606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

+32
Gravy & Chips
Mr_Ben
Yankthattoffee
Tonteau
SEFTON
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Super
Knight of Thorgothshire
Statman
Goodison_Gringo
Armchair
Sack the Juggler
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
RhinoJagz
Da Judge
Dixie Land
The President
Blue gazza
Merseyblue
Cahill the Great
Helenqu
VenezuelaBlue
Albert
Lumper
tadpole
SouthernSmugToffee
Gazbow
Synth_fg®
anticipate_the_pass
ToffeeDan
Luka Perfect
36 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 5 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  tadpole Fri 30 Aug 2013, 3:45 pm

There must have been better options for that amount of cash, surely Defoe couldn't have commanded much more of a price tag?
tadpole
tadpole

Number of posts : 4824
Registration date : 2005-11-02

http://Is, the Daddy.......... :)

Back to top Go down

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 5 Empty Re: 9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut

Post  Cahill the Great Fri 30 Aug 2013, 4:31 pm

None of us were keen when we signed him so unfortunately its not that much of a surprise!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 30 Aug 2013, 4:52 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
None of us were keen when we signed him so unfortunately its not that much of a surprise!    
I'll hold my hands up to this one, I thought he was probably just what we needed to give us some extra edge up front. Shows how much I know. All this shite about Ramedan is utter cock. He's just not very good.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 30 Aug 2013, 7:26 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
I'll hold my hands up to this one, I thought he was probably just what we needed to give us some extra edge up front.  Shows how much I know.  All this shite about Ramedan is utter cock.  He's just not very good.
The Park End faces Mecca, so I don't understand the Beattie type miss on Wednesday.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Fri 30 Aug 2013, 9:09 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
I'll hold my hands up to this one, I thought he was probably just what we needed to give us some extra edge up front.  Shows how much I know.  All this shite about Ramedan is utter cock.  He's just not very good.
The Park End faces Mecca, so I don't understand the Beattie type miss on Wednesday.
I'll go further back than Beattie. More of a Bakayoko!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Fri 30 Aug 2013, 11:01 pm

I'm gonna stick me neck out and say he will come good, yes he missed some sitters but at least he was in the position to miss them.

I've been one of his biggest critics and he will never be a 20 goal a season striker, but I reckon we will get close to 15 goals out of him this season.

He needs to get up to fitness quick though, a brace against Cardiff will be a good start in getting him accepted by the fans
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 30 Aug 2013, 11:14 pm

Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:I'm gonna stick me neck out and say he will come good, yes he missed some sitters but at least he was in the position to miss them.

I've been one of his biggest critics and he will never be a 20 goal a season striker, but I reckon we will get close to 15 goals out of him this season.

He needs to get up to fitness quick though, a brace against Cardiff will be a good start in getting him accepted by the fans
had a good night on the piss then Jay ?? drunken drunken drunken 

Number of posts : 40811

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Fri 30 Aug 2013, 11:15 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:I'm gonna stick me neck out and say he will come good, yes he missed some sitters but at least he was in the position to miss them.

had a good night on the piss then Jay ??  drunken drunken drunken 
Back in Stockholm drinking falcon beer, tastes crap but it's 5.2% and cheap! cheers
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 30 Aug 2013, 11:24 pm

Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Back in Stockholm drinking falcon beer, tastes crap but it's 5.2% and cheap! cheers
I've had a few Guinness's & I still think Kone is shite ... maybe if I try the Jameson tongue 

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 30 Aug 2013, 11:34 pm

Night out in Soho and I've had a few: a beer and a couple of bottles of wine at Polpo in Beak Street, and a Hendricks gin and tonic at Soho House (fuck me I'm trendy), but Kone is still shite.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 31 Aug 2013, 1:31 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Saccum Praestigiatorum wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

I've had a few Guinness's & I still think Kone is shite ... maybe if I try the Jameson tongue 
Having some Buds - I know, it's rather lame.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 05 Oct 2013, 6:50 pm

Did you see that stupid looking twat laughing his cock off on the way off the pitch today? WTF?? It means fuck all to him doesn't it?

I thought he was a good signing, but the fucker is totally unsuited for Everton. He doesn't give a shit and he's a sick note. Can't believe we blew our summer transfer budget on this utter nob.

I hold my hands up - I was wrong. Get rid in January. Sell him and Jelli and buy a decent back up striker, cos Lukaku is going to be first choice ine every game unless he's injured.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Sun 06 Oct 2013, 8:13 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Did you see that stupid looking twat laughing his cock off on the way off the pitch today?  WTF?? It means fuck all to him doesn't it?  

I thought he was a good signing, but the fucker is totally unsuited for Everton.  He doesn't give a shit and he's a sick note.  Can't believe we blew our summer transfer budget on this utter nob.

I hold my hands up - I was wrong.  Get rid in January.  Sell him and Jelli and buy a decent back up striker, cos Lukaku is going to be first choice ine every game unless he's injured.
Agree, can't believe we wasted £6m on him. Could of got Darren Bent instead or made a cheeky bid for Defoe.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 06 Oct 2013, 9:24 pm

Super wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Did you see that stupid looking twat laughing his cock off on the way off the pitch today?  WTF?? It means fuck all to him doesn't it?  

I thought he was a good signing, but the fucker is totally unsuited for Everton.  He doesn't give a shit and he's a sick note.  Can't believe we blew our summer transfer budget on this utter nob.

I hold my hands up - I was wrong.  Get rid in January.  Sell him and Jelli and buy a decent back up striker, cos Lukaku is going to be first choice ine every game unless he's injured.
Agree, can't believe we wasted £6m on him.  Could of got Darren Bent instead or made a cheeky bid for Defoe.
It did annoy me seeing him laughing his head off with Yaya Toure when we had lost 3-1. Did look as if he didn't take the defeat seriously and should reserve his laughing for when we have won and he has played well. I'm not going to write him off just yet but am beginning to lose faith in him. I was at the Stevenage game and he was utter dogshit that night too.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Sun 06 Oct 2013, 9:37 pm

Come on guys, give Kone a break, he's weak from fasting for Ramadan... not long to go before that's over... Neutral
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Mon 28 Oct 2013, 12:23 pm

See Kone is injured on the website.... along with Alcaraz.... both have "unknown" next to their return dates... and also next to the reason for buying them.... Neutral
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 28 Oct 2013, 1:53 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:See Kone is injured on the website.... along with Alcaraz.... both have "unknown" next to their return dates... and also next to the reason for buying them.... Neutral
A recent photo of Kone:

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 5 556
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 28 Oct 2013, 6:23 pm

I was not too unhappy with the purchase of the two of them, but with Kone being totally shite and Alcatraz being injured ever since he joined us.... Mad 
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 28 Oct 2013, 6:52 pm

9. Arouna Kone - the curse of the 9 shirt and a bad haircut - Page 5 Images10

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Wed 06 Nov 2013, 11:27 am

Long term injury. Wonder what STJ makes of this latest revelation.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Wed 06 Nov 2013, 12:00 pm

Albert wrote:Long term injury. Wonder what STJ makes of this latest revelation.
No surprise. Just hope the GBP6m was appearance and goals based.

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Wed 06 Nov 2013, 12:18 pm

Martinez says:

"We need to give him a lot of support because he was enjoying his role when he came on against Hull.
"We're going to work on other aspects of his body to get him fully fit and strong so that when he comes back, he is ready to enjoy his football."
Hmm, a bit too fucking fluffy for my liking.

Martinez added:

"It would be nice if the fans could take it in turns to take time off work and make him cups of tea, wipe his arse, and tuck him in bed with a teddy. Then he can enjoy his spell out injured while he picks up £40k a week and really enjoy being part of the Everton family. And that's the important thing - that our £6m signing who hasn't scored yet, but has managed to miss a few sitters, enjoys himself."
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Wed 06 Nov 2013, 1:21 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Martinez says:

"We need to give him a lot of support because he was enjoying his role when he came on against Hull.
"We're going to work on other aspects of his body to get him fully fit and strong so that when he comes back, he is ready to enjoy his football."
Hmm, a bit too fucking fluffy for my liking.

Martinez added:

"It would be nice if the fans could take it in turns to take time off work and make him cups of tea, wipe his arse, and tuck him in bed with a teddy.  Then he can enjoy his spell out injured while he picks up £40k a week and really enjoy being part of the Everton family.  And that's the important thing - that our £6m signing who hasn't scored yet, but has managed to miss a few sitters, enjoys himself."
I don't mind helping out, I'll wipe his lazy arse with a wire brush to remove some of the fat, cut off both legs and replace them with metal ones to make him go faster.lol! 
send him to night school to learn to be considerate to others(passing the ball) instead of being a greedy tw*t.lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 06 Nov 2013, 1:57 pm

Not Roberto's finest bit of work I must say. We already had Jelly for the 'couldnt hit a barn door' roll. Thankfully Nais is on fire at the mo.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Wed 06 Nov 2013, 2:17 pm

Not good news. Looks like going down as one of the worst signing in the clubs history. How long is his contract?
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next