606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

+36
Goodison_Gringo
Statman
RhinoJagz
Made 4 Gwladys
Super
hairy cataract
Hinchcliffe Corner
Tonteau
ToffeeDan
VenezuelaBlue
Yankthattoffee
Blue gazza
Helenqu
Merseyblue
The President
Albert
Barry Horne's Equaliser
SEFTON
Sack the Juggler
Michael Crosby S74
Bryan
Gravy & Chips
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
fatboblatch
Da Judge
Cahill the Great
tadpole
Tenner
Dixie Land
SouthernSmugToffee
notepad
anticipate_the_pass
fourdoors
Lumper
My other LB is a Ferrari
Bluey
40 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 30 Jan - 19:44

and Gladdy singing Elton John songs!!
Maybe have a go at Abba then.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Albert Mon 30 Jan - 19:57

Bryan wrote:Deal is done

£3m up front, rising to £6m.

You got a man on the inside bryan?
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 30 Jan - 20:09

I am actually quite excited by this signing. He looks like a big strong striker who can play the solo striker role better than anybody we currently have. We got a few good crosses into the box on Friday night and I think that Jelavić could score a few for us if we keep it up and he also seems able to hold the ball up.

I think it will be goodbye Saha in the summer if it is true that he has signed.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 30 Jan - 20:39

Dixie Land wrote:I am actually quite excited by this signing. He looks like a big strong striker who can play the solo striker role better than anybody we currently have. We got a few good crosses into the box on Friday night and I think that Jelavić could score a few for us if we keep it up and he also seems able to hold the ball up.

I honestly think it will goodbye Saha regardless if we sign this lad or not. Saha has seen better days and I really think Moyes is looking at getting him off the books and free up some wages.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Mon 30 Jan - 21:04

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:I am actually quite excited by this signing. He looks like a big strong striker who can play the solo striker role better than anybody we currently have. We got a few good crosses into the box on Friday night and I think that Jelavić could score a few for us if we keep it up and he also seems able to hold the ball up.

I honestly think it will goodbye Saha regardless if we sign this lad or not. Saha has seen better days and I really think Moyes is looking at getting him off the books and free up some wages.

saha, distin, mcfadden all out of contract in the summer?
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 30 Jan - 21:08

Albert wrote:

Didn't Distin sign an extension or was that last season?

I think Saha could continue to do a job as an impact sub for a bit longer.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari Mon 30 Jan - 21:20

Why did they accept way less that West Ham offered ?
My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Mon 30 Jan - 21:31

My other LB is a Ferrari wrote:
Why did they accept way less that West Ham offered ?

There's a rumour that Rangers still owe us money from the Michael Ball deal but it could just be a case that the player didn't want to go to West Ham and it was never a runner.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Crosby S74 Mon 30 Jan - 22:46

Fee agreed according to Sky.

Just needs to agree terms and have a medical.

Looks like he will be unveiled before the game tomorrow.

Number of posts : 28054
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Mon 30 Jan - 22:51

Good job in the end we have a game on deadline day. Have to get any business done in good time plus our players will be focused on the game and not any last minute deals.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Mon 30 Jan - 23:13

Better value than cisse to qpr for 4 million
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Mon 30 Jan - 23:17

Everton transfer Dealings - like the Buses - you wait ages & then 2 or 3 come along (Billy + Johnny + Sylvain, Nikica + Kostas)

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Tue 31 Jan - 1:22

17 goals this season for Rangers. Here's hoping......................
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 31 Jan - 1:38

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Albert wrote:

Didn't Distin sign an extension or was that last season?

I think Saha could continue to do a job as an impact sub for a bit longer.
Not so sure about Saha anymore I must say. He has, to me, lost the touch and is just not making good decisions out there on the pitch. And the finishing has been dreadful at times.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 31 Jan - 6:30

Will he get the no 9 jersey in the summer?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman Tue 31 Jan - 9:43

Toffee Dan wrote:Everton transfer Dealings - like the Buses - you wait ages & then 2 or 3 come along (Billy + Johnny + Sylvain, Nikica + Kostas)

Can we now lay claim to be the most active Premiership club in the transfer window.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7093
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Tue 31 Jan - 10:06

anyone actually seen him play?
Albert
Albert

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 31 Jan - 10:07

Albert wrote:anyone actually seen him play?

Morning Albert,think he plays the violin lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 31 Jan - 10:12

I saw him score twice (1 pen and 1 header from 7 yards) for Rangers against Hibs earlier this season. He was quite lazy that day and as Hibs defence is shite it probably helped him.

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Tue 31 Jan - 10:17

Mr_Ben wrote:

I saw him score twice (1 pen and 1 header from 7 yards) for Rangers against Hibs earlier this season. He was quite lazy that day and as Hibs defence is shite it probably helped him.

Maybe he just needs a manager to motivate him more,people being a bit too negative ,if the lad signs judge him on his present play not past games .
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 31 Jan - 10:21

SEFTON wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

Maybe he just needs a manager to motivate him more,people being a bit too negative ,if the lad signs judge him on his present play not past games .

I think playing in the PL will motivate him enough. Agree with you last comment
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 31 Jan - 10:25

Sounds like the Croatian James Beattie... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 31 Jan - 10:27

Mr_Ben wrote:

How is Pat Fenlon been perceived Mr Ben? Doesnt look like results have improved at all since he joined them from Bohemians.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Tue 31 Jan - 12:13

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/01/31/blues-agree-jelavic-deal
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 31 Jan - 12:15

Tonteau wrote:http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/01/31/blues-agree-jelavic-deal

not signed yet though - he's at Finch Farm laughing at discussing our offer.

Just been watching his goals video on the Echo site. Okay, loads of comedy defending etc, but he's strong, very confident and definitely knows where the goal is. Even allowing for it being the SPL, he's miles fucking better than anything we've got at the moment. Miles.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next