9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Super on Thu 06 Mar 2014, 12:00 pm

Got a new business set up already, as obviously knows he won't play football again....

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 20140311
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37063
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Super on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 11:56 am

Might as well get some use out of him....


http://m.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2014/03/19/delegation-arrives-in-thailand
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37063
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  hairy cataract on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 12:27 pm

Super wrote:Might as well get some use out of him....


http://m.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2014/03/19/delegation-arrives-in-thailand

I bet those Everton fans in Thailand were delighed to meet a true legend who has contributed so much to the rich history of the club. And having Sharpie there too must have been a bonus  Very Happy 
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24113
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 4:07 pm

Not a bad gig he's on there.

"Right Aroune, here's the deal.... we're happy to pay you £40k a week. We'd like you to come in for the first couple of months and we'll ask you to do a little work, obviously don't strain yourself and tire yourself out though. After that you're pretty much free to do what you like, although we may ask you to go for a holiday to Thailand at some point. Deal?"
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3772
Age : 43
Location : Lima, Peru
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  SEFTON on Wed 19 Mar 2014, 5:51 pm

This is the longest sponsor partnership in the premier league of over 10 years? Then maybe Its time we looked for some serious sponsors?
If Chang want to really help Everton fc they could provide the money for a new stadium in Liverpool and name it the Chang stadium .
now that's what you call a serious sponsor.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9957
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 4:25 pm

We're saved cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Arouna Kone is sacrificing a summer holiday to ensure he’s back fit for Everton’s pre-season.

The striker has been missing from the first-team fold since October when he suffered a knee injury against Hull City.

Since then he has been working hard on his rehabilitation - and that hasn’t stopped because of the end of the Premier League season.

Kone, 30, will forego an annual trip back to the Ivory Coast this summer and is planning to return for pre-season training earlier than his Everton teammates.

He told evertontv: “The most important thing is for me to be in the best possible shape I can be for the start of next season.

“That is why I am not going on holiday, I am staying in Europe to work hard over the summer period, so I can hit the ground running when pre-season starts in July.

“I spent the first three months of my rehab in Belgium and the manager (Roberto Martinez) was in constant contact.

“His advice and the confidence he has shown me has really helped me through this period.

“The plan is to go back to Belgium, to the rehab centre where I have been working, then I will come back to Finch Farm for a fitness check. Then I will go back to Belgium but I will be back before the rest of the team to start pre-season.”

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2014/06/04/kone-eyes-july-return
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34713
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Mr_Ben on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 4:32 pm

SELL HIM
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 41
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Armchair on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 4:40 pm

He's cancelled his holiday because he's worried about tripping over a sandcastle.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 20016
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 4:48 pm

Armchair wrote:He's cancelled his holiday because he's worried about tripping over a sandcastle.

He's just come off a nine month holiday FFS. What more does he want?
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13158
Age : 42
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 5:28 pm

Ramadan starts end of June for 30 days, so basically he will begin training in July... during Ramadan... and at the start of last season he was too weak from Ramadan... I feel another nightmare coming on... 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 F_doh  Mad

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 6:27 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:SELL HIM
agree !
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34713
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 7:06 pm

For his sake, and possibly Martinez, I hope he has a significantly better second season with us than his first.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69671
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 8:58 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:For his sake, and possibly Martinez, I hope he has a significantly better second season with us than his first.

It can't be much worse in fairness.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:06 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:For his sake, and possibly Martinez, I hope he has a significantly better second season with us than his first.

It can't be much worse in fairness.
If he starts more than 1 league game... or scores a league goal he will have a better season silent 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34713
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 04 Jun 2014, 10:00 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:For his sake, and possibly Martinez, I hope he has a significantly better second season with us than his first.

It can't be much worse in fairness.
If he starts more than 1 league game... or scores a league goal he will have a better season silent 

If he starts no games then it is probably still an improvement.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  SEFTON on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 9:35 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:For his sake, and possibly Martinez, I hope he has a significantly better second season with us than his first.

It can't be much worse in fairness.
If he starts more than 1 league game... or scores a league goal he will have a better season silent 

If he starts no games then it is probably still an improvement.


To be fair, we all had ago at Stephen Naismith in his first season , Look how he turned out.

I will judge the lad if he's involved in the first dozen gamers. cheers 
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9957
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Hinchcliffe Corner on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 10:05 am

sefton wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:For his sake, and possibly Martinez, I hope he has a significantly better second season with us than his first.

It can't be much worse in fairness.
If he starts more than 1 league game... or scores a league goal he will have a better season silent 

If he starts no games then it is probably still an improvement.


To be fair, we all had ago at Stephen Naismith in his first season , Look how he turned out.

I will judge the lad if he's involved in the first dozen gamers. cheers 

Couldn't agree more, he's being judged on a few pre-season friendlies and the fact he's been injured. I actually think Naismith could be our main striker next year. Seems to me he's shown that when he's played in the right place, he's a natural poacher.
Hinchcliffe Corner
Hinchcliffe Corner

Number of posts : 2425
Age : 38
Location : Wiltshire
Registration date : 2006-01-27

http://www.phil-cooper.co.uk

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Yankthattoffee on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 10:30 am

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
sefton wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:For his sake, and possibly Martinez, I hope he has a significantly better second season with us than his first.

It can't be much worse in fairness.
If he starts more than 1 league game... or scores a league goal he will have a better season silent 

If he starts no games then it is probably still an improvement.


To be fair, we all had ago at Stephen Naismith in his first season , Look how he turned out.

I will judge the lad if he's involved in the first dozen gamers. cheers 

Couldn't agree more, he's being judged on a few pre-season friendlies and the fact he's been injured.  I actually think Naismith could be our main striker next year.  Seems to me he's shown that when he's played in the right place, he's a natural poacher.
When Nais played his first friendly at GP 2 years ago, he scored a hatrick playing in his favoured role.
DM then put him out wide and he went shyt.
Thank goodness RM figured that out.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6484
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 11:30 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
sefton wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:For his sake, and possibly Martinez, I hope he has a significantly better second season with us than his first.

It can't be much worse in fairness.
If he starts more than 1 league game... or scores a league goal he will have a better season silent 

If he starts no games then it is probably still an improvement.


To be fair, we all had ago at Stephen Naismith in his first season , Look how he turned out.

I will judge the lad if he's involved in the first dozen gamers. cheers 

Couldn't agree more, he's being judged on a few pre-season friendlies and the fact he's been injured.  I actually think Naismith could be our main striker next year.  Seems to me he's shown that when he's played in the right place, he's a natural poacher.
When Nais played his first friendly at GP 2 years ago, he scored a hatrick playing in his favoured role.
DM then put him out wide and he went shyt.
Thank goodness RM figured that out.

Naismith is great in that poacher role. Kind of what we though Jelli would be at first. I'd like to see Nais playing on the shoulder of the last defender again next season, with Barkley just behind him. I think we could score a lot of goals. Assuming Hodgson teaches Barkley how to pass  Rolling Eyes 
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24113
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Dixie Land on Thu 05 Jun 2014, 6:58 pm

Hinchcliffe Corner wrote:
sefton wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:For his sake, and possibly Martinez, I hope he has a significantly better second season with us than his first.

It can't be much worse in fairness.
If he starts more than 1 league game... or scores a league goal he will have a better season silent 

If he starts no games then it is probably still an improvement.


To be fair, we all had ago at Stephen Naismith in his first season , Look how he turned out.

I will judge the lad if he's involved in the first dozen gamers. cheers 

Couldn't agree more, he's being judged on a few pre-season friendlies and the fact he's been injured.  I actually think Naismith could be our main striker next year.  Seems to me he's shown that when he's played in the right place, he's a natural poacher.

I am personally judging him on the Stevenage cup game, which I was at, when he failed to control the ball once. I can't remember a worse performance from any Everton play, especially against lower league opposition.

I am willing to give him a chance though, but won't hold my breath.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  SEFTON on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 11:16 am

Our new saviour


9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Kone5010

Arouna Koné has promised Everton supporters that they will see the best of him next season following his lengthy lay-off with a knee injury.
The 30-year-old missed most of the 2013-14 campaign after suffering the problem in October following his move to Goodison Park from Wigan Athletic in the summer.




SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9957
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 11:45 am

sefton wrote:Our new saviour


9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Kone5010

Arouna Koné has promised Everton supporters that they will see the best of him next season following his lengthy lay-off with a knee injury.
The 30-year-old missed most of the 2013-14 campaign after suffering the problem in October following his move to Goodison Park from Wigan Athletic in the summer.




assuming he isn't still weak from Ramadan like....

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Cahill the Great on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 11:48 am

Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton wrote:Our new saviour


9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Kone5010

Arouna Koné has promised Everton supporters that they will see the best of him next season following his lengthy lay-off with a knee injury.
The 30-year-old missed most of the 2013-14 campaign after suffering the problem in October following his move to Goodison Park from Wigan Athletic in the summer.




assuming he isn't still weak from Ramadan like....

I share your sense of excitment STJ!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Age : 41
Location : London
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 11:49 am

Cahill the Great wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton wrote:Our new saviour


9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Kone5010

Arouna Koné has promised Everton supporters that they will see the best of him next season following his lengthy lay-off with a knee injury.
The 30-year-old missed most of the 2013-14 campaign after suffering the problem in October following his move to Goodison Park from Wigan Athletic in the summer.




assuming he isn't still weak from Ramadan like....

I share your sense of excitment STJ!

Kone up front and Naismith supporting next season. Best get those season tickets renewed quick!
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13158
Age : 42
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Cahill the Great on Mon 07 Jul 2014, 11:52 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
sefton wrote:Our new saviour


9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Kone5010

Arouna Koné has promised Everton supporters that they will see the best of him next season following his lengthy lay-off with a knee injury.
The 30-year-old missed most of the 2013-14 campaign after suffering the problem in October following his move to Goodison Park from Wigan Athletic in the summer.




assuming he isn't still weak from Ramadan like....

I share your sense of excitment STJ!

Kone up front and Naismith supporting next season. Best get those season tickets renewed quick!

If we're missing out on Lukaku which it looks as if we are - maybe we can sign Paul Scharner and play him as an emergency striker next season?  affraid 
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Age : 41
Location : London
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 7 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum