7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Yankthattoffee on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 7:44 pm

and Gladdy singing Elton John songs!!
Maybe have a go at Abba then.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6420
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Albert on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 7:57 pm

Bryan wrote:Deal is done

£3m up front, rising to £6m.

You got a man on the inside bryan?
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Age : 36
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 8:09 pm

I am actually quite excited by this signing. He looks like a big strong striker who can play the solo striker role better than anybody we currently have. We got a few good crosses into the box on Friday night and I think that Jelavić could score a few for us if we keep it up and he also seems able to hold the ball up.

I think it will be goodbye Saha in the summer if it is true that he has signed.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 8:39 pm

Dixie Land wrote:I am actually quite excited by this signing. He looks like a big strong striker who can play the solo striker role better than anybody we currently have. We got a few good crosses into the box on Friday night and I think that Jelavić could score a few for us if we keep it up and he also seems able to hold the ball up.

I think it will be goodbye Saha in the summer if it is true that he has signed.
I honestly think it will goodbye Saha regardless if we sign this lad or not. Saha has seen better days and I really think Moyes is looking at getting him off the books and free up some wages.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68920
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Albert on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 9:04 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:I am actually quite excited by this signing. He looks like a big strong striker who can play the solo striker role better than anybody we currently have. We got a few good crosses into the box on Friday night and I think that Jelavić could score a few for us if we keep it up and he also seems able to hold the ball up.

I think it will be goodbye Saha in the summer if it is true that he has signed.
I honestly think it will goodbye Saha regardless if we sign this lad or not. Saha has seen better days and I really think Moyes is looking at getting him off the books and free up some wages.

saha, distin, mcfadden all out of contract in the summer?
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Age : 36
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Armchair on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 9:08 pm

Albert wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:I am actually quite excited by this signing. He looks like a big strong striker who can play the solo striker role better than anybody we currently have. We got a few good crosses into the box on Friday night and I think that Jelavić could score a few for us if we keep it up and he also seems able to hold the ball up.

I think it will be goodbye Saha in the summer if it is true that he has signed.
I honestly think it will goodbye Saha regardless if we sign this lad or not. Saha has seen better days and I really think Moyes is looking at getting him off the books and free up some wages.

saha, distin, mcfadden all out of contract in the summer?

Didn't Distin sign an extension or was that last season?

I think Saha could continue to do a job as an impact sub for a bit longer.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19838
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 9:20 pm


Why did they accept way less that West Ham offered ?
My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Age : 42
Location : Esher
Registration date : 2006-01-27

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Lumper on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 9:31 pm

My other LB is a Ferrari wrote:
Why did they accept way less that West Ham offered ?


There's a rumour that Rangers still owe us money from the Michael Ball deal but it could just be a case that the player didn't want to go to West Ham and it was never a runner.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6313
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:46 pm

Fee agreed according to Sky.

Just needs to agree terms and have a medical.

Looks like he will be unveiled before the game tomorrow.

_________________
7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Standard 7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Follow_me-c
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28005
Age : 39
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  RhinoJagz on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:51 pm

Good job in the end we have a game on deadline day. Have to get any business done in good time plus our players will be focused on the game and not any last minute deals.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Albert on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 11:13 pm

Better value than cisse to qpr for 4 million
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Age : 36
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  ToffeeDan on Mon 30 Jan 2012, 11:17 pm

Everton transfer Dealings - like the Buses - you wait ages & then 2 or 3 come along (Billy + Johnny + Sylvain, Nikica + Kostas)

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20111
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Yankthattoffee on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:22 am

17 goals this season for Rangers. Here's hoping......................
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 6420
Age : 67
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:38 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Albert wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:I am actually quite excited by this signing. He looks like a big strong striker who can play the solo striker role better than anybody we currently have. We got a few good crosses into the box on Friday night and I think that Jelavić could score a few for us if we keep it up and he also seems able to hold the ball up.

I think it will be goodbye Saha in the summer if it is true that he has signed.
I honestly think it will goodbye Saha regardless if we sign this lad or not. Saha has seen better days and I really think Moyes is looking at getting him off the books and free up some wages.

saha, distin, mcfadden all out of contract in the summer?

Didn't Distin sign an extension or was that last season?

I think Saha could continue to do a job as an impact sub for a bit longer.
Not so sure about Saha anymore I must say. He has, to me, lost the touch and is just not making good decisions out there on the pitch. And the finishing has been dreadful at times.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68920
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 6:30 am

Will he get the no 9 jersey in the summer?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Statman on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 9:43 am

Toffee Dan wrote:Everton transfer Dealings - like the Buses - you wait ages & then 2 or 3 come along (Billy + Johnny + Sylvain, Nikica + Kostas)

Can we now lay claim to be the most active Premiership club in the transfer window.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7089
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Albert on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:06 am

anyone actually seen him play?
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Age : 36
Location : Monaco
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  SEFTON on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:07 am

Albert wrote:anyone actually seen him play?


Morning Albert,think he plays the violin lol!
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9877
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:12 am

Albert wrote:anyone actually seen him play?

I saw him score twice (1 pen and 1 header from 7 yards) for Rangers against Hibs earlier this season. He was quite lazy that day and as Hibs defence is shite it probably helped him.

Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  SEFTON on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:17 am

Mr_Ben wrote:
Albert wrote:anyone actually seen him play?

I saw him score twice (1 pen and 1 header from 7 yards) for Rangers against Hibs earlier this season. He was quite lazy that day and as Hibs defence is shite it probably helped him.


Maybe he just needs a manager to motivate him more,people being a bit too negative ,if the lad signs judge him on his present play not past games .
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9877
Age : 56
Location : Stoke Poges
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Mr_Ben on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:21 am

SEFTON wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Albert wrote:anyone actually seen him play?

I saw him score twice (1 pen and 1 header from 7 yards) for Rangers against Hibs earlier this season. He was quite lazy that day and as Hibs defence is shite it probably helped him.


Maybe he just needs a manager to motivate him more,people being a bit too negative ,if the lad signs judge him on his present play not past games .

I think playing in the PL will motivate him enough. Agree with you last comment
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  RhinoJagz on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:25 am

Sounds like the Croatian James Beattie... Very Happy

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  RhinoJagz on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 10:27 am

Mr_Ben wrote:
Albert wrote:anyone actually seen him play?

I saw him score twice (1 pen and 1 header from 7 yards) for Rangers against Hibs earlier this season. He was quite lazy that day and as Hibs defence is shite it probably helped him.


How is Pat Fenlon been perceived Mr Ben? Doesnt look like results have improved at all since he joined them from Bohemians.

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Tonteau on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 12:13 pm

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/01/31/blues-agree-jelavic-deal
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  hairy cataract on Tue 31 Jan 2012, 12:15 pm

Tonteau wrote:http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/01/31/blues-agree-jelavic-deal

not signed yet though - he's at Finch Farm laughing at discussing our offer.

Just been watching his goals video on the Echo site. Okay, loads of comedy defending etc, but he's strong, very confident and definitely knows where the goal is. Even allowing for it being the SPL, he's miles fucking better than anything we've got at the moment. Miles.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24072
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 3 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum