606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arsenal 1 Everton 0

+15
RhinoJagz
Mr_Ben
hairy cataract
Made 4 Gwladys
fatboblatch
Knight of Thorgothshire
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Blue gazza
Statman
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Super
The President
Sack the Juggler
SouthernSmugToffee
Armchair
19 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Arsenal 1 Everton 0 - Page 11 Empty Re: Arsenal 1 Everton 0

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:53 pm

McElaney with a great effort, just wide.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:54 pm

Good effort from the new kid. Off target

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:55 pm

Bluejags wrote:Good effort from the new kid. Off target
at least the kid is having a go

Number of posts : 40856

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:55 pm

FT, 1-0. Can't say it was not deserved, but I still feel a bit gutted.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fatboblatch Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:56 pm

and good night, cheers guys...time for self abuse
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:57 pm

Don't concede much, but can't score either. Seemed to be trapped in our own private hell.

Next week is going to be hellish against a bright and breezy Norwich but the fans have to give the players a break and get behind them. It's all about results until we can somehow get out of this rut

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:57 pm

cock ... i'm going on a comfort food binge.. where are the jaffa biscuits ?

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:57 pm

Shameful stuff. We brought on two kids, Gueye and McAlaney and both of them had decent shots on goal. And did you notice, alongside them first Fellaini moaning that Gueye didn't pass to him, then Johnny H doing the same to Conor Mc. Fuck off, you pair of usless fuckers. The two kids had more pride in the shirt in ten minutes than either of you have shown in two years.

Depressing. They make me sick. Moyes should play all the kids next week and fuck off Fellaini, Johnny H, Cahill, Saha, Neville, Bily and the rest.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25856

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:59 pm

Sky confirm we have had 2 games without a shot on target... great !

Arsenal 1 Everton 0 - Page 11 Capturelme

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 10 Dec 2011, 5:01 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Shameful stuff. We brought on two kids, Gueye and McAlaney and both of them had decent shots on goal. And did you notice, alongside them first Fellaini moaning that Gueye didn't pass to him, then Johnny H doing the same to Conor Mc. Fuck off, you pair of usless fuckers. The two kids had more pride in the shirt in ten minutes than either of you have shown in two years.

Depressing. They make me sick. Moyes should play all the kids next week and fuck off Fellaini, Johnny H, Cahill, Saha, Neville, Bily and the rest.

I don't understand why Barkley doesn't get more or (any) game time. Throw him in behind the striker and just let him get on the ball.. Arsenal 1 Everton 0 - Page 11 Confused

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 10 Dec 2011, 5:09 pm

Bluejags wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Shameful stuff. We brought on two kids, Gueye and McAlaney and both of them had decent shots on goal. And did you notice, alongside them first Fellaini moaning that Gueye didn't pass to him, then Johnny H doing the same to Conor Mc. Fuck off, you pair of usless fuckers. The two kids had more pride in the shirt in ten minutes than either of you have shown in two years.

I don't understand why Barkley doesn't get more or (any) game time. Throw him in behind the striker and just let him get on the ball.. Arsenal 1 Everton 0 - Page 11 Confused

I know Moyes thinks none of the kids are ready - and he's probably right - but fuck me at least they might give us something to cheer about occasionally and show some positive play. Gueye didn't look that good but he had more shots on goal than the entire "first choice" team combined in the time he had on the pitch, as did Conor McAleney.

Play them Davey. We don't care if we lose cos we're fucking losing anyway! How can we possibly suffer by playing Gueye instead of Bily and Barkley instead of Cahill? How?

edit: What worries me is that both of the new boys will get a bollocking for shooting instead of passing, and will end up being just as safe and negative as the rest of the team. There's absolutely no creativity or drive in the team right now - we need Barkley, Gueye and McAleney to get out there and play for fun.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 10 Dec 2011, 5:22 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

I know Moyes thinks none of the kids are ready - and he's probably right - but fuck me at least they might give us something to cheer about occasionally and show some positive play. Gueye didn't look that good but he had more shots on goal than the entire "first choice" team combined in the time he had on the pitch, as did Conor McAleney.

Play them Davey. We don't care if we lose cos we're fucking losing anyway! How can we possibly suffer by playing Gueye instead of Bily and Barkley instead of Cahill? How?

edit: What worries me is that both of the new boys will get a bollocking for shooting instead of passing, and will end up being just as safe and negative as the rest of the team. There's absolutely no creativity or drive in the team right now - we need Barkley, Gueye and McAleney to get out there and play for fun.

Exactly. I think this season more then most we have zero expectation of a top 8 finish, especially with the creative players that have left over the last year so give the kids a chance. We are not conceding much but those three positions up top, two wingers and second striker role is absolutely kiling us. It's just seems to me that the kids are all possibly better technical on the ball so give them a taste of it in the last half hour when we going nowhere.
Next week really worries me. Norwich are playing like all the new clubs coming up these days. Playing with spirit and nothing to lose attitude. If we concede first it could become a real difficult afternoon. We should be beyond playing Neville in midfield but we continue to regress. Time to be bold.

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Sat 10 Dec 2011, 5:32 pm

Bluejags wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Exactly. I think this season more then most we have zero expectation of a top 8 finish, especially with the creative players that have left over the last year so give the kids a chance. We are not conceding much but those three positions up top, two wingers and second striker role is absolutely kiling us. It's just seems to me that the kids are all possibly better technical on the ball so give them a taste of it in the last half hour when we going nowhere.
Next week really worries me. Norwich are playing like all the new clubs coming up these days. Playing with spirit and nothing to lose attitude. If we concede first it could become a real difficult afternoon. We should be beyond playing Neville in midfield but we continue to regress. Time to be bold.

Yes. Keep the defence and keep the defensive midfield positions, but drop Bily, Coleman, Cahill and Saha. Play Velios up front with McAleney off him, Barkely behin the two of them with Gueye roving down either wing. Like you say, we haven't conceded that many but, as we're creating just a shade less than fuck all up front, what can we possibly lose by letting loose the kids?

Moyes looked fed up at the end by the way. If he got a good offer, he'd fuck off and in many ways I wouldn't worry that much. Except that a load more players would probably follow him out the door.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Sat 10 Dec 2011, 5:36 pm

defended okay, attacked as good as my nana would in UFL.

Pitty as I think we could have done Arsenal today.

Who's next Norwich?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sat 10 Dec 2011, 5:51 pm

Don't understand Moyes mixing up a defence which had coped fairly well. Keep the centre halves the same a just swap a forward.

We need a creative midfielder badly. And we need a minimum of 8 points from our next 4 games.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15978
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Sat 10 Dec 2011, 7:48 pm

Bluejags wrote:

Moyes has not forgiven him for the peno v Blackburn

Honestly

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Sat 10 Dec 2011, 8:06 pm

Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Honestly

That would be incredible it that was true.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sat 10 Dec 2011, 8:35 pm

Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Honestly

That's horseshit. It became obvious that his performances were getting worse and that was affecting his confidence. I think Moyes is taking a more softly, softly approach with him.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sat 10 Dec 2011, 8:39 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Honestly

That's horseshit. It became obvious that his performances were getting worse and that was affecting his confidence. I think Moyes is taking a more softly, softly approach with him.

I agree Tonts.

I think that Barkley has great potential but he has looked awful in some games this season. He has looked out of his depth and not even given as much as Bily in some games. Forcing him into the limelight could destroy his confidence completely.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Sat 10 Dec 2011, 10:12 pm

Tonteau wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Honestly

Fair enough tonts. Got that right from the lads mouth.

Bryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sun 11 Dec 2011, 9:22 pm

Bryan wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Honestly

Barkley? You sure he wasn't joking? We've given away other penalties and moyes has forgiven them. Unless they had a barney at half time? Apologies if you're on it with this one.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Mon 12 Dec 2011, 9:36 am

Tonteau wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Honestly

Barkley? You sure he wasn't joking? We've given away other penalties and moyes has forgiven them. Unless they had a barney at half time? Apologies if you're on it with this one.

Dunno, but that's what he said. Also said he wouldn't ' get a look in for a while' and hadn't beein the side since.

To be fair, i spoke to Mark Hughes ( old CB ) about this, and Moyes has said to him and to others '' I don't fancy any of the kids coming through ''. this is a few years ago mind

This statement has been verified by a few other lads as well, and he says this to Ross which looked like brought him down a peg - but to be fair to Moyes, he is the manager. Not me. there is a theme here however, how Moyes perseveres with the tried and tested ( Neville, Osman, Cahill,Saha ) and refuses to blood youngsters or give them playing time with nothing to lose.

Bryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 12 Dec 2011, 12:39 pm

Bryan wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Tonteau wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Honestly

Dunno, but that's what he said. Also said he wouldn't ' get a look in for a while' and hadn't beein the side since.

To be fair, i spoke to Mark Hughes ( old CB ) about this, and Moyes has said to him and to others '' I don't fancy any of the kids coming through ''. this is a few years ago mind

This statement has been verified by a few other lads as well, and he says this to Ross which looked like brought him down a peg - but to be fair to Moyes, he is the manager. Not me. there is a theme here however, how Moyes perseveres with the tried and tested ( Neville, Osman, Cahill,Saha ) and refuses to blood youngsters or give them playing time with nothing to lose.

DM does seem a stubborn bugger.
As a player you wouldn't want to ruffle him, or question his tactics etc. would you?
"My way or the Highway" seems the motto here
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11