606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match Thread league 2013-14 season

+13
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Lumper
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
Knight of Thorgothshire
Da Judge
The President
SEFTON
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Dixie Land
Blue gazza
Gazbow
RhinoJagz
17 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 7 Empty Re: Match Thread league 2013-14 season

Post  Armchair Mon 28 Apr 2014, 4:07 pm

M4G should be deducted a bazillion points for not being able to win a league that he has rigged run all season  Very Happy
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 7 Empty Re: Match Thread league 2013-14 season

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 28 Apr 2014, 9:34 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:M4G should be deducted a bazillion points for not being able to win a league that he has rigged run all season  Very Happy
I feel that once my barrister sees this remark he will take a very dim view  Smile 

Number of posts : 40811
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 06 May 2014, 10:11 am

Rather surprisingly the Very Right Honorable Lord Chief Pleas Uwist did not slap some very heavy sanctions on the previous misdemeanors (allegedly) made by the rabble that partake in this cleanly & above board superbly run competition... just can't get the staff these days eh.. Smile 

Anyway.. Dixie is surely open to abuse after leading the blues to yet another defeat.. making his personal tally three .. the only thing that will surely save him from a points deduction is the fact that it helped to fuck the shite up on the run in to the premiership trophy ... I'm still giggling about Palace though...

So unless I decide to invoke the extremely fair rule 5 a few times then BHE will be crowned the match thread king on Sunday... or maybe Uwie can throw up a storm with a Palace-like curveball that someone didn't spot to change the end state....

Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 7 Captu119

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Tue 06 May 2014, 11:56 am

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Rather surprisingly the Very Right Honorable Lord Chief Pleas Uwist did not slap some very heavy sanctions on the previous misdemeanors (allegedly) made by the rabble that partake in this cleanly & above board superbly run competition... just can't get the staff these days eh.. Smile 

Anyway.. Dixie is surely open to abuse after leading the blues to yet another defeat.. making his personal tally three .. the only thing that will surely save him from a points deduction is the fact that it helped to fuck the shite up on the run in to the premiership trophy ... I'm still giggling about Palace though...

So unless I decide to invoke the extremely fair rule 5 a few times then BHE will be crowned the match thread king on Sunday... or maybe Uwie can throw up a storm with a Palace-like curveball that someone didn't spot to change the end state....

Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 7 Captu119

I was distracted unfortunately - Dad is seriously ill in hospital with terminal C Sad 

however... I will investigate.... although given the general benevolence the Shoite gave in defence last night do not be surprised if I am a tad lenient....

I have noticed already that my client may not enforced the one thread per year rule - which in some instances would give the defendant a near reasonable defence of not being discouraged. I am flying today.... will review complete thread offline for last matches and declare judgement this evening

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 06 May 2014, 12:09 pm

Uwist61 wrote:
Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:Rather surprisingly the Very Right Honorable Lord Chief Pleas Uwist did not slap some very heavy sanctions on the previous misdemeanors (allegedly) made by the rabble that partake in this cleanly & above board superbly run competition... just can't get the staff these days eh.. Smile 

I was distracted unfortunately - Dad is seriously ill in hospital with terminal C Sad 

however... I will investigate.... although given the general benevolence the Shoite gave in defence last night do not be surprised if I am a tad lenient....

I have noticed already that my client may not enforced the one thread per year rule - which in some instances would give the defendant a near reasonable defence of not being discouraged. I am flying today.... will review complete thread offline for last matches  and declare judgement this evening
So sorry to hear that Uwie ...

..forget all this nonsense.. it's just a laugh to pass the day... there is no one thread a year rule anyway..

take care of what's important mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 06 May 2014, 1:26 pm

So sorry to hear about your dad as well Uwie. Take care of him and the family as best you can.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Tue 06 May 2014, 1:58 pm

We know you are looking out for you dad and your family Chris, pop on here whenever you need cheering up our just want a chat mate.

Make sure you also look after yourself, as you need to be strong for the others.
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 11 May 2014, 5:15 pm

Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 7 Captu123

Congratulations to BHE on securing a solid 2014 victory in the Match Thread League. He now joins the following distinguished posters to have taken the crown and can add the accolade to his footer.
2012-13 jellyman (blueberto)
2011-12 M4G
2010-11 Tater

Here is your richly deserved prize…
Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 7 Captu124

So in summary………
A topsy tervy season for many & some serious fines meated out by Uwie… An apalling level of snitching this season & Mr Splitter Ben & Stato Snitchman should hang their heads in the isolation wing of the 606 gaol

Highlights for me were Gazbow storming in with his malware virus after a year off the board to steal the Cardiff thread from Blueberto… a stunning streak from Dixie that was rudely swatted out by Sunderland of all teams… and of course BHE’s impressive press for home that gave him the league win despite being snuffed out by Palace at home

Dixie I think deserves praise for leading the boys to a defeat against Citeh… consolidating the misery of the shite… a sacrifice worthwhile.

The rules have had to grow this season, mainly due to you lot whining & whinging a lot like a load of bleating baby goats. Since I am so fair & democratic I will soon hold the AGM (& you will all be invited) to finalise the rules I want for next year & disregard your suggestions. I already have one amendment to the existing items that are not subject to change (unless I see fit), as they have alrready been legally cast in stone.

Thanks to Uwie for his firm hand in fining posters… apart from the unjust fining of the organiser, which by the way may be banned going forward at the pending AGM.

Looking forward to next season already  … COYB

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 11 May 2014, 5:53 pm

I have appealed to UEFA.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sun 11 May 2014, 10:12 pm

Armchair wrote:I have appealed to UEFA.
only appeals made to the correct non-corrupt body will be heard... which is of course

.... UWIEFA

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sun 11 May 2014, 10:25 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
Armchair wrote:I have appealed to UEFA.
only appeals made to the correct non-corrupt body will be heard... which is of course

.... UWIEFA

Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 7 Clapping
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Tue 13 May 2014, 2:21 pm

So it will be me to start? When are the fixtures out? Can't wait, already, and I've still got the Hull match to watch when I get home... cheers 
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 14 May 2014, 7:10 pm

mindyerho? wrote:So it will be me to start?  When are the fixtures out?   Can't wait, already, and I've still got the Hull match to watch when I get home... cheers 
the champion has the honour for the first competitive game next season.. so that's BHE in the chair ... .you can have the friendlies against Cork city & Boh's though Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 14 May 2014, 10:37 pm

mindyerho? wrote:So it will be me to start?  When are the fixtures out?   Can't wait, already, and I've still got the Hull match to watch when I get home... cheers 
the champion has the honour for the first competitive game next season.. so that's BHE in the chair ... .you can have the friendlies against Cork city & Boh's though Laughing 

Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 7 Action-2 
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 14 May 2014, 11:10 pm

mindyerho? wrote:

Match Thread league 2013-14 season - Page 7 Action-2 
 Laughing you can appeal at the upcoming AGM  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Thu 15 May 2014, 3:54 am

I suppose, unless we play the under-12s that's another 2 points in the bag. Assuming I inherit when BHE blows it on Yeovil town or somebody...
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 15 May 2014, 8:19 am

Fixtures out in 5 weeks time (June 18th)
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 15 May 2014, 4:17 pm

Super wrote:

When does the season start?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 15 May 2014, 5:11 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:

The 2014/15 Barclays Premier League season will kick off on Saturday 16 August 2014
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Tue 20 May 2014, 12:59 pm

Can I play?  Very Happy 
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 20 May 2014, 1:09 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Can I play?  Very Happy 
of course you can .. but watch out for the supergrasses that have infiltrated this wonderful comp... you are strongly advised to read the rules & at all times be courteous to the organiser & his Barrister  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Fri 13 Jun 2014, 6:56 am

Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:

The 2014/15 Barclays Premier League season will kick off on Saturday 16 August 2014

Bump. This Wednesday for the fixtures. I have been informed we are playing at home to Newcastle in our first game.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 13 Jun 2014, 9:22 am

Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:

Bump. This Wednesday for the fixtures. I have been informed we are playing at home to Newcastle in our first game.
bloody hell ... I'd better sort out the AGM then so I can change any rules that will ensure I win...

TD / MC ... could you set up a new zone on the site for 2014-2015 Match theft league please Very Happy 

Cheers ... Seps Bladder

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 28 Jul 2014, 10:50 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:

bloody hell ... I'd better sort out the AGM then so I can change any rules that will ensure I win...

TD / MC ... could you set up a new zone on the site for 2014-2015 Match theft league please Very Happy 

Cheers ... Seps Bladder
bump

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7