7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 7 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  Statman on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:58 am

Toffee Dan wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/12/nikica-jelavic-everton-slaven-bilic

Liverpool fans do not care to be reminded that Nikica Jelavic cost Everton a seventh of the £35m Kenny Dalglish invested in Andy Carroll. The Croatia striker's five goals in 10 games since his January arrival from Rangers have transformed the fortunes of David Moyes's side and Slaven Bilic believes he could prove a key figure during Saturday's all-Merseyside FA Cup semi-final.

The Croatia coach and former Everton defender is from Split, where Jelavic began his career, and had long suspected that Goodison Park might prove his compatriot's ideal habitat. "I've known Nikica since he was a child and I watched Everton a lot, even before he came, and always imagined he'd suit them perfectly," said Bilic. "I've always been quite sure about Nikica.

"They needed a guy who is not only a finisher but is also great in other areas and they have found a natural goalscorer who is great in the buildup. He can hold the ball up, he's just perfect for Everton's style. You need a bit of luck at the start, which he got and now his confidence is sky high. He never panics, he's such a cool finisher. It doesn't surprise me how well he's doing."

What has startled Bilic is that Moyes was able to secure a 26-year-old known as the "Flying Fortress" in Croatia for such a relatively modest sum. "When I read about £20m transfers, getting him for £5m looks like a bargain," he said. "It's great for Everton."

Marrying match-winning quality with value for money proved an equation Damien Comolli, Liverpool's newly departed director of football, frequently struggled to balance but Moyes has long been adept at identifying sometimes slightly "left field" bargains. "It's not the first time Everton have done something like this," said Bilic. "They know the formula."

After coming close to recruiting Jelavic when the striker swapped Rapid Vienna for Rangers, Everton's manager monitored the 6ft 2in centre-forward's goals and burgeoning link-up play at Ibrox with acute interest. As time passed, Jelavic's elusive movement and cultured finishing – he frequently passes the ball into the net – reminded him increasingly of Davor Suker, Croatia's all-time top scorer. "I meet David Moyes at games and at the training ground but, although we speak about football, he didn't need to ask about Nikica," Bilic said.

Whereas Carroll's immaturity has slowed his progress following that record-breaking move from Newcastle in January 2011, Jelavic's personality appears ideally suited to coping with the leap involved in exchanging Scotland for the Premier League. "On one hand he's a model professional and so down to earth, that's how he's been brought up," says Bilic. "But on the other Nikica is so self-confident he never has any fear. I'm expecting him to improve even more – he has no limits. His best years are still to come; I think he can become one of the most important strikers in the league next season."

By then Bilic, who "misses" English football, and retains immense affection for Everton, might conceivably be at the helm of a Premier League club. "I've been in charge of the national team for six years and that will always be the proudest job I have," he says. "But I'm more of a club manager. I want to work every day."

First there is Euro 2012 to challenge for and, more immediately, a potentially campaign-defining FA Cup semi-final to watch. "The season wasn't good for Everton until a couple of months ago," says the 43-year-old. "But now it looks like it could be a great one. Full respect to David Moyes."

Should his side overcome Liverpool before winning next month's final, Everton's manager may prefer to delegate considerable credit to the quiet, low key, £5m striker he has dubbed "our silent assassin."

Some observations.

1. The Guardian have a big downer on the RS (and KKK) at the moment. cheers
2. You're building up nicely for the big game. cheers
3. Bilic might very well be our next manager. cheers
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7088
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 7 Empty Re: 7: Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal

Post  ToffeeDan on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:31 am

You are right Statman. I think us senior Blues are entitled to a bit of bravado & hope after all that's gone before.

It's worth remembering that firstly Liverpool were clearly the better side on the vast majority of these big occasions in the past - things have changed a lot since then so, with a fair wind Everton have EVERY CHANCE OF WINNING ON SATURDAY. We need to be on our game as I really think they are on the verge of being given a big lesson by Everton - Moyes has the team totally focussed on this one - I really can't think the same can be said for them so this REALLY is our ONE AND ONLY chance to win a big 'un & give them a lot of pain - this could be a real life changer for our team & with any good luck give them a f**king good kick in the bollocks - something they really deserve after all the shit that they have been handing out this season in various guises. I want them to feel some pain, some real pain from their most hated rivals. Not only do we deserve our moment in the sun but, let's be fair, they've had a lot going for them in the past - but this time round, from a manager on the edge, players totally out of synch, half-fit starters, important members of their set-up being dismissed it's impossible not to form the opinion that, in the light of all that, plus the way we've been playing lately that we really can give them a lesson.

If - BIG IF - Everton play their match but not the 'Derby factor' we will win - I am sure. I am also confident that this time we ARE going to "play the match" not the occasion/opposition. This time they are not going to get a huge lift from a referee - it just is not going to happen.

The reason for this confidence is that I have seen Everton at this juncture before - when the chance has been there to be seized. I see this as another chance to regain that (often short lived) glory that we occasionally manage. This is so like 1968-1970, 1984-1987, 1994-6 under Royle & just occasionally under Moyes. This is what we do - we rise briefly to the occasion to become a "winning side". I know this is coming Saturday - let's do it - let's enjoy that brief moment in the sun however long it may last before someone "steals" Nikica or Moyes or another terrible misfortune befalls us.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20091
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 9:05 am

Toffee Dan wrote:You are right Statman. I think us senior Blues are entitled to a bit of bravado & hope after all that's gone before.

It's worth remembering that firstly Liverpool were clearly the better side on the vast majority of these big occasions in the past - things have changed a lot since then so, with a fair wind Everton have EVERY CHANCE OF WINNING ON SATURDAY. We need to be on our game as I really think they are on the verge of being given a big lesson by Everton - Moyes has the team totally focussed on this one - I really can't think the same can be said for them so this REALLY is our ONE AND ONLY chance to win a big 'un & give them a lot of pain - this could be a real life changer for our team & with any good luck give them a f**king good kick in the bollocks - something they really deserve after all the shit that they have been handing out this season in various guises. I want them to feel some pain, some real pain from their most hated rivals. Not only do we deserve our moment in the sun but, let's be fair, they've had a lot going for them in the past - but this time round, from a manager on the edge, players totally out of synch, half-fit starters, important members of their set-up being dismissed it's impossible not to form the opinion that, in the light of all that, plus the way we've been playing lately that we really can give them a lesson.

If - BIG IF - Everton play their match but not the 'Derby factor' we will win - I am sure. I am also confident that this time we ARE going to "play the match" not the occasion/opposition. This time they are not going to get a huge lift from a referee - it just is not going to happen.

The reason for this confidence is that I have seen Everton at this juncture before - when the chance has been there to be seized. I see this as another chance to regain that (often short lived) glory that we occasionally manage. This is so like 1968-1970, 1984-1987, 1994-6 under Royle & just occasionally under Moyes. This is what we do - we rise briefly to the occasion to become a "winning side". I know this is coming Saturday - let's do it - let's enjoy that brief moment in the sun however long it may last before someone "steals" Nikica or Moyes or another terrible misfortune befalls us.

Great post and I agree with you. I have a really strong sense that tomorrow belongs to us, which is why I so wanted to be there. Can't wait Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:39 pm

Chills. Got up at 5:30 today to get the dog used to the idea for tomorrow. Sleep

Can we borrow the Hitler Youth anthem (or have Liverpool bought the entire racist back-catalogue)?

"Tomorrow Belongs to Me"
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 1:17 pm

As one of the oldfarts and a moderate student of history I have for the past 2 seasons come to the steady realisation that like empires of the past a period of domination wanes and for some time the previously all-conquering fail to grasp the inevitable reality that a new order is in town.

The really sad thing is that EFC are no longer in a position to really capitalise. That opportunity was denied the day English clubs were expelled and the CL caravan was created to the restricted few based on past glories - but being Evertonians we need to drop the woulda cudda shudda mindset (and we have I think).

However the fact remains that I think LFC are in the position we were in late 60's and early 70's and on the gentle decline into mediocrity. The difference is the height and trajectory of their drop will be so much more challenging than ours. Perhaps as the clubs develop a real parity our attitudes will become even more contentious; but what I hope for is that we might become attractive enough for someone to consider us as a worthwhile investment and recognise that being part of a progressive club with an excellent manager will be a good piece of business (as a player or as a businessman).

I mentioned that I am a modest student of history and in that regard I would like to quote a man who was faced with the most daunting task; crippled by disease, with worldwide turmoil following huge financial ruin. A man who on his inauguration speech in 1932 told his following supporters that We have nothing to fear but fear itself. In that spirit I hope our lads go out with confidence and patience. I wish our fans will be respectful yet passionate and above all for all to demonstrate to to the watching world that being a part of Everton Football Club is really the most fantastic place to be. Of course we all know our history COYB!!

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8851

View user profile http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 3:36 pm

Statman wrote:
Toffee Dan wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/apr/12/nikica-jelavic-everton-slaven-bilic

Liverpool fans do not care to be reminded that Nikica Jelavic cost Everton a seventh of the £35m Kenny Dalglish invested in Andy Carroll. The Croatia striker's five goals in 10 games since his January arrival from Rangers have transformed the fortunes of David Moyes's side and Slaven Bilic believes he could prove a key figure during Saturday's all-Merseyside FA Cup semi-final.

The Croatia coach and former Everton defender is from Split, where Jelavic began his career, and had long suspected that Goodison Park might prove his compatriot's ideal habitat. "I've known Nikica since he was a child and I watched Everton a lot, even before he came, and always imagined he'd suit them perfectly," said Bilic. "I've always been quite sure about Nikica.

"They needed a guy who is not only a finisher but is also great in other areas and they have found a natural goalscorer who is great in the buildup. He can hold the ball up, he's just perfect for Everton's style. You need a bit of luck at the start, which he got and now his confidence is sky high. He never panics, he's such a cool finisher. It doesn't surprise me how well he's doing."

What has startled Bilic is that Moyes was able to secure a 26-year-old known as the "Flying Fortress" in Croatia for such a relatively modest sum. "When I read about £20m transfers, getting him for £5m looks like a bargain," he said. "It's great for Everton."

Marrying match-winning quality with value for money proved an equation Damien Comolli, Liverpool's newly departed director of football, frequently struggled to balance but Moyes has long been adept at identifying sometimes slightly "left field" bargains. "It's not the first time Everton have done something like this," said Bilic. "They know the formula."

After coming close to recruiting Jelavic when the striker swapped Rapid Vienna for Rangers, Everton's manager monitored the 6ft 2in centre-forward's goals and burgeoning link-up play at Ibrox with acute interest. As time passed, Jelavic's elusive movement and cultured finishing – he frequently passes the ball into the net – reminded him increasingly of Davor Suker, Croatia's all-time top scorer. "I meet David Moyes at games and at the training ground but, although we speak about football, he didn't need to ask about Nikica," Bilic said.

Whereas Carroll's immaturity has slowed his progress following that record-breaking move from Newcastle in January 2011, Jelavic's personality appears ideally suited to coping with the leap involved in exchanging Scotland for the Premier League. "On one hand he's a model professional and so down to earth, that's how he's been brought up," says Bilic. "But on the other Nikica is so self-confident he never has any fear. I'm expecting him to improve even more – he has no limits. His best years are still to come; I think he can become one of the most important strikers in the league next season."

By then Bilic, who "misses" English football, and retains immense affection for Everton, might conceivably be at the helm of a Premier League club. "I've been in charge of the national team for six years and that will always be the proudest job I have," he says. "But I'm more of a club manager. I want to work every day."

First there is Euro 2012 to challenge for and, more immediately, a potentially campaign-defining FA Cup semi-final to watch. "The season wasn't good for Everton until a couple of months ago," says the 43-year-old. "But now it looks like it could be a great one. Full respect to David Moyes."

Should his side overcome Liverpool before winning next month's final, Everton's manager may prefer to delegate considerable credit to the quiet, low key, £5m striker he has dubbed "our silent assassin."

Some observations.

my thought exactly, he was also at goodison for the WBA game Suspect
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cahill the Great on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 11:39 pm

the jellyman wrote:
Statman wrote:

Some observations.

what is the bilic hype based on? - because he really dodnt do an awful lot as player tbh! For me - the player who deserves the fa cup the most is Tim Cahill! Would be nice to see Moyes win something aswell but Tim Cahill has beeen the man for me and deserves a winners medal!
Cahill the Great
Cahill the Great

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2006-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Super on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 10:06 pm

In 2012, after a brace against Manchester United, he became the first player since Duncan McKenzie in 1977 to score in 5 successive away matches (inc. F.A. Cup games) for Everton.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36868
Registration date : 2005-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 10:54 pm

Cahill the Great wrote:
the jellyman wrote:
Statman wrote:

Some observations.

what is the bilic hype based on? - because he really dodnt do an awful lot as player tbh! For me - the player who deserves the fa cup the most is Tim Cahill! Would be nice to see Moyes win something aswell but Tim Cahill has beeen the man for me and deserves a winners medal!

Agreed on Bilic - what's he done to prove himself as a club manager? And he was shite for us anyway.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 11:13 am

I like Bilic. Don't know if he'd be a good manager, but he knows a good striker when he sees one.

Well happy with Jelavic. His movement is excellent and he scores goals.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 11:17 am

Tonteau wrote:I like Bilic. Don't know if he'd be a good manager, but he knows a good striker when he sees one.

He's just said some standard complimentary things about Jelavic, and he doesn't even pick him!
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 11:24 am

Albert wrote:
Tonteau wrote:I like Bilic. Don't know if he'd be a good manager, but he knows a good striker when he sees one.

He's just said some standard complimentary things about Jelavic, and he doesn't even pick him!

Saying he could be in the top two most important strikers in the premier league next season doesn't sound too standard to me. There's Olic and Eduardo ahead of him in the pecking order, so it's not surprising he doesn't always pick a player who was playing in scotland. I imagine he'll get picked more in the future.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:43 pm

"47 - number of touches jelavic has taken to score 44 goals, his last 27 goals for rangers and efc have been one-touch finishes"
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7240
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:53 pm

the jellyman wrote:"47 - number of touches jelavic has taken to score 44 goals, his last 27 goals for rangers and efc have been one-touch finishes"

Its the same every game. Takes more then one touch, he invariably misses; take one touch - goal!

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

View user profile http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 11:02 pm

Bluejags wrote:
the jellyman wrote:"47 - number of touches jelavic has taken to score 44 goals, his last 27 goals for rangers and efc have been one-touch finishes"

Its the same every game. Takes more then one touch, he invariably misses; take one touch - goal!

I think if we manage to keep him and he stays fresh and fit over the Euros then I think we have an unpolished gem that will be a jewel this time next year. I know I was one (if not the first) that said Cahill I think was a busted flush in that he reached his potential and the other clubs took a year to work him out. The key is perhaps Pienaar, if we can get him - Landon I hear is a distinct possibility and if he can bring Dempsey (at least influence - not forgetting the words Howard and Hahnemann could supply) then we have a very tasty side... with cover across the park provided by a combination of Johnny H - Phil Neville - Osman - Vellios as the flexible cover

Howard
Hibbo (last season)
Jagielka
Distin
Baines

Donovan
Gibson
Fellaini
Pienaar

Dempsey
Jelavic

Replacements
Hahnemann
Neville
Heitinga
Osman
Apostolos
plus two of the youngsters to bring them on and continue development

FFS just read this again and realised I am quoting at least 3 players we o not have next season.... I am beginning to sound like a Red Shoite talking up the season....how embarrassing No No No No

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 7:44 am

UWIST61 wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

I think if we manage to keep him and he stays fresh and fit over the Euros then I think we have an unpolished gem that will be a jewel this time next year. I know I was one (if not the first) that said Cahill I think was a busted flush in that he reached his potential and the other clubs took a year to work him out. The key is perhaps Pienaar, if we can get him - Landon I hear is a distinct possibility and if he can bring Dempsey (at least influence - not forgetting the words Howard and Hahnemann could supply) then we have a very tasty side... with cover across the park provided by a combination of Johnny H - Phil Neville - Osman - Vellios as the flexible cover

Howard
Hibbo (last season)
Jagielka
Distin
Baines

Donovan
Gibson
Fellaini
Pienaar

Dempsey
Jelavic

Replacements
Hahnemann
Neville
Heitinga
Osman
Apostolos
plus two of the youngsters to bring them on and continue development

FFS just read this again and realised I am quoting at least 3 players we o not have next season.... I am beginning to sound like a Red Shoite talking up the season....how embarrassing No No No No

Even more important than the new players is keeping Moyes!
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19699
Registration date : 2006-06-01

View user profile http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 5:14 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4001723/Everton-back-in-for-Rangers-ace-Nikica-Jelavic.html

If we sign him I am going cry, not in joy either. He is more lazy Michael Madar

cheers cheers
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 5:15 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4001723/Everton-back-in-for-Rangers-ace-Nikica-Jelavic.html

cheers cheers

That is going to haunt you forever mate. 7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 7 F_laugh

Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 5:18 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

cheers cheers

That is going to haunt you forever mate. 7:  Nikica Jelavic - Ranging in on Goal - Page 7 F_laugh

To be honest from what I saw of him in the SPL he was lazy and I didn't expect him to do well for us. Fair play to him though he is a great striker.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 5:19 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

cheers cheers

To be honest from what I saw of him in the SPL he was lazy and I didn't expect him to do well for us. Fair play to him though he is a great striker.

Moyes shows the door to anyone who is lazy (except Vic for some reason)
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 5:20 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:

cheers cheers

I don't mind a striker being lazy as long as he keeps scoring. Matt Le Tissier is one of the laziest bastards ever to grace a football field but was a legend for Southampton.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 5:32 pm

Dixie Land wrote:

I don't mind a striker being lazy as long as he keeps scoring. Matt Le Tissier is one of the laziest bastards ever to grace a football field but was a legend for Southampton.
I remember seeing him at goodison, running forward took a pass with his trailing leg, flicked it over his head and volleyed it from about 25 yards out while he was still running, just missed, got a huge round of applause from the everton fans.... Lazy bastard Very Happy

Number of posts : 25872
Registration date : 2005-10-14

View user profile http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 5:50 pm

Apparently there is a stat floating around that for his last 44 goals he has touched the ball 47 times. If that is true that is real quality.. Wink cheers

Da Judge
Da Judge

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 6:26 pm

UWIST61 wrote:Apparently there is a stat floating around that for his last 44 goals he has touched the ball 47 times. If that is true that is real quality.. Wink cheers

Wherever did you find that out? *glances at top of page*
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Statman on Sat 28 Apr 2012, 6:42 pm

Tonteau wrote:
UWIST61 wrote:Apparently there is a stat floating around that for his last 44 goals he has touched the ball 47 times. If that is true that is real quality.. Wink cheers

Wherever did you find that out? *glances at top of page*

scratch Uwie has even replied on that series of posts.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7088
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next