Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 2:29 pm

Roy Stone Drenched wrote:
Super wrote:Moyes says he has an agreement with Harry Redknapp that barring an injury crisis, Saha won't play.


I should hope not. The FA have previously warned us that agreements like that are in breach of the rules after we signed Tim Howard halfway through his loan spell (and fatefully played Iain Turner in goal for the Man U game instead). So if such an agreement exists, I would hope Moyes hasn't been so stupid to say it.

Anyway, I don't really get it. He's their player now - we have no right to tell them he can or can't play.
Clearly it's rubbish... Arry would never do anything dodgy would he ?
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34698
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Super on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 2:48 pm

Only Gibson and Pienaar ruled out of Spurs game.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37022
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Super on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 2:52 pm

Tottenham will be without Aaron Lennon at Goodison Park after the winger suffered a hamstring injury in the FA Cup victory over Stevenage on Wednesday.

Striker Louis Saha has recovered from a knee injury and is fit to face his former club, but centre-back Michael Dawson is out for the rest of the season after rupturing ankle ligaments.

William Gallas has fully recovered from a calf injury and could start in place of Dawson after being named on the bench in midweek, while fellow central defender Ledley King will have a late test on his knee.

Everton team news to follow.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 37022
Age : 42
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 6:20 pm

mindyerho? wrote:He's the one on the left..... (picture from the last Cayman committee meeting)



Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlIUQmAOXaWQIoERauECt8jF_krnziz9IWcAqyFW78f1vIOXLlFw

Jeeez Louise.
The one on the left looks more like my Missus. clown (Looks over shoulder just in case)
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6465
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Bryan on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 6:35 pm

Sacko generally drinks a crate of Krug, an dhas a raft of women feeding him grapes on his chaise lounge


Very Happy

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Sack the Juggler on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 6:48 pm

Bryan wrote:Sacko generally drinks a crate of Krug, an dhas a raft of women feeding him grapes on his chaise lounge


Very Happy
I carry a flick chaise lounge in my pocket cos you never know when you might bump into a crate of krug in a dodgy nightclub Very Happy

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Yankthattoffee on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 7:45 pm

Statman wrote:
Super wrote:Moyes says he has an agreement with Harry Redknapp that barring an injury crisis, Saha won't play.

Maybe they have an injury crisis.

From the BBC

1227: FOOTBALL
Spurs boss Harry Redknapp confirms that striker Louis Saha will be fit to face his former club Everton at Goodison tomorrow.

"Toffees boss David Moyes claims Louis Saha won't play against his old club due to a gentleman's agreement between Harry Redknapp and himself."

Is that OK under EPL guidelines?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6465
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  RhinoJagz on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 7:50 pm

pack the midfield - Straq up front causing havoc - evening crowd getting behind the team - a good 2-0 victory against a Spurs team falling away after early season promise.. cheers

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  ToffeeDan on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 8:50 pm

The way to stop Saha is to make sure he's isolated up front by a) cutting the supply line & b.) harassing his partner to reduce him to a lone striker.. he's too good in a 4-4-2 but utterly cack in 4-5-1 - so stick to him & (I presume) Defoe like glue & mark their midfield. So we will go 4-5-1 & negate their threat as much as possible.

1-1 for me.

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20132
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  ToffeeDan on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 8:52 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
Statman wrote:
Super wrote:Moyes says he has an agreement with Harry Redknapp that barring an injury crisis, Saha won't play.

Maybe they have an injury crisis.

From the BBC

1227: FOOTBALL
Spurs boss Harry Redknapp confirms that striker Louis Saha will be fit to face his former club Everton at Goodison tomorrow.

"Toffees boss David Moyes claims Louis Saha won't play against his old club due to a gentleman's agreement between Harry Redknapp and himself."

Is that OK under EPL guidelines?

He may have a point as the original 'sale' was apparently said to be a loan converted into a permanent transfer (If that is the case his contract might have been cancelled by mutual agreement).

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20132
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 2:49 pm

I just realized that the kick-off is at 17:30. Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Yahoo_34

Time to go out and do some raking in the yard then....
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69518
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Blue gazza on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 3:42 pm

i hope that we win this one but, can't see past a spuds win. unless we adopt the same passion filled frenzy that we had against chavs, and shitee

COYB give us the win to bite the ankles of the shite

come on the mackems Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7286
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 4:27 pm

EFC Team: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Osman, Fellaini, Drenthe, Cahill, Jelavic.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Lumper on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 4:31 pm

Dixie Land wrote:EFC Team: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Osman, Fellaini, Drenthe, Cahill, Jelavic.


Surprised they're starting. Think I'm going to the pub to watch this.

COYB's cheers
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6508
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 4:38 pm

Duffy wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:EFC Team: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Osman, Fellaini, Drenthe, Cahill, Jelavic.


Surprised they're starting. Think I'm going to the pub to watch this.

COYB's cheers

I thought we would get the Strac. I expected Ossy to start but thought Neville would be in midfield (with Hibbo at the back) and Coleman on the bench.


Spurs- Freidel, Walker, King, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Modric, Parker, Sandro, Bale; Defoe, Adebayor
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Lumper on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 4:43 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:EFC Team: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Osman, Fellaini, Drenthe, Cahill, Jelavic.


Surprised they're starting. Think I'm going to the pub to watch this.

COYB's cheers

I thought we would get the Strac. I expected Ossy to start but thought Neville would be in midfield (with Hibbo at the back) and Coleman on the bench.


Spurs- Freidel, Walker, King, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Modric, Parker, Sandro, Bale; Defoe, Adebayor


Coleman and Neville are there to deal with Bale.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6508
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 4:50 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I just realized that the kick-off is at 17:30. Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Yahoo_34

Time to go out and do some raking in the yard then....
..and I even put a special reference in the introduction post for you Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Doh
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34698
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 5:00 pm

Duffy wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:EFC Team: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Osman, Fellaini, Drenthe, Cahill, Jelavic.


Surprised they're starting. Think I'm going to the pub to watch this.

COYB's cheers

I thought we would get the Strac. I expected Ossy to start but thought Neville would be in midfield (with Hibbo at the back) and Coleman on the bench.


Spurs- Freidel, Walker, King, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Modric, Parker, Sandro, Bale; Defoe, Adebayor


Coleman and Neville are there to deal with Bale.

I would prefer Hibbert and Coleman to be honest.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 5:02 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:EFC Team: Howard, Neville, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Coleman, Osman, Fellaini, Drenthe, Cahill, Jelavic.


Surprised they're starting. Think I'm going to the pub to watch this.

COYB's cheers

I thought we would get the Strac. I expected Ossy to start but thought Neville would be in midfield (with Hibbo at the back) and Coleman on the bench.


Spurs- Freidel, Walker, King, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Modric, Parker, Sandro, Bale; Defoe, Adebayor


Coleman and Neville are there to deal with Bale.

I would prefer Hibbert and Coleman to be honest.

Neville will snarl at Bale for the first 5 minutes and then Bale will tweak a hammy.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 5:09 pm

Found the following possible links

http://www.atdhenet.tv/44449/watch-everton-vs-tottenham

A few more here

http://myp2p.pe/

http://www.oleoletv.com/sports/football/

Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34698
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 5:16 pm

Everton make three changes to side that drew with QPR as Nikica Jelavic makes his first start for the club, Leon Osman replaces Steven Pienaar and Seamus Coleman comes in for Tony Hibbert with Phil Neville shifting to right-back. Tottenham leave Louis Saha on the bench as part of a gentlemen's agreement between the two managers so Jermain Defoe starts with Emmanuel Adebayor up front. Scott Parker and Gareth Bale are among those in the midfield.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69518
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 5:16 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:I just realized that the kick-off is at 17:30. Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Yahoo_34

Time to go out and do some raking in the yard then....
..and I even put a special reference in the introduction post for you Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Doh
Sorry mate, I have been rather busy the last week so have not been on here much. Very Happy
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69518
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 5:31 pm

http://atdhenet.tv/44449/watch-everton-vs-tottenham

is working
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69518
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 5:31 pm

http://www.unsports.me/46691/1/Watch-Everton-FC-vs-Tottenham-Hotspur/

is running

COYB cheers cheers cheers
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34698
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 5:32 pm

Spurs appear to have quite a bit of fire power going forward.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69518
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic) - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton 1 Tottenham 0 (Jelavic)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum