26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 15 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 8:10 pm

Helenqu wrote:Confirmed by club that Stones has put a transfer request in.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-news-transfer-rumours-9918902
We have a week to sort this out. With Fellaini and Arteta it was an hour.
I feel we'll be alright.
An established CB who doesn't think he's Beckenbauer will suffice.
2 more interesting signings and we'll be fine.
Where's that box of elastoplasts?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6352
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 15 Empty Re: 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 8:14 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-news-transfer-rumours-9918902
I feel we'll be alright.
40M buys a lot of Wigan players & Bosnian barmen Cool
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 8:22 pm

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

I feel we'll be alright.
You could by Wigan. That's the team and the town.  cheers

Just think of the pies!  26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 15 Food-smi

btw  - Malmo have just scored and Dick Van Dyke on a yellow.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 8:34 pm

Anyone who thinks all of transfer fee will go on players is clearly nuts
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 8:46 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:Anyone who thinks all of transfer fee will go on players is clearly nuts
Now I know what's wrong with me.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 8:53 pm

I wouldn't sell until the replacements are in. The problem is whichever club we try to buy from now will inflate the price, and quite rightly so. It's not in our interest to sell him this late in the day. He's obviously got people whispering shite in his ear. Somebody needs to it him down and tell him not to be such a silly littlle fucking wanker.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3657
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 8:58 pm

Here are a few players who have made big money moves to Chelsea:

Marko Marin - signed in 2012. He's played 6 games for them and since been on loan to Sevilla, Fiorentina, Anderlecht and Trabzonspor.
Juan Cuadrado - signed in Feb 2015. Played 13 games. Loaned to Juventus for remainder of 14-15 season. Loaned to them again for 15-16 season.
Christian Atsu - signed 2013. He has not played a single game for Chelsea. Loaned to us, Vitesse Arnhem and now Bournemouth.
Marco van Ginkel - signed 2013. Played 3 games. Loaned to AC Milan and Stoke.
Gael Kakuta - signed 2007. Played 6 times. Loaned to Fulham, Bolton, Dijon, Vitesse, Lazio, Rayo Vallecano.

Last season, Chelsea had THIRTY players out on loan. THIRTY. It's fucking mental.

I think Stones will develop better with us than with Chelsea. Here, he'll be forgiven for mistakes, even ones that cost us goals. That won't happen under Mourinho. If he's lucky he might manage to hold down a first team place but if not, he'll end up being passed around other clubs like a cheap whore. If he has another good season with us, he'll have his pick of PL and European clubs to choose from. I don't blame him for wanting to play at the highest level but moving to Chelsea is a really bad choice.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 9:03 pm

so far - Malmo 2, Celtic 0.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 9:03 pm

Tell manure and shitty they can have him for £35m tell chelski to fuck off!!!
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 9:08 pm

reject at all costs at this point... at any price...

sign 3 defenders asap to replace Dizzy, Alcopops and (shhhhhh say it quietly) Stones..

sell the cunt on deadline day for abso top whack 11pm Wonga to whoever pays the most... should get a 50M panic last ditch bid from somewhere, especially when they are bidding against each other

easy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 9:13 pm

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:reject at all costs at this point... at any price...

sign 3 defenders asap to replace Dizzy, Alcopops and (shhhhhh say it quietly) Stones..

sell the cunt on deadline day for abso top whack 11pm Wonga to whoever pays the most... should get a 50M panic last ditch bid from somewhere, especially when they are bidding against each other

easy

we'll take 40 million plus Hazard 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 15 Fotty and Eva 26. John Stones - Pirlo eat your heart out! - Page 15 Smileyse to soothe our troubled brow
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  WellOilBeefHooked on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 9:41 pm

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:reject at all costs at this point... at any price...

easy

What he said Very Happy
WellOilBeefHooked
WellOilBeefHooked

Number of posts : 1191
Location : Nantwich, Cheshire via Lydiate, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Didsbury and Stockport

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 9:58 pm

Celtic out. Time to sign Dick Van Dijk?
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Tue 25 Aug 2015, 10:06 pm

Armchair wrote:Celtic out. Time to sign Dick Van Dijk?

Southampton are on his tail too so would need to be quick about it.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 2:02 am

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

I feel we'll be alright.

fuckoff... this ain't funny, i hope we got some contingency plans

and i hope to fuck the board DEMAND £35 million minimum

also, if he puts request in, does that mean we don't have to pay barnsley a sell on fee ??
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 7:26 am

Chelsea will make a fourth and final offer worth £40m for Everton defender John Stones after the 21-year-old England international handed in a transfer request. (Guardian)
Armchair
Armchair

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 7:53 am

I was angry and indignant last night. Now I just want it over with so we can buy in some cover. I still think he's making a huge career mistake though.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 8:16 am

Blue gazza wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

I feel we'll be alright.

also, if he puts request in, does that mean we don't have to pay barnsley a sell on fee ??
We can decline his transfer request like West Brom have done with Berahino..

he won't sulk as his England place is also on the line...
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 8:30 am

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
Blue gazza wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

I feel we'll be alright.

We can decline his transfer request like West Brom have done with Berahino..

he won't sulk as his England place is also on the line...

We've got to take this line I feel. Without him we have one central defender. We just won't be able to get anyone decent in the time available.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7089
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 9:08 am

I think we should reject his transfer request. There is no point selling him at this stage as we're left with no central defence. Fuck him if he gets upset!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 9:15 am

Blue gazza wrote:
Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

I feel we'll be alright.

Yes - the sell on fee agreement is with Barnsley, not with Stones. They'll probably have banners out tonight supporting the sale of him!

There is a potential saving if Stones has a loyalty bonus in his contract that says he gets paid £x million in the event he leaves without having requested it, much as was the case with Fellaini.

Number of posts : 13152

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 10:24 am

I think the club should just say to Stones that they respect and understand he's a greedy money grabbing cnuthis wishes to play at CL club however, at this stage in the window, there just isn't time to find a suitable replacement but will honor his request next summer after the Euro finals. No hissy fit. He's only 21. He'll get a full season playing every week, learning his art in a less pressurised enviroment with a host of good pros around him.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 10:36 am

Bluejagz wrote:I think the club should just say to Stones that they respect and understand he's a greedy money grabbing cnuthis wishes to play at CL club however, at this stage in the window, there just isn't time to find a suitable replacement but will honor his request next summer after the Euro finals. No hissy fit. He's only 21. He'll get a full season playing every week, learning his art in a less pressurised enviroment with a host of good pros around him.

I agree that's the rational response.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 10:41 am

Bluejagz wrote:I think the club should just say to Stones that they respect and understand he's a greedy money grabbing cnuthis wishes to play at CL club however, at this stage in the window, there just isn't time to find a suitable replacement but will honor his request next summer after the Euro finals. No hissy fit. He's only 21. He'll get a full season playing every week, learning his art in a less pressurised enviroment with a host of good pros around him.

I think this too. The club has to always put its interests before the player. Stones can wait a year and he should be mature enough to get on with it.

Players who put in transfer requests at this stage of the window usually have them rejected and this is really no different. He has 4 years left on his contract so his value isnt going to go down. No need to sell!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Wed 26 Aug 2015, 10:45 am

Cahill the Great wrote:

I think this too.    The club has to always put its interests before the player.  Stones can wait a year and he should be mature enough to get on with it.

Players who put in transfer requests at this stage of the window usually have them rejected and this is really no different.    He has 4 years left on his contract so his value isnt going to go down.   No need to sell!

Actually - this hasnt done anything to force our hand at all. All it has done is make Stones look a cnut! A gentlemans agreement could have been made without the need for a public transfer request.

Its a bit like the Stering situation to me. The guy only broke into the first team 2nd half of last season. Needs to get grip!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next