606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

+29
Super
RhinoJagz
Tonteau
Dixie Land
Statman
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Mr_Ben
Michael Crosby S74
Knight of Thorgothshire
Bryan
Armchair
hairy cataract
fatboblatch
Helenqu
notepad
VenezuelaBlue
The President
My other LB is a Ferrari
Blue gazza
Yankthattoffee
Diamond
Bluey
Albert
ToffeeDan
toffee_pies
Sir David Moyes
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Brummie No Mates
33 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Dixie Land Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:17 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:
Super wrote:From twitter:

Just interviewed Drenthe for EvertonTV. "We are going to Newcastle to win because we are boys with big balls." Quote of the season for me!

Drentre, Ballotelli and Joey Barton walk into a bar

Discuss...

Barton gets pissed and proceeds to chin the barman for hiding his book of 'famous quotes 2011', Ballotelli throws £50 notes at the barmaid asking her to get her tits out, and Drenthe pours a bottle of cognac for himself whilst winking at the inhouse stripper.

Sounds good, I will join them for a few cheeky beers!

Fuck it, I am picking you all up in the Range Rover Sport. Peterborough (Super)- Stoke (Dixie)-Wirral (Bryan)-Birkinhead (Albert)- Toon. Can't take long. Paul can drive us back after we have downed 3 pints of Newcastle Brown Ale and a Jaeger Bomb at half time

I will have to get a taxi to Stoke if you want to pick me up from there. Alternatively you could pick me up from where I live. Very Happy
I didn't want a lift anyway you selfish bastards

Does anybody close to you drive?

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 4 Berger10
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:39 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Just interviewed Drenthe for EvertonTV. "We are going to Newcastle to win because we are boys with big balls." Quote of the season for me!

Discuss...

Barton gets pissed and proceeds to chin the barman for hiding his book of 'famous quotes 2011', Ballotelli throws £50 notes at the barmaid asking her to get her tits out, and Drenthe pours a bottle of cognac for himself whilst winking at the inhouse stripper.

Fuck it, I am picking you all up in the Range Rover Sport. Peterborough (Super)- Stoke (Dixie)-Wirral (Bryan)-Birkinhead (Albert)- Toon. Can't take long. Paul can drive us back after we have downed 3 pints of Newcastle Brown Ale and a Jaeger Bomb at half time

I will have to get a taxi to Stoke if you want to pick me up from there. Alternatively you could pick me up from where I live. Very Happy

Ah fuck forgot the fellow tax dodgers. Dixie your on the roof, Bryan and Albert in the boot along with STJ's mrs, middle row of M4G and STJ, Super you get a free upgrade to be DJ up front. No cheeky beers though.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 03 Nov 2011, 7:41 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

Ah fuck forgot the fellow tax dodgers. Dixie your on the roof, Bryan and Albert in the boot along with STJ's mrs, middle row of M4G and STJ, Super you get a free upgrade to be DJ up front. No cheeky beers though.

But every road trips needs a few cheeky beers.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38093
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:05 pm

Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 4 Captureoxs

Number of posts : 40856
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:07 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 4 Captureoxs

cheers
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38093
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:29 pm

Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

cheers

Are you doing the text commentary on the BBC now mate?

1952: Stoke have a brief late scare but they hold on for a deserved victory. The Potters are now on the verge of reaching the second round of the competition. Oh, and if you push through a cheeky re-fresh you'll see Mark Schwarzer magically appear as goalkeeper in the Fulham team. Because he is playing, I promise.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:32 pm

Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

cheers
Don't forget a drink for Dixie
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:46 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

cheers
Spoiler:

I would end up choking on that beer quicker than Andy Murray in a semi-final or a major tournament. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 03 Nov 2011, 9:28 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Super wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Super wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

cheers
Spoiler:

I would end up choking on that beer quicker than Andy Murray in a semi-final or a major tournament. cheers
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Tue 29 Nov 2011, 8:34 am

Real Madrid midfielder Royston Drenthe is a summer transfer target for Liverpool as they look to swipe the Dutchman from under the noses of current loan club and Merseyside rivals Everton.
Full story: Footy-latest.com
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8009

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Tue 29 Nov 2011, 9:33 am

felli's 5 yr plan wrote:Real Madrid midfielder Royston Drenthe is a summer transfer target for Liverpool as they look to swipe the Dutchman from under the noses of current loan club and Merseyside rivals Everton.

lol! yeah right. I'm not sure he's good enough even for us, plus he's not an over-rated Geordie with a shit haircut, so I think KingKunty will be keeping his £20m in his pocket on this one.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25856

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Tue 29 Nov 2011, 12:21 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
felli's 5 yr plan wrote:Real Madrid midfielder Royston Drenthe is a summer transfer target for Liverpool as they look to swipe the Dutchman from under the noses of current loan club and Merseyside rivals Everton.

lol! yeah right. I'm not sure he's good enough even for us, plus he's not an over-rated Geordie with a shit haircut, so I think KingKunty will be keeping his £20m in his pocket on this one.
Kenny Dogshite does have an eye for paying over the odds for an average player though... so just maybe it's true Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:09 pm

Peter Reid's grandson
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 04 Dec 2011, 7:27 am

http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2011/12/drenthe-investing-in-merseyside-stay/?utm_source=website&utm_campaign=wordtwit&utm_medium=web

Royston Drenthe is lavishing money on a private nightclub in the basement of his house on Merseyside.

Drenthe is currently renting a house from Ryan Babel, and has been given the go-ahead to invest £500,000 on a private club right on his own doorstep.

Installing professional light and sound, including a top-of-the-range microphone so he can show off his rapping skills. isn’t something you’d expect from a player only on loan in a city, so it looks as though he is planning to stay beyond his loan spell.

Let's hope that he is planning to stay on Merseyside wearing a blue shirt rather than a red one.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Sun 04 Dec 2011, 3:53 pm

Dixie Land wrote:http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2011/12/drenthe-investing-in-merseyside-stay/?utm_source=website&utm_campaign=wordtwit&utm_medium=web

Royston Drenthe is lavishing money on a private nightclub in the basement of his house on Merseyside.

Drenthe is currently renting a house from Ryan Babel, and has been given the go-ahead to invest £500,000 on a private club right on his own doorstep.

Installing professional light and sound, including a top-of-the-range microphone so he can show off his rapping skills. isn’t something you’d expect from a player only on loan in a city, so it looks as though he is planning to stay beyond his loan spell.

Let's hope that he is planning to stay on Merseyside wearing a blue shirt rather than a red one.
Shocked WTF? Seriously daft to do that while on loan.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74366

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 15 Dec 2011, 9:18 pm

So what's up with DiscoDrenthe ?

No game today. Injury or discipline?
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 02 Jan 2012, 6:47 pm

Praying that this is true.

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/40566-drenthe-may-have-signed-4-5-year-deal
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Mon 02 Jan 2012, 6:49 pm

Good news if true although I imagine DM would wait until the summer before searching for the Goodison pen. Didn't Drenthe buy a house/flat nearby recently?
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22536
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Mon 02 Jan 2012, 7:11 pm

He's obviously a talent but I can't help thinking he'll go the same way as vdm
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:52 pm

Albert wrote:He's obviously a talent but I can't help thinking he'll go the same way as vdm

He's already done more for us than VDM, but he does have something of the party lover about him. If he can just mature a bit and get more playing time, he'd be a great player.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15978
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Tue 10 Jan 2012, 7:44 pm

http://www.grandoldteam.com/news/transfer-news/2012/jan/10/drenthe-eyes-feyenoord-move

Drenthe wants to play for Feyenoord within the next 3 years.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamond Tue 10 Jan 2012, 7:57 pm

Dixie Land wrote:http://www.grandoldteam.com/news/transfer-news/2012/jan/10/drenthe-eyes-feyenoord-move

well I didnt expect him to sign for us anyway
Diamond
Diamond

Number of posts : 1941

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Wed 11 Jan 2012, 10:46 am

Dixie Land wrote:http://www.grandoldteam.com/news/transfer-news/2012/jan/10/drenthe-eyes-feyenoord-move

probable toffeeweb quote below

ah what a judas prick, can't believe he wants to sign for his home town club after all we've done for him.
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad Fri 13 Jan 2012, 3:15 pm

Albert wrote:

probable toffeeweb quote below

ah what a judas prick, can't believe he wants to sign for his home town club after all we've done for him.

Here is what bluekipper are saying Drenthe has said...
http://www.bluekipper.com/news/players_news/3802-royston_not_happy.html

Here is what he actually said...

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/01/11/2842370/everton-winger-royston-drenthe-keen-to-rejoin-feyenoord

Is it just me or are they 2 entirely different things?
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  notepad Mon 30 Jan 2012, 12:48 pm

Contract with RM up on 30th June, free to talk to anyone now, seems settled in Liverpool, yet not a murmur of a perm deal?

I read that Moyes was concerned about his defensive duties but sod that, he's the most exciting player we've had in yonks! I know we'll miss the boat here and pass on him I really wish we wouldn't!
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167

http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next