10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 2:07 pm

Helenqu wrote:Rather oddly given the rumours still being mentioned on the OS!

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/04/20/no-drenthe-or-baines-at-united

so we haven't fired him yet 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Confused ?

maybe his Mum sent in a note and he's excused games....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Helenqu on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 4:14 pm

Just seen the interview with Moyes on the OS. The interviewer asks him about Drenthe and he says "He was disciplined last week, he's not in the team, no change", looks very grim as he says it Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Armchair on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 4:48 pm

Helenqu wrote:Just seen the interview with Moyes on the OS. The interviewer asks him about Drenthe and he says "He was disciplined last week, he's not in the team, no change", looks very grim as he says it Smile

It's hard to see him still being at the club next season.

(Drenthe that is, although the same could be said about Moyes!)
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19817
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  fatboblatch on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 6:09 pm

Helenqu wrote:Just seen the interview with Moyes on the OS. The interviewer asks him about Drenthe and he says "He was disciplined last week, he's not in the team, no change", looks very grim as he says it Smile

He mostly looks grim though Very Happy
fatboblatch
fatboblatch

Number of posts : 1514
Location : Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Dixie Land on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 7:18 pm

fatboblatch wrote:
Helenqu wrote:Just seen the interview with Moyes on the OS. The interviewer asks him about Drenthe and he says "He was disciplined last week, he's not in the team, no change", looks very grim as he says it Smile

He mostly looks grim though Very Happy

Moyes has now stormed out of a press conference after being asked about Drenthe:

http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2012/04/moyes-walks-out-of-press-conference-over-drenthe-question/?utm_source=website&utm_campaign=wordtwit&utm_medium=web
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 10:23 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
fatboblatch wrote:
Helenqu wrote:Just seen the interview with Moyes on the OS. The interviewer asks him about Drenthe and he says "He was disciplined last week, he's not in the team, no change", looks very grim as he says it Smile

He mostly looks grim though Very Happy

Moyes has now stormed out of a press conference after being asked about Drenthe:

http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2012/04/moyes-walks-out-of-press-conference-over-drenthe-question/?utm_source=website&utm_campaign=wordtwit&utm_medium=web

He already explained once what had gone on, yet the guy was prodding him for details despite the club saying their would be no further comment.

A story about nothing, the same with the Distin question, what did they expect him to say? "Yeah well he's been in bits all week, we've had to keep all the sharp objects hidden in Finch Farm"

Try doing that with Alex Ferguson in a similar situation and see how long you get invited back to the press conference, thing is, they are scared shitless of Fergie, especially the BBC.

_________________
10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Standard 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Follow_me-c
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28005
Age : 39
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Bryan on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:45 am

hairy cataract wrote:
Bryan wrote:roy won't play for us again, got given his marching orders on thursday according to my (in)credible sources.

Not to do with any of the ridiculous rumours either, no drink or drugs, or any underage women.

Much as I enjoy reading your "straight from the horse's mouth" rumours Bry, every single fucking one of them has turned out to be utter bollocks so far Very Happy Keep them coming though, you always sound really convincing.


Everton have confirmed that Royston Drenthe's career at the club is over after they imposed a fine of four weeks wages - in the region of £140,000 - for two serious breaches of club discipline in the build-up to the semi-final.
The maverick Holland winger, who had been on a season-long loan from Real Madrid, has been banned from the club's Finch Farm training complex after he was persistently late in turning up for training the build-up to the game against Liverpool.
Moyes, who had previously shown Drenthe great support when allowing him compassionate leave last month, decided enough was enough when he failed to show up for important team meeting nine days ago.



Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  hairy cataract on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 9:50 am

Bryan wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Bryan wrote:roy won't play for us again, got given his marching orders on thursday according to my (in)credible sources.

Not to do with any of the ridiculous rumours either, no drink or drugs, or any underage women.

Much as I enjoy reading your "straight from the horse's mouth" rumours Bry, every single fucking one of them has turned out to be utter bollocks so far Very Happy Keep them coming though, you always sound really convincing.


Everton have confirmed that Royston Drenthe's career at the club is over after they imposed a fine of four weeks wages - in the region of £140,000 - for two serious breaches of club discipline in the build-up to the semi-final.
The maverick Holland winger, who had been on a season-long loan from Real Madrid, has been banned from the club's Finch Farm training complex after he was persistently late in turning up for training the build-up to the game against Liverpool.
Moyes, who had previously shown Drenthe great support when allowing him compassionate leave last month, decided enough was enough when he failed to show up for important team meeting nine days ago.


Very Happy 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Bowdown I will never doubt you again Bry.

Real shame, he could have been the difference at Wembley. Well, assuming he didn't decide to turn up two hours late of course....

hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24071
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 10:44 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4270009/Royston-Drenthe-will-be-fined-four-weeks-wages.html

when DM stands up, to walk out, I guarantee that the reporter shat himself. DM looks like he is about to lamp the reporter.

£280,000. We can sign someone for that.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Armchair on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 11:23 am

Shame, he was is (or could be) a great player but there is no point disrupting the squad for him.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19817
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  RhinoJagz on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 11:27 am

Armchair Evertonian wrote:Shame, he was is (or could be) a great player but there is no point disrupting the squad for him.
Thats probably the reason he ended up at a club like Everton and not playing regular Champions League football!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Bryan on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 12:39 pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2012/04/21/royston-drenthe-s-everton-fc-career-appears-over-after-dutch-winger-twice-late-for-training-ahead-of-fa-cup-semi-final-defeat-100252-30806332/

As I said, Thursday.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 2:09 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4270009/Royston-Drenthe-will-be-fined-four-weeks-wages.html

when DM stands up, to walk out, I guarantee that the reporter shat himself. DM looks like he is about to lamp the reporter.

£280,000. We can sign someone for that.
Interesting that he got so offended by the questions. I understand that as a reporter you're job is to try and get more information so you can write an article for the paper. Not sure what Moyes was expecting. scratch 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Confused
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68842
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 3:31 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4270009/Royston-Drenthe-will-be-fined-four-weeks-wages.html

when DM stands up, to walk out, I guarantee that the reporter shat himself. DM looks like he is about to lamp the reporter.

£280,000. We can sign someone for that.
Interesting that he got so offended by the questions. I understand that as a reporter you're job is to try and get more information so you can write an article for the paper. Not sure what Moyes was expecting. scratch 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Confused

He's just got back from KKK's media course.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 3:42 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4270009/Royston-Drenthe-will-be-fined-four-weeks-wages.html

when DM stands up, to walk out, I guarantee that the reporter shat himself. DM looks like he is about to lamp the reporter.

£280,000. We can sign someone for that.
Interesting that he got so offended by the questions. I understand that as a reporter you're job is to try and get more information so you can write an article for the paper. Not sure what Moyes was expecting. scratch 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Confused

He's just got back from KKK's media course.

That is what I was thinking as well mate. Giving shitty answers and then storming out is Dalglish-esque behaviour. I would have thought Moyes was above that but sadly not on this occasion.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Mr_Ben on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 4:38 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4270009/Royston-Drenthe-will-be-fined-four-weeks-wages.html

when DM stands up, to walk out, I guarantee that the reporter shat himself. DM looks like he is about to lamp the reporter.

£280,000. We can sign someone for that.
Interesting that he got so offended by the questions. I understand that as a reporter you're job is to try and get more information so you can write an article for the paper. Not sure what Moyes was expecting. scratch 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Confused

He's just got back from KKK's media course.

That is what I was thinking as well mate. Giving shitty answers and then storming out is Dalglish-esque behaviour. I would have thought Moyes was above that but sadly not on this occasion.

I would say the press were told there were certain questions about Drenthe that were not to be asked/will not be answered.
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Dixie Land on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 4:53 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
mindyerho? wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Mr_Ben wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4270009/Royston-Drenthe-will-be-fined-four-weeks-wages.html

when DM stands up, to walk out, I guarantee that the reporter shat himself. DM looks like he is about to lamp the reporter.

£280,000. We can sign someone for that.
Interesting that he got so offended by the questions. I understand that as a reporter you're job is to try and get more information so you can write an article for the paper. Not sure what Moyes was expecting. scratch 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Confused

He's just got back from KKK's media course.

That is what I was thinking as well mate. Giving shitty answers and then storming out is Dalglish-esque behaviour. I would have thought Moyes was above that but sadly not on this occasion.

I would say the press were told there were certain questions about Drenthe that were not to be asked/will not be answered.

The same as the press would have been told not to ask questions to Dalglish about Suarez a couple of months ago. We still called Dalglish a turd for refusing to answer and storming off.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 4:12 pm

Hope he was watching today.

Obviously he won't have been.

The tit.

_________________
10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Standard 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Follow_me-c
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28005
Age : 39
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Mr_Ben on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 4:14 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:Hope he was watching today.

Obviously he won't have been.

The tit.

Bryan has skyped me to say that Royston was ball deep in hookers this afternoon
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 4:56 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
Michael Crosby S74 wrote:Hope he was watching today.

Obviously he won't have been.

The tit.

Bryan has skyped me to say that Royston was ball deep in hookers this afternoon

Yeah, I could see him as a scrum half....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Lumper on Wed 09 May 2012, 4:02 pm

Royston has accused Messi of racially abusing him when Barca played Hercules.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6309
Age : 43
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Dixie Land on Wed 09 May 2012, 6:04 pm

Lumper wrote:Royston has accused Messi of racially abusing him when Barca played Hercules.

The Stymphalian birds were not happy either.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Statman on Thu 10 May 2012, 12:58 am

Dixie Land wrote:
Lumper wrote:Royston has accused Messi of racially abusing him when Barca played Hercules.

The Stymphalian birds were not happy either.

I've met a few of them in The Grafton. Laughing
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7089
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Dixie Land on Thu 10 May 2012, 2:32 pm

Statman wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Lumper wrote:Royston has accused Messi of racially abusing him when Barca played Hercules.

The Stymphalian birds were not happy either.

I've met a few of them in The Grafton. Laughing

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 F_laugh 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 F_laugh 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 F_laugh
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Tonteau on Thu 17 Jan 2013, 5:27 pm

https://twitter.com/junior1992j/status/291959010259779585

Partying with Francisco Jr
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum