606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy

+34
Sack the Juggler
Blue gazza
Cahill the Great
Hinchcliffe Corner
Albert
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Goodison_Gringo
Super
Yankthattoffee
Armchair
Made 4 Gwladys
Statman
hairy cataract
SEFTON
Gravy & Chips
Tonteau
My other LB is a Ferrari
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Lumper
Mr_Ben
Merseyblue
Dixie Land
Helenqu
Mr Perpetual Motion
Michael Crosby S74
RhinoJagz
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
fatboblatch
Bryan
tadpole
SouthernSmugToffee
ToffeeDan
paul
Kilted_Toffee
38 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 4 Empty Re: 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy

Post  Tonteau Fri 17 Aug 2012, 7:16 pm

SEFTON wrote:
Bluejags wrote:Well he has missed the deadline to play on Monday night so might as well stretch the piss out of this for another week.

If he wanted to sign he would have by now,no professional footballer wants to be looking for a new club this close to the start new season unless looking for a big money deal,he will sign for another European club and join the list of wannabe's who just couldn't or wouldn't make his mind up. lol!

We all knew Pienaar really wanted to sign, but that still took ages more faffing around than we'd thought it would. I'm sure it's perfectly possible he's stalling to see what arsenal say, but a delay doesn't necessarily mean things have gone pear shaped.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15978
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 4 Empty Re: 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy

Post  Lumper Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:06 pm

I hope all this waiting around is so that he's presented to the crowd on Monday night.

Bill loves to put on a good show.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6841
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Fri 17 Aug 2012, 8:44 pm

Lumper wrote:I hope all this waiting around is so that he's presented to the crowd on Monday night.

Bill loves to put on a good show.
Good theatrical point sir Smile
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Fri 17 Aug 2012, 9:51 pm

Fee agreed

TFFT

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Fri 17 Aug 2012, 10:24 pm

*** Breaking News ***

Set to join Everton, medical to follow. Just on SSN
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 17 Aug 2012, 11:53 pm

Sky Sports sources understand Kevin Mirallas is to have a medical at Everton this weekend ahead of a £6million move from Olympiakos.

Mirallas is also believed to have been the subject of interest from Arsenal but the Belgium international told Sky Sports News earlier in the week that he felt the Toffees would be a better fit.

And the 24-year-old looks set to compete the formalities of a deal taking him to Goodison Park over the weekend.

Finances at Everton are tight but David Moyes has some money to spend following the sale of Jack Rodwell to Manchester City.
The forward has experience in Ligue 1 with Lille and St Etienne but has spent the past two years in Greece with Olympiakos, scoring 20 league goals for the club last season.
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Sat 18 Aug 2012, 12:08 am

The President wrote:
Sky Sports sources understand Kevin Mirallas is to have a medical at Everton this weekend ahead of a £6million move from Olympiakos.

Mirallas is also believed to have been the subject of interest from Arsenal but the Belgium international told Sky Sports News earlier in the week that he felt the Toffees would be a better fit.

And the 24-year-old looks set to compete the formalities of a deal taking him to Goodison Park over the weekend.

Finances at Everton are tight but David Moyes has some money to spend following the sale of Jack Rodwell to Manchester City.
The forward has experience in Ligue 1 with Lille and St Etienne but has spent the past two years in Greece with Olympiakos, scoring 20 league goals for the club last season.

Saw his interview on ssn and what doesn't come across on the Internet is tone and body expressions. I actually thought its a done deal when I saw it but nothing is 100% certain in life. He is doing the right thing by taking time to decide- but lets be honest it's a huge decision for a player and we sometimes forget that!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 18 Aug 2012, 12:28 am

Cahill the Great wrote:
The President wrote:

Saw his interview on ssn and what doesn't come across on the Internet is tone and body expressions. I actually thought its a done deal when I saw it but nothing is 100% certain in life. He is doing the right thing by taking time to decide- but lets be honest it's a huge decision for a player and we sometimes forget that!

I think you are spot on there mate. Mirallas is only 24 and he has to decide which club he wants to turn out for the next few years and also which country he is going to live in. It is a massive decision. I really think that the Fellaini factor has perhaps put us in pole position as they are both French speaking Belgians.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 18 Aug 2012, 1:26 am

it must be so hard to choose between 40k a week and 60k a week will i play and earn or will i sit on a bench and rot..................take the EVERTON offer mate, Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 18 Aug 2012, 3:08 am

Needless to say I don't know much about him, but if he is a genuine winger/striker, I'm getting rather excited. If he can play well on the right wing we just might have to wings and not just the Pienaar left wing.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Sat 18 Aug 2012, 10:25 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
The President wrote:

I think you are spot on there mate. Mirallas is only 24 and he has to decide which club he wants to turn out for the next few years and also which country he is going to live in. It is a massive decision. I really think that the Fellaini factor has perhaps put us in pole position as they are both French speaking Belgians.

The fact that struck me in the SSN interview was that he clearly states that the biggest priority of him is that he plays every week. When Fellaini first joined that is what he got. Now Fellaini would play every week in which ever team he chose to be honest. If this lad does come I might really begin to feel very optimistic

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9782
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 18 Aug 2012, 11:25 am

UWIST61 wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
The President wrote:

The fact that struck me in the SSN interview was that he clearly states that the biggest priority of him is that he plays every week. When Fellaini first joined that is what he got. Now Fellaini would play every week in which ever team he chose to be honest. If this lad does come I might really begin to feel very optimistic

I completely agree Hairy. I don't claim to know much about this lad but I am genuinely excited by the prospect of him signing and excited by the look of our side if he does sign.

Howard

Hibbert Jagielka Heitinga Baines

Mirallas Fellaini Gibson Pienaar

Naismith

Jelavic

With back up from Distin, Osman, Neville, Vellios, Gueye, Barkley, Coleman, Junior, Duffy and Anichebe we have good reason to be optimistic about the coming season.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Sat 18 Aug 2012, 11:28 am

Dixie Land wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
The President wrote:

I completely agree Hairy. I don't claim to know much about this lad but I am genuinely excited by the prospect of him signing and excited by the look of our side if he does sign.

Howard

Naismith

Jelavic

With back up from Distin, Osman, Neville, Vellios, Gueye, Barkley, Coleman, Junior, Duffy and Anichebe we have good reason to be optimistic about the coming season.

United are nailed on to win on Monday now! lol!

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 18 Aug 2012, 11:30 am

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
The President wrote:

Howard

Naismith

Jelavic

United are nailed on to win on Monday now! lol!

Mirallas won't be playing then though. Very Happy

I don't think many of us fully believe that we can beat United but it would be nice to have a half decent start to the season.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sat 18 Aug 2012, 1:11 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
The President wrote:

Howard

Naismith

Jelavic

well, almost Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 18 Aug 2012, 1:14 pm

the jellyman wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
The President wrote:

Howard

Naismith

Jelavic

well, almost Very Happy

I reckon if Moses goes to Chelsea, Wigan will come in for Anichebe. I don't know why but hopefully.. Very Happy

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 18 Aug 2012, 2:34 pm

Bluejags wrote:
the jellyman wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Cahill the Great wrote:
The President wrote:

Howard

Naismith

Jelavic

well, almost Very Happy

I reckon if Moses goes to Chelsea, Wigan will come in for Anichebe. I don't know why but hopefully.. Very Happy

He'd be perfect for Wigan or Stoke....perhaps if we all will together.....
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sun 19 Aug 2012, 12:11 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19265336

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Lumper
Lumper

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 19 Aug 2012, 12:13 pm

Breaking on Sky now too. Sweet. The Belgian 'Ronaldo' they say!

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 19 Aug 2012, 12:13 pm

Breaking on Sky now too. Sweet. The Belgian 'Ronaldo' they say!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sun 19 Aug 2012, 12:16 pm

Bluejags wrote:Breaking on Sky now too. Sweet. The Belgian 'Ronaldo' they say!

Would love if this one worked out.
Lumper
Lumper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Sun 19 Aug 2012, 12:31 pm

he'll never make it.... Laughing
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sun 19 Aug 2012, 12:37 pm

Just hope himself and Naismith can help Jelly weigh in with the goals. It could potentially be a superb front 4 including Pienaar or it could all fall on its arse.. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Sun 19 Aug 2012, 12:51 pm

Bluejags wrote:Just hope himself and Naismith can help Jelly weigh in with the goals. It could potentially be a superb front 4 including Pienaar or it could all fall on its arse.. Very Happy

Not sure if we've signed the Belgian van persie or Radzinski mark 2. Great though that we start the season with some decent strikers! It been a long since we've been able to say that!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 4 Empty KEVIN MIRALLAS super kev

Post  Blue gazza Sun 19 Aug 2012, 12:56 pm

super super kev

super super kev

super super kev

super kev mirallass

4 year deal

Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by the jellyman on Sun 19 Aug 2012, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next