606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

+33
Valentino Blue
Gravy & Chips
WellOilBeefHooked
Lumper
Tonteau
Royal Blue Mersey
anticipate_the_pass
Dixie Land
My other LB is a Ferrari
SEFTON
hairy cataract
Sack the Juggler
Armchair
Knight of Thorgothshire
Super
Barry Horne's Equaliser
SouthernSmugToffee
The President
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Made 4 Gwladys
Yankthattoffee
Albert
Helenqu
Goodison_Gringo
Blue gazza
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Hinchcliffe Corner
Statman
Mr_Ben
Cahill the Great
Merseyblue
fourdoors
ToffeeDan
37 posters

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 32 Empty Re: ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

Post  hairy cataract Thu 05 May 2016, 2:27 pm

Not only is O'Neill "nailed on" for the job according to one of the Bookies - because even when they slashed his odds to evens people were still piling in, suggesting it was a done deal - but the reason Foo is out for the rest of the season is a tackle by Niasse in training.

What. A. Fucking. Club.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 32 Empty Re: ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?)

Post  Valentino Blue Thu 05 May 2016, 2:37 pm

ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 32 Martinez.gif-467302
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Valentino Blue Thu 05 May 2016, 2:40 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:IS HE STILL FUCKING HERE!!!! ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 32 789528
ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 32 Roberto-martinez_sqojcoagk3tn1h97zo0tz80k9
Valentino Blue
Valentino Blue

Number of posts : 7380
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 06 May 2016, 2:44 pm

Valentino Blue wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:IS HE STILL FUCKING HERE!!!! ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 32 789528
ROBERTO MARTINEZ - Meet the new boss (Same as the old boss?) - Page 32 Roberto-martinez_sqojcoagk3tn1h97zo0tz80k9

This is a message to fat Bill Kenwright, stick your season ticket right were the sun don't shine.
For what you have done to Everton Football Club and its fans Kenwright-Elstone-Woods-Martinez your an Embarrassment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qrSAjryvAM

SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 07 May 2016, 7:30 pm

If he had made it back to dressing room it's a miracle

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 08 May 2016, 12:48 am

hairberto 4 the sackeract wrote:Not only is O'Neill "nailed on" for the job according to one of the Bookies - because even when they slashed his odds to evens people were still piling in, suggesting it was a done deal - but the reason Foo is out for the rest of the season is a tackle by Niasse in training.

What. A. Fucking. Club.
Niasse today.... utter ****
Did we buy the right guy? Did we end up with his brother, cause some scout somewhere fecked up royally?
Most of this team just never got started and then gave up.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  WellOilBeefHooked Sun 08 May 2016, 4:54 pm

New Boss for me needs to be either

Koeman or Pelligrini and sorted as soon as possible after the final whistle goes next Sunday
WellOilBeefHooked
WellOilBeefHooked

Number of posts : 1197
Location : Nantwich, Cheshire via Lydiate, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Didsbury and Stockport

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 08 May 2016, 5:11 pm

WellOilBeefHooked wrote:New Boss for me needs to be either

Koeman or Pelligrini and sorted as soon as possible after the final whistle goes next Sunday
What are your thoughts on Frank De Boer?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  WellOilBeefHooked Sun 08 May 2016, 5:30 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:

Good shout - any of those 3 have got to be better than Bobby Bullshit Brown Shoes !!!
WellOilBeefHooked
WellOilBeefHooked

Location : Nantwich, Cheshire via Lydiate, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Didsbury and Stockport

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Sun 08 May 2016, 5:37 pm

WellOilBeefHooked wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Good shout - any of those 3 have got to be better than Bobby Bullshit Brown Shoes !!!
He and Howe seem to be yelling "I'm an Evertonian" to the press.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 08 May 2016, 5:42 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
WellOilBeefHooked wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

He and Howe seem to be yelling "I'm an Evertonian" to the press.

I'd be surprised if there isn't a large queue at Bills door once he has the balls to put Bobby out of his misery.

A club with a new investor ready to spend some money, not to mention new Sky money. A decent playing squad that needs a lift,and not to mention fans expectations back to rock bottom. WOuld look pretty attractive to most managers looking to progress.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sun 08 May 2016, 5:55 pm

Citteh hand the initiative to ManUre today... VDG could end up with the FA Cup in the trophy room and CL football next season, with the bonus of keeping Citteh out of it. How can they sack him after that? Jose M will be available....

Personally, I'm not sure about Maureen now. De Boer might be the one - he seems keen on the job and he's been successful at Ajax. My only concern would be that he likes to play a possession based game, bringing it out from the back, knocking it about in the hope of pulling the opposition out of position and... etc etc Bobby Brown Shoes stylee?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  WellOilBeefHooked Sun 08 May 2016, 8:51 pm

Thought it a disgrace that only 25% of the City fans stayed for Pellegrini's last home game (and the team) who got them a trophy and their highest ever finish in the Champions League !!! Clearly they were all booked on the 6.45 to Euston !!
WellOilBeefHooked
WellOilBeefHooked

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Sun 08 May 2016, 11:28 pm

Is Bobby still manager? He's like a bad smell now.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 09 May 2016, 7:38 am

hairberto 4 the sackeract wrote:De Boer might be the one - he seems keen on the job and he's been successful at Ajax.  My only concern would be that he likes to play a possession based game, bringing it out from the back, knocking it about in the hope of pulling the opposition out of position and... etc etc Bobby Brown Shoes stylee?

Frank de Bore?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22501
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 09 May 2016, 8:32 am

Armchair wrote:
hairberto 4 the sackeract wrote:De Boer might be the one - he seems keen on the job and he's been successful at Ajax.  My only concern would be that he likes to play a possession based game, bringing it out from the back, knocking it about in the hope of pulling the opposition out of position and... etc etc Bobby Brown Shoes stylee?

Frank de Bore?

I like the Idea of Frank De Boer, If rumours are true and he wants to take charge of Everton I'd give him the job Would like him to bring his back room staff of Yap Stam & Dennis Berkamp, although I half expect we will end up with Martin O Neil or some shite manager.

Fully expect that if we lose to Sunderland ''Wednesday night'' Moshiri will have lost patients, Everton are in bad shape so a new man-new players- new style of play with a Plan-B good coaching staff is the order for next season.

Sorry that's just what I want, but? I believe most of the deadwood like Barry-Osman-McCarthy-Oveido-Cleverley-Pienaar-Niasse-Kone-McGeady and want away's Stones-Lukaku should be sold as they are partly responsible for are poor season, would keep robles on the bench till he has learned his jobs better ,as for Barkley I would put him in with the U21's until he's fit to play.

Its going to be a very long summer and hopefully one that will assemble a decent manager and a team to challenge for honours.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 09 May 2016, 8:59 am

sefton wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Frank de Bore?

I like the Idea of Frank De Boer, If rumours are true and he wants to take charge of Everton I'd give him the job Would like him to bring his back room staff of Yap Stam & Dennis Berkamp, although I half expect we will end up with Martin O Neil or some shite manager.

Fully expect that if we lose to Sunderland ''Wednesday night'' Moshiri will have lost patients, Everton are in bad shape so a new man-new players- new style of play with a Plan-B good coaching staff is the order for next season.

Sorry that's just what I want, but? I believe most of the deadwood like Barry-Osman-McCarthy-Oveido-Cleverley-Pienaar-Niasse-Kone-McGeady and want away's Stones-Lukaku should be sold as they are partly responsible for are poor season, would keep robles on the bench till he has learned his jobs better ,as for Barkley I would put him in with the U21's until he's fit to play.

Its going to be a very long summer and hopefully one that will assemble a decent manager and a team to challenge for honours.

Largely agree with you there, Sef. The only part I disagree with is Lukaku being held to account for our poor season as, although I see your reasoning, we would have been properly in the shit but for his goals.

Even though Martinez has done enough to put many off, I don't have a problem with possession football per se, but it has to be executed in a different manner than what we've become accustomed to (without the sacrifices to defending, fitness, speed of closing down opponents) and most importantly, WITH a plan B should a game not be panning out as we would hope.

Could Frank De Boer be the man? Based on the names that have been thrown about so far, I hope he is.

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 09 May 2016, 11:22 am

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
sefton wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Frank de Bore?

Largely agree with you there, Sef. The only part I disagree with is Lukaku being held to account for our poor season as, although I see your reasoning, we would have been properly in the shit but for his goals.

Even though Martinez has done enough to put many off, I don't have a problem with possession football per se, but it has to be executed in a different manner than what we've become accustomed to (without the sacrifices to defending, fitness, speed of closing down opponents) and most importantly, WITH a plan B should a game not be panning out as we would hope.

Could Frank De Boer be the man? Based on the names that have been thrown about so far, I hope he is.

The argument for Lukaku can go both ways? we could got relegated if not for Lukaku's goals? AGREED, Same could be said that If he was fit and concentrated more on his game he could have been the golden boot plus firing Everton a lot higher in the premiership,unfortunately Lukaku left Everton right after the Chelsea game, whereabouts unknown.There are Rumours that both John Stones & Ross Barkley have been kidnapped by aliens, both their Aliendroid's will need a couple seasons to get them up to match
fitness.

That's the Humiliation and Embarrassment of Everton at the moment. losing heart and interest like so many other very disgruntled fans,but? Everton till I die.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 09 May 2016, 11:50 am

sefton wrote:
sefton wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Frank de Bore?

The argument for Lukaku can go both ways? we could got relegated if not for Lukaku's goals? AGREED, Same could be said that If he was fit and concentrated more on his game he could have been the golden boot plus firing Everton a lot higher in the premiership,unfortunately Lukaku left Everton right after the Chelsea game, whereabouts unknown.There are Rumours that both John Stones & Ross Barkley have been kidnapped by aliens, both their Aliendroid's will need a couple seasons to get them up to match
fitness.

That's the Humiliation and Embarrassment of Everton at the moment. losing heart and interest like so many other very disgruntled fans,but? Everton till I die.

Yeah, I don't disagree entirely, but I would definitely want Lukaku to stay. He knows where the goal is for sure, and players like that are tough to come by.

Number of posts : 13161

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Mon 09 May 2016, 12:25 pm

sefton wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Frank de Bore?

The value of statistics.... I was confronted with live coverage of the match as I was having a relax (OK... it was a hot-tub/sauna with me and the missus chilling in the hotel room)and when I saw we had 50% plus of possession - not even close to parity and despite that LCFC had 33 shots to our 9 and 3 goals to our 1 it does beggar belief...

That said I cannot remember a time where we played a team twice in a season who have scored 6 goals across both games of which 3 were converted penalties, 1 atrociously poor decision regarding a handball. We are crap at the moment but LCFC certainly rode their luck....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9777

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 09 May 2016, 12:36 pm

Da Judge wrote:
sefton wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Frank de Bore?

The value of statistics.... I was confronted with live coverage of the match as I was having a relax (OK... it was a hot-tub/sauna with me and the missus chilling in the hotel room)and when I saw we had 50% plus of possession - not even close to parity and despite that LCFC had 33 shots to our 9 and 3 goals to our 1 it does beggar belief...

That said I cannot remember a time where we played a team twice in a season who have scored 6 goals across both games of which 3 were converted penalties, 1 atrociously poor decision regarding a handball. We are crap at the moment but LCFC certainly rode their luck....  

Da Judge,With the whole world watching a fairy tale story unfold the referee wasn't going to spoil Leicester's party, Neither were Everton ,Martinez is walking around like a very sick puppy who should be man enough to say His team-His failures, Kenwright should never get involved in Manager selections as he builds to close a relationship with them then can't act when he should.
We are becoming a laughing stock,Just wait for Newcastle and Beneathus to complain that Its Everton's fault they are being relegated.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 09 May 2016, 12:39 pm

I'm with you Judge, I said after the game at Goodison that they weren't that good and Vardy was pretty much anonymous that day.

There is no way that they deserved to win that game at Goodison, didn't watch the shite on Saturday thankfully but I can imagine they were good for the win.

Leicester have been like that throughout the season, shite but strong in defence and managing to nick late goals or 1-0 wins.

Fair play to them, they found a formula that worked, but we should not have been beat at Goodison, especially with that ultra dodgy hand ball decision that went against us.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips Mon 09 May 2016, 12:40 pm

Also De Boer will fit right in, bottled it at the last and failed to beat second to bottom and therefore lost the league.
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Mon 09 May 2016, 12:44 pm

sefton wrote:
sefton wrote:
Armchair wrote:

Frank de Bore?

fitness.

Yeah, I don't disagree entirely, but I would definitely want Lukaku to stay. He knows where the goal is for sure, and players like that are tough to come by.
no coincidence that luka dried up when bob benched foofoo

Number of posts : 40811

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 09 May 2016, 12:46 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Also De Boer will fit right in, bottled it at the last and failed to beat second to bottom and therefore lost the league.

To be fair to De Boer and his team, Ajax have been limited with funds to compete against the best, one good thing to take note, De Boer not afraid to use the youngsters.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next