606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Carsley

+2
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Mr_Ben
6 posters

Go down

Lee Carsley Empty Lee Carsley

Post  Mr_Ben Mon 27 Aug 2012, 5:59 pm

Temporary joint Coventry manager.

Has been tipped by James McPake (former Coventry player and now Hibs player and captain) as the new permanent manager.

Good luck Cars
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Lee Carsley Empty Re: Lee Carsley

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser Mon 28 Sep 2015, 10:44 am

Taken over as manager at Brentford until the end of the season.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/sep/28/brentford-sack-marinus-dijkhuizen-appoint-lee-carsley

Number of posts : 13161
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Fri 06 Nov 2015, 9:58 am

Brentford manager Lee Carsley has been named the Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month for October.

Carlsey, who only replaced Marinus Dijkhuizen in the Griffin Park dugout in September, led his side to four successive victories after beginning the month with defeat at promotion hopefuls Derby County.

Following that loss to the Rams, Carlsey inspired Brentford to victories over Rotherham, Wolves, Charlton and local rivals Queens Park Rangers.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38073
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 06 Nov 2015, 1:11 pm

Super wrote:Brentford manager Lee Carsley has been named the Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month for October.

Carlsey, who only replaced Marinus Dijkhuizen in the Griffin Park dugout in September, led his side to four successive victories after beginning the month with defeat at promotion hopefuls Derby County.

Following that loss to the Rams, Carlsey inspired Brentford to victories over Rotherham, Wolves, Charlton and local rivals Queens Park Rangers.

SIGN HIM!!!!!
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25817
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 06 Nov 2015, 7:31 pm

hairberto cataract wrote:
Super wrote:Brentford manager Lee Carsley has been named the Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month for October.

SIGN HIM!!!!!
But does he have a nice collection of brown shoes?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74301

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 28 Jul 2021, 10:06 am

Former Republic of Ireland midfielder Lee Carsley has been appointed as England Under-21s head coach.

Carsley replaces Aidy Boothroyd, who stood down in April after the team finished bottom of their group at the European Championship.

It was the fifth time in six tournaments the under-21s had exited a competition at the group stage.

Carsley, who played for Everton and Derby County, will be assisted by ex-England player Ashley Cole.

"We have a great opportunity to help the senior side by developing the best young talent in this country, while combining that with the aim of being successful at U21 level," he said.

"We want to win matches. I don't think you can have one without the other. These lads want to compete at the highest level and test themselves against the best.

"We have to acknowledge the work being done by the academies and I know how important it will be to have good relationships with the clubs.

"I will have a great team around me. Ashley is a brilliant addition to the staff and we will also have Tim Dittmer as goalkeeping coach, with all of his experience of the game."

Chelsea legend Cole, who won 107 caps for his country, will take on the role part-time, alongside his commitments at the Blues academy.

"I'm really happy to get this opportunity to support Lee and work with the best youngsters in the country," added Cole, 40.

"I loved playing for the national team and to now get the chance to work as an England coach is a special feeling. St George's Park is an amazing place and I can't wait to get started.

"I want to do my best to help young players develop and also learn from some brilliant people at the same time."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57991081?at_campaign=64&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom3=Match+of+the+Day&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom4=32599B6C-EEFE-11EB-B91D-A33116F31EAE&at_medium=custom7&fbclid=IwAR2MlXIGK7smgG5htiAlBgGHG9c_72Vx703fAWTLojQpzhtKwrDIscQ3tiY

Number of posts : 40804

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum