4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 31 Dec 2012, 5:59 pm

Something aint right. Injured for months. a few games. Injured for a month.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 31 Dec 2012, 6:03 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:Something aint right. Injured for months. a few games. Injured for a month.
Him and Mirallas both. Both have been great for us when they have featured, which is far too little as of yet.

Can't say I like the pattern which is emerging.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68516
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 11 Aug 2013, 9:13 pm

got a "grade one ligament problem", whatever that means, according to Bobby Martinez on the OS. I'm assuming he'll be missing the start of the season?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Armchair on Sun 11 Aug 2013, 9:14 pm

Bad news. Who will we sign from Wigan as cover?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Super on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 11:17 am

Darron Gibson is ready to end his self-imposed Republic of Ireland exile following Giovanni Trapattoni's exit as manager. The 25yr old Everton midfielder has made himself unavailable for his country since returning from the Euro 2012 finals without kicking a ball. "I'm ready (to come back) because Trapattoni is gone," Derry born Gibson told the Irish Independent. "If I'm called up, I'll come straight back in," he added.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36895
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 1:34 pm

Super wrote:Darron Gibson is ready to end his self-imposed Republic of Ireland exile following Giovanni Trapattoni's exit as manager. The 25yr old Everton midfielder has made himself unavailable for his country since returning from the Euro 2012 finals without kicking a ball. "I'm ready (to come back) because Trapattoni is gone," Derry born Gibson told the Irish Independent. "If I'm called up, I'll come straight back in," he added.
That of course assumes he's not injured all the time...
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68516
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  anticipate_the_pass on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 4:01 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Super wrote:Darron Gibson is ready to end his self-imposed Republic of Ireland exile following Giovanni Trapattoni's exit as manager. The 25yr old Everton midfielder has made himself unavailable for his country since returning from the Euro 2012 finals without kicking a ball. "I'm ready (to come back) because Trapattoni is gone," Derry born Gibson told the Irish Independent. "If I'm called up, I'll come straight back in," he added.
That of course assumes he's not injured all the time...
Very Happy 
anticipate_the_pass
anticipate_the_pass

Number of posts : 1014
Location : New York
Registration date : 2006-02-18

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 19 Sep 2013, 5:49 pm

anticipate_the_pass wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Super wrote:Darron Gibson is ready to end his self-imposed Republic of Ireland exile following Giovanni Trapattoni's exit as manager. The 25yr old Everton midfielder has made himself unavailable for his country since returning from the Euro 2012 finals without kicking a ball. "I'm ready (to come back) because Trapattoni is gone," Derry born Gibson told the Irish Independent. "If I'm called up, I'll come straight back in," he added.
That of course assumes he's not injured all the time...
Very Happy 
he may as well play for Ireland, cause after Barry's performance last week he'll be second choice for anchor at Everton
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Merseyblue on Fri 20 Sep 2013, 4:14 pm

Made Foo Gwladys wrote:
anticipate_the_pass wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Super wrote:Darron Gibson is ready to end his self-imposed Republic of Ireland exile following Giovanni Trapattoni's exit as manager. The 25yr old Everton midfielder has made himself unavailable for his country since returning from the Euro 2012 finals without kicking a ball. "I'm ready (to come back) because Trapattoni is gone," Derry born Gibson told the Irish Independent. "If I'm called up, I'll come straight back in," he added.
That of course assumes he's not injured all the time...
Very Happy 
he may as well play for Ireland, cause after Barry's performance last week he'll be second choice for anchor at Everton
He'll find it hard to get back in the side now really.
Won't be happy if he starts picking up injuries on international duty though!
Merseyblue
Merseyblue

Number of posts : 9163
Age : 37
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 23 Sep 2013, 1:15 pm

Is he still out injured? When is he due back.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Armchair on Mon 23 Sep 2013, 1:23 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:Is he still out injured? When is he due back.
He'll be back next weekend, only to get injured again while tying his shoe lace.

Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  VenezuelaBlue on Mon 23 Sep 2013, 1:36 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Is he still out injured? When is he due back.
He'll be back next weekend, only to get injured again while tying his shoe lace.

Ha ha! The physio will narrow it down to "somewhere over the rainbow(s)"
VenezuelaBlue
VenezuelaBlue

Number of posts : 2082
Age : 60
Location : Caracas
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 23 Sep 2013, 6:03 pm

VenezuelaBlue wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Is he still out injured? When is he due back.
He'll be back next weekend, only to get injured again while tying his shoe lace.

Ha ha! The physio will narrow it down to "somewhere over the rainbow(s)"
you have to be very careful how you bend down if you tie the new laces to avoid getting one up the shitter king 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Armchair on Mon 23 Sep 2013, 6:28 pm

Actually, given his track record, he'll probably injure himself voting for the new badge.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 6:35 pm

Made FooFoo Gwladys wrote:
VenezuelaBlue wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:Is he still out injured? When is he due back.
He'll be back next weekend, only to get injured again while tying his shoe lace.

Ha ha! The physio will narrow it down to "somewhere over the rainbow(s)"
you have to be very careful how you bend down if you tie the new laces to avoid getting one up the shitter king 
affraid lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Super on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 8:27 pm

Been stretchered off for the Republic of Ireland this evening, knee again.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36895
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 8:28 pm

Super wrote:Been stretchered off for the Republic of Ireland this evening, knee again.
fucking pointless internationals Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 8:49 pm

I bet this is cruciate gone pale  lucky we got Gareth Barry

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Captur12

Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 9:13 pm

fucking internationals Mad 
4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Captur13
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Lumper on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 10:40 pm

Tried to ask Coleman what the story was and he said it didn't look good but you never now with these things. Then he fucked off to talk to some nice looking women.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6288
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  The President on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 12:46 am

Everton midfielder Darron Gibson, 25, faces a lengthy spell out injured after he suffered suspected knee ligament damage during the Republic of Ireland's World Cup qualifier against Kazakhstan.
Full story: Daily Mail
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Armchair on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 7:32 am

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 295966 
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Super on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 2:57 pm

Won't be playing again this season......

"The Everton midfielder Darron Gibson has damaged cruciate ligaments in his right knee and is expected to be out for six to nine months. The club confirmed on Wednesday that he is to undergo surgery on his injured knee."

"A subsequent scan showed that he has damaged his anterior cruciate ligament and the midfielder will require an operation. However, the scans did confirm that no additional damage was sustained to the structure of the right knee."
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36895
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Tonteau on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 3:08 pm

Super wrote:Won't be playing again this season......

"The Everton midfielder Darron Gibson has damaged cruciate ligaments in his right knee and is expected to be out for six to nine months. The club confirmed on Wednesday that he is to undergo surgery on his injured knee."

"A subsequent scan showed that he has damaged his anterior cruciate ligament and the midfielder will require an operation. However, the scans did confirm that no additional damage was sustained to the structure of the right knee."
Barry increasingly looks like RM's best bit o business.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Sack the Juggler on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 3:12 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Super wrote:Won't be playing again this season......

"The Everton midfielder Darron Gibson has damaged cruciate ligaments in his right knee and is expected to be out for six to nine months. The club confirmed on Wednesday that he is to undergo surgery on his injured knee."

"A subsequent scan showed that he has damaged his anterior cruciate ligament and the midfielder will require an operation. However, the scans did confirm that no additional damage was sustained to the structure of the right knee."
Barry increasingly looks like RM's best bit o business.
+1

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain? - Page 10 Empty Re: 4: Darron Gibson - Another Fergie bargain?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum