606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy

+34
Sack the Juggler
Blue gazza
Cahill the Great
Hinchcliffe Corner
Albert
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Goodison_Gringo
Super
Yankthattoffee
Armchair
Made 4 Gwladys
Statman
hairy cataract
SEFTON
Gravy & Chips
Tonteau
My other LB is a Ferrari
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Lumper
Mr_Ben
Merseyblue
Dixie Land
Helenqu
Mr Perpetual Motion
Michael Crosby S74
RhinoJagz
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
fatboblatch
Bryan
tadpole
SouthernSmugToffee
ToffeeDan
paul
Kilted_Toffee
38 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 15 Aug 2012, 10:28 pm

Toffee Dan wrote:Moyes met the agent tonight at the game. Pics on Twitter etc. Is absolutely the Heysel Stadium. Apparently on their way back via private jet with Johnny 5 & the agent in tow.

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 C46-ch10

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Empty Re: 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Wed 15 Aug 2012, 10:39 pm

Bluejags wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:Moyes met the agent tonight at the game. Pics on Twitter etc. Is absolutely the Heysel Stadium. Apparently on their way back via private jet with Johnny 5 & the agent in tow.

I went all anorak when I saw that photo. a C46, the forerunner competition of the C47 Dakota. 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 295966 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Yahoo_22

edit: Just checked wikipedia.despite being known as the flying coffin when they were introduced in 1941 they are still flying in places like Alaska affraid
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Wed 15 Aug 2012, 10:50 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

I went all anorak when I saw that photo. a C46, the forerunner competition of the C47 Dakota. 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 295966 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Yahoo_22

edit: Just checked wikipedia.despite being known as the flying coffin when they were introduced in 1941 they are still flying in places like Alaska affraid

and one more leased to a B. Kenwright. lol!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 15 Aug 2012, 11:02 pm

Ok deal ... I've got exactly 94 pence here & an old 2 euro coin ...

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 A0xdl710

Number of posts : 40814
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Wed 15 Aug 2012, 11:05 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2188935/Kevin-Mirallas-join-Everton-5-3million.html?ITO=1490

Everton hope to finalise the £5.3m signing of Olympiakos striker Kevin Mirallas following a medical.
The 24-year-old, who played in Belgium's 4-2 friendly win over Holland, has been a target for a number of clubs this summer, including Arsenal.

But Everton boss David Moyes, who only sold Rodwell to Manchester City for £12million on Sunday, has moved swiftly for the Belgian.

Number of posts : 40814

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great Thu 16 Aug 2012, 12:13 am

The YouTube video makes him looks average if anything but it's a really shit video with even shitter music!

I do trust the scouting network at everton and you can be rest assured the club have tracked him for a while. Seems a fair price for an established international so worth a punt.
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 16 Aug 2012, 7:28 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:

Ok deal ... I've got exactly 94 pence here & an old 2 euro coin ...

11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 A0xdl710

Mirallas looks rather old there No
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 16 Aug 2012, 7:51 am

Mirallas on Sky Sports News saying that he is joining Everton. cheers cheers cheers

http://yfrog.com/j6ohgzmfwgpufqaclgtcqjbez
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 16 Aug 2012, 10:48 am

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2188935/Kevin-Mirallas-join-Everton-5-3million.html?ITO=1490

Everton hope to finalise the £5.3m signing of Olympiakos striker Kevin Mirallas following a medical.
The 24-year-old, who played in Belgium's 4-2 friendly win over Holland, has been a target for a number of clubs this summer, including Arsenal.

But Everton boss David Moyes, who only sold Rodwell to Manchester City for £12million on Sunday, has moved swiftly for the Belgian.

Now we need to shell out a similar amount on a holding midfielder. If we can, DM will have had a decent summer. If not, we'll fall short.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 16 Aug 2012, 10:50 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2188935/Kevin-Mirallas-join-Everton-5-3million.html?ITO=1490

Now we need to shell out a similar amount on a holding midfielder. If we can, DM will have had a decent summer. If not, we'll fall short.

I would like a right winger and a right back. I think that Fellaini and Gibson have the making of a decent midfield in a 442 with Jelavic and Mirallas upfront or a 4411 with Naismith just off Jelavic. Another central midfielder would be nice though.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 16 Aug 2012, 10:52 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

I would like a right winger and a right back. I think that Fellaini and Gibson have the making of a decent midfield in a 442 with Jelavic and Mirallas upfront or a 4411 with Naismith just off Jelavic. Another central midfielder would be nice though.
We need that wrecking ball in front of the back 4. Most good teams have one.
Ferret around, snatch the ball, lay it off. That's the brief.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 16 Aug 2012, 10:55 am

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

I know what you mean mate. Fellaini can do that job but we lose his attacking presence then. Phil Neville??? Wink
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Thu 16 Aug 2012, 11:03 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

I know what you mean mate. Fellaini can do that job but we lose his attacking presence then. Phil Neville??? Wink

With all the talk about we need a midfielder or a striker , we don't what we need is a right back, hibbert and neville as good servants they been we need a right back.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 16 Aug 2012, 11:06 am

SEFTON wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

With all the talk about we need a midfielder or a striker , we don't what we need is a right back, hibbert and neville as good servants they been we need a right back.

Hibbert is one of my favourite players and Neville has been a great servant to us but neither are top 5 material. There is no room for sentiment and neither of them would get in any other top 10 side. Hibbert would be great back up if we could just find a right footed Baines. All of our attacks have been down the left flank for years and it is a real weakness of ours.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 16 Aug 2012, 12:16 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:

Hibbert is one of my favourite players and Neville has been a great servant to us but neither are top 5 material. There is no room for sentiment and neither of them would get in any other top 10 side. Hibbert would be great back up if we could just find a right footed Baines. All of our attacks have been down the left flank for years and it is a real weakness of ours.
There have been few occasions when we've lost a game because of Hibbo (1 big occasion does spring to mind), but we've lost games because of the lack of bite in front of the back 4. I think Hibbo is OK for at least this season.
Remember we won our trophies over the last 40 years with the likes of Sandy Brown, Psycho Pat, John Bailey, Unsworth etc.
We need Indians as well as chiefs.
Get Makelele quick.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Thu 16 Aug 2012, 1:16 pm

has he signed for Arsenal yet? Neutral
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Thu 16 Aug 2012, 1:28 pm

Very Happy my thoughts exactly.....
Sack the Juggler wrote:has he signed for Arsenal yet? Neutral
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Thu 16 Aug 2012, 1:52 pm

EVERTON have won the race to sign Kevin Mirallas - snatching the Olympiakos striker from under the noses of Arsenal.

Mirallas' agent held talks with the Gunners earlier this summer but he has now agreed a four-year deal with Everton, with David Moyes' side paying around £6million for the Belgian hitman.

The 24 year-old, who was the top scorer in Greek top-flight football last season and has not hid the fact he is keen to play in the Premier League, is expected on Merseyside within the next 24 hours to have a medical and complete the switch.

Source: Talk Sport 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Confused 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Confused 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Confused 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Confused 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Confused 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Confused 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Confused 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Confused 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Confused 11. Kevin Mira11as - now "trying" his luck in Italy - Page 2 Confused
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernSmugToffee Thu 16 Aug 2012, 1:53 pm

Spotted arriving at Finch Farm today for a medical.

cheers
SouthernSmugToffee
SouthernSmugToffee

Number of posts : 3935
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 16 Aug 2012, 1:55 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Spotted arriving at Finch Farm today for a medical.

cheers
Unless MC is out there taking a picture, I don't believe it....
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Thu 16 Aug 2012, 2:22 pm

Watched the highlights of Belgium's 4-2 win over holland. Mirallas played, but didn't see much of him. He had a hand in the first goal in as much as his shot scuffed off heitinga to benteke who scored.

However, the player I think we really want is Dries Mertens (at PSV eindhoven), who was fantastic when he came on. Scored one and I think set up the other two. Tricky winger with pace, skills and a cracking footballing brain.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 16 Aug 2012, 2:52 pm

He still has the Arsenal door open according to this.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/08/16/what-the-papers-say-16-august
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 16 Aug 2012, 6:41 pm

Still no news on this then? I fear that he's going to end up at Arsenal after all.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Thu 16 Aug 2012, 6:56 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Still no news on this then? I fear that he's going to end up at Arsenal after all.

He's at GP helping Moyes and BK look for a pen.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Thu 16 Aug 2012, 11:58 pm

http://theexecutionersbong.wordpress.com/2012/08/16/toffee-scout-report-deconstructing-kevin-mirallas/?

Gets a 9/10 from me then.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next