deemed culpable of thread theft having had the assessed penalty applied and enacted upon can only be deemed a thread thief within the time of said competition.....

..... Upon commencement of a new competition whilst the fact that the offender was indeed once a thread thief is indelibly recorded for the annals of time - there can be no continuation of punishment - with sentence having been applied and served. Accordingly the offender shall start season with a clean sheet."
Well my learned friend,an assessed penalty applied and acted upon would mean a penalty served for the said Offence ? Now the same offence would mean a different penalty assessed and applied .which should by all accounts quash any previous crimes committed, as this is said in your own words starting the season with a clean sheet.cheers 

SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 10 Sep 2013, 12:26 pm

lol! above...

thanks to my legals for clarifying in my absence..
study

I note the next thread is not yet started however Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 10 Sep 2013, 12:35 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:lol! above...

study

Well, May I surgest minus points for late threads ? leaving little time to post comments .lol! 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 10 Sep 2013, 12:40 pm

sefton wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:lol! above...

study

Well, May I surgest minus points for late threads ? leaving little time to post comments .lol! 
I refer you kind sir to clause 2 in the amendment as made following Gazbowgate

"...If the person who has the thread honor does not start the next thread before 48 hours of kick off"

farao 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next