606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

+29
Super
RhinoJagz
Tonteau
Dixie Land
Statman
Lumper
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Mr_Ben
Michael Crosby S74
Knight of Thorgothshire
Bryan
Armchair
hairy cataract
fatboblatch
Helenqu
notepad
VenezuelaBlue
The President
My other LB is a Ferrari
Blue gazza
Yankthattoffee
Diamond
Bluey
Albert
ToffeeDan
toffee_pies
Sir David Moyes
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Brummie No Mates
33 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Tonteau Sun 18 Sep 2011, 6:49 pm

I love him already. Says all the right things, looks like he really wants to be loved, appreciates the fans and most importantly is a top footballer. He'll probably turn out to be like every other money hungry mercenary, but for the moment he's boss.

Also his contract is up at the end of the year.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Sir David Moyes Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:10 pm

With him out of contract next year you wud hope he is a front runner to sign for us if we want him. But the danger is other clubs get interested. If he is a good one let's hope we act early and get him signed on as soon as possible. If anything with the state of our club we have to accept signing him and selling him a year later wud be fantastic for the bank balance.

Perhas that's the new business model. Sign free players make em good and sell the a year later
Sir David Moyes
Sir David Moyes

Number of posts : 8559
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:15 pm

Sir David Moyes wrote:With him out of contract next year you wud hope he is a front runner to sign for us if we want him. But the danger is other clubs get interested. If he is a good one let's hope we act early and get him signed on as soon as possible. If anything with the state of our club we have to accept signing him and selling him a year later wud be fantastic for the bank balance.

Perhas that's the new business model. Sign free players make em good and sell the a year later

Think we should be able to negotiate a pre-contract agreement with him in january. (Ala beckford.)
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  toffee_pies Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:25 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Was just wondering about the Drenthe man..

I know it's early days, but it does look like we've got ourselves a little gem here... fiery, quick, keen, looks to gel with fans already, composed, skillful... could be a fantastic player for us all round..

the question is..

do we have a make permanent for £xxM option on him??.. or are we just showcasing him and when he turns out to be a great prem player.. chavs, citeh, manure... or the shite No go pick him up for 20M ?

anyone know if we can make him permanent & if so how much ... and yes, i do know we have no money at the moment before the smartarse comments come flying in

The Blues have taken over the last year of Drenthe's deal, and can sign him in the summer when he becomes a free agent.

“He's here for a year,” said Moyes. “We'll have a chance to see how he is. I've met his family, he's brought his kids over. Hopefully he'll be a good boy.
toffee_pies
toffee_pies

Number of posts : 5080
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Sun 18 Sep 2011, 7:49 pm

toffee_pies wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:Was just wondering about the Drenthe man..

I know it's early days, but it does look like we've got ourselves a little gem here... fiery, quick, keen, looks to gel with fans already, composed, skillful... could be a fantastic player for us all round..

the question is..

do we have a make permanent for £xxM option on him??.. or are we just showcasing him and when he turns out to be a great prem player.. chavs, citeh, manure... or the shite No go pick him up for 20M ?

anyone know if we can make him permanent & if so how much ... and yes, i do know we have no money at the moment before the smartarse comments come flying in

The Blues have taken over the last year of Drenthe's deal, and can sign him in the summer when he becomes a free agent.

“He's here for a year,” said Moyes. “We'll have a chance to see how he is. I've met his family, he's brought his kids over. Hopefully he'll be a good boy. If not, I'll put him across my knee and spank him with a slipper.

Well in Davey.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:40 pm

mindyerho? wrote:I like him more than I liked Pienaar..

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 3 238145

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:42 pm

Bryan wrote:

Drenthe isn't a diving, cheating, woman beating, religious freak so he ticks a few extra boxes for me. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:05 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Bryan wrote:

Drenthe isn't a diving, cheating, woman beating, religious freak yet so he ticks a few extra boxes for me. cheers
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 19 Sep 2011, 4:07 pm

i liked the way he celebrated his goal at goodison, and also the way he joined in when velios scored.
it looked as though it really meant something to him rather than just " doing his job"

i think he has been bitten already by the EVERTON BUG Very Happy

i hope we get to sign him proper
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 19 Sep 2011, 4:32 pm

FEED THE STRAQ wrote:i liked the way he celebrated his goal at goodison, and also the way he joined in when velios scored.
it looked as though it really meant something to him rather than just " doing his job"

Like Pienaar, maybe DM will help him resurrect his career.
He certainly played and celebrated like he thinks this is a rebirth.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 19 Sep 2011, 4:53 pm

Yankthattoffee wrote:
FEED THE STRAQ wrote:i liked the way he celebrated his goal at goodison, and also the way he joined in when velios scored.

Like Pienaar, maybe DM will help him resurrect his career.
He certainly played and celebrated like he thinks this is a rebirth.

He's a classic moyes buy. Highly rated, out of favour with his parent club, few problems and a bit of an outcast. Just the kind that moyes turns round and gives a new start. Plus he's only 24, which is a massive bonus if we can keep him.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Mon 19 Sep 2011, 7:56 pm

Bluejags wrote:Must be good, we share the same birthday.. Happy Birthday

So we've brought in a 32-year-old Dutchman - AvdM in disguise?

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 03 Nov 2011, 1:33 pm

From twitter:

Just interviewed Drenthe for EvertonTV. "We are going to Newcastle to win because we are boys with big balls." Quote of the season for me!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 03 Nov 2011, 1:37 pm

Super wrote:From twitter:

Just interviewed Drenthe for EvertonTV. "We are going to Newcastle to win because we are boys with big balls." Quote of the season for me!

Drentre, Ballotelli and Joey Barton walk into a bar

Discuss...

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 03 Nov 2011, 2:09 pm

https://evertoniansof606.editboard.com/t44667-itchy-balls
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Thu 03 Nov 2011, 2:51 pm

Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

Big Dunc serves them, then tells them to feck off.

They do.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Thu 03 Nov 2011, 4:16 pm

Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

Barton gets pissed and proceeds to chin the barman for hiding his book of 'famous quotes 2011', Ballotelli throws £50 notes at the barmaid asking her to get her tits out, and Drenthe pours a bottle of cognac for himself whilst winking at the inhouse stripper.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 03 Nov 2011, 4:20 pm

Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

Barton gets pissed and proceeds to chin the barman for hiding his book of 'famous quotes 2011', Ballotelli throws £50 notes at the barmaid asking her to get her tits out, and Drenthe pours a bottle of cognac for himself whilst winking at the inhouse stripper.

Sounds good, I will join them for a few cheeky beers!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Thu 03 Nov 2011, 4:21 pm

Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

Barton gets pissed and proceeds to chin the barman for hiding his book of 'famous quotes 2011', Ballotelli throws £50 notes at the barmaid asking her to get her tits out, and Drenthe pours a bottle of cognac for himself whilst wanking at the inhouse stripper.

Fixed
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Albert Thu 03 Nov 2011, 4:33 pm

Is Mr Testicles back?
Albert
Albert

Number of posts : 15653
Registration date : 2006-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:03 pm

Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

Fuck it, I am picking you all up in the Range Rover Sport. Peterborough (Super)- Stoke (Dixie)-Wirral (Bryan)-Birkinhead (Albert)- Toon. Can't take long. Paul can drive us back after we have downed 3 pints of Newcastle Brown Ale and a Jaeger Bomb at half time
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:12 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

Fuck it, I am picking you all up in the Range Rover Sport. Peterborough (Super)- Stoke (Dixie)-Wirral (Bryan)-Birkinhead (Albert)- Toon. Can't take long. Paul can drive us back after we have downed 3 pints of Newcastle Brown Ale and a Jaeger Bomb at half time

I will have to get a taxi to Stoke if you want to pick me up from there. Alternatively you could pick me up from where I live. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:14 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

I will have to get a taxi to Stoke if you want to pick me up from there. Alternatively you could pick me up from where I live. Very Happy
Oi! No need to talk like that! Wind yer neck in, will ya!

Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:15 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

I didn't want a lift anyway you selfish bastards

Number of posts : 40814

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Thu 03 Nov 2011, 6:16 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:
Super wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bluejags wrote:

Discuss...

Oi! No need to talk like that! Wind yer neck in, will ya!

Laughing

lol! lol! lol!

Sorry... I do live in Stoke if you say I do. Very Happy
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next