10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Bryan on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 10:49 pm

Oh behave lads. When will you learn... Wiki and twitter for fucks sake?

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 26 Mar 2012, 5:30 pm

Bryan wrote:Oh behave lads. When will you learn... Wiki and twitter for fucks sake?
Hey Bry ... Is RDrenthe10 kosha or not ?... d'ya know
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34402
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Blue gazza on Tue 27 Mar 2012, 2:23 pm

given compassionate leave by moysie, apparently his missus filed for divorce this week and his head is up his arse..
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7238
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 27 Mar 2012, 2:27 pm

the jellyman wrote:given compassionate leave by moysie, apparently his missus filed for divorce this week and his head is up his arse..
Well, that would at least makes sense as to what is going on.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68329
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Statman on Tue 27 Mar 2012, 5:27 pm

the jellyman wrote:given compassionate leave by moysie, apparently his missus filed for divorce this week and his head is up his arse..

Have you got anything new to tell us? Laughing
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7088
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  My other LB is a Ferrari on Tue 27 Mar 2012, 7:41 pm

the jellyman wrote:given compassionate leave by moysie, apparently his missus filed for divorce this week and his head is up his arse..

Was he caught banging Tulisa ??

My other LB is a Ferrari
My other LB is a Ferrari

Number of posts : 1307
Age : 41
Location : Esher
Registration date : 2006-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Bryan on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 12:43 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Bryan wrote:Oh behave lads. When will you learn... Wiki and twitter for fucks sake?
Hey Bry ... Is RDrenthe10 kosha or not ?... d'ya know

doubt it mate, ask one of the everton media boys, but i doubt it none of the other everton lads converse with it

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 6:26 pm

Bryan wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Bryan wrote:Oh behave lads. When will you learn... Wiki and twitter for fucks sake?
Hey Bry ... Is RDrenthe10 kosha or not ?... d'ya know

doubt it mate, ask one of the everton media boys, but i doubt it none of the other everton lads converse with it
I thought that, but saw you referenced it last week, so wondered if you knew something... I think I'll remove... cheers
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34402
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 7:01 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Bryan wrote:Oh behave lads. When will you learn... Wiki and twitter for fucks sake?
Hey Bry ... Is RDrenthe10 kosha or not ?... d'ya know

doubt it mate, ask one of the everton media boys, but i doubt it none of the other everton lads converse with it
I thought that, but saw you referenced it last week, so wondered if you knew something... I think I'll remove... cheers

I think Saha said he (Drenthe) wasn't on Twitter, also the DuncanFerguson1 is a fake too, he isn't on Twitter either.

_________________
10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Standard 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Follow_me-c
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28005
Age : 38
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  notepad on Fri 06 Apr 2012, 2:08 pm

Strange that Roy trained on Tuesday but is still unavailable on compassionate grounds??
notepad
notepad

Number of posts : 5167
Age : 35
Location : Lost somewhere between destiny and obscurity!
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://blogs.soccernet.com/everton/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Mr_Ben on Fri 06 Apr 2012, 4:52 pm

notepad wrote:Strange that Roy trained on Tuesday but is still unavailable on compassionate grounds??

what happened?
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Bryan on Fri 06 Apr 2012, 4:57 pm

Mr_Ben wrote:
notepad wrote:Strange that Roy trained on Tuesday but is still unavailable on compassionate grounds??

what happened?

Depending on what rumour you believe, its believed his missus has attempted to divorce him. confused

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

View user profile http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 11:59 am

Is the flying Dutchman back yet ???
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34402
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Helenqu on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:01 pm

Say on the OS that he may be back today.
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:05 pm

Helenqu wrote:Say on the OS that he may be back today.
great .. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea.. but I find him exciting & a very good attacking option ... shite defender like, but hey
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34402
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Tonteau on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:07 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Helenqu wrote:Say on the OS that he may be back today.
great .. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea.. but I find him exciting & a very good attacking option ... shite defender like, but hey

Think he's a great substitute. Always a goal threat when he comes on. Good when played against tired legs.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  The President on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 1:27 am

Everton loanee Royston Drenthe is ready to cross the city to join Liverpool. The £80,000-a-week Real Madrid winger is out of contract in Spain this summer and FA Cup finalists Liverpool are willing to match his wages.
Full story: the Sun
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11903
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  hairy cataract on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 9:24 am

The President wrote:Everton loanee Royston Drenthe is ready to cross the city to join Liverpool. The £80,000-a-week Real Madrid winger is out of contract in Spain this summer and FA Cup finalists Liverpool are willing to match his wages.
Full story: the Sun
lol! Hmm, yes, an unreliable overseas reject who goes awol for weeks a time, runs around in circles and doesn't track back. I'd like to see the Sabermetrics figures that would convince Henry and Werner to sanction that move.

File under "bullshit rumours made up by the Sun"
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24022
Age : 113
Location : London
Registration date : 2005-10-17

View user profile http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Helenqu on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 9:49 am

hairy cataract wrote:
The President wrote:Everton loanee Royston Drenthe is ready to cross the city to join Liverpool. The £80,000-a-week Real Madrid winger is out of contract in Spain this summer and FA Cup finalists Liverpool are willing to match his wages.
Full story: the Sun
lol! Hmm, yes, an unreliable overseas reject who goes awol for weeks a time, runs around in circles and doesn't track back. I'd like to see the Sabermetrics figures that would convince Henry and Werner to sanction that move.

File under "bullshit rumours made up by the Sun"

Probably getting their own back for the "anti" posters yesterday Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Lumper on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm

Helenqu wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
The President wrote:Everton loanee Royston Drenthe is ready to cross the city to join Liverpool. The £80,000-a-week Real Madrid winger is out of contract in Spain this summer and FA Cup finalists Liverpool are willing to match his wages.
Full story: the Sun
lol! Hmm, yes, an unreliable overseas reject who goes awol for weeks a time, runs around in circles and doesn't track back. I'd like to see the Sabermetrics figures that would convince Henry and Werner to sanction that move.

File under "bullshit rumours made up by the Sun"

Probably getting their own back for the "anti" posters yesterday Smile

What that about helen?
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6263
Age : 42
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Michael Crosby S74 on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 2:43 pm

80 Grand a week?

See ya Royston, and use the money to get Pienaar back.

_________________
10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Standard 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Follow_me-c
Michael Crosby S74
Michael Crosby S74

Number of posts : 28005
Age : 38
Location : Preston
Registration date : 2005-10-13

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mtcefc

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Lumper on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 3:18 pm

Michael Crosby S74 wrote:80 Grand a week?

See ya Royston, and use the money to get Pienaar back.

Bingo. We'd also have change left over to afford Krusty the clown to take his place.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6263
Age : 42
Location : Dublin
Registration date : 2007-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Helenqu on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 3:27 pm

Lumper wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
The President wrote:Everton loanee Royston Drenthe is ready to cross the city to join Liverpool. The £80,000-a-week Real Madrid winger is out of contract in Spain this summer and FA Cup finalists Liverpool are willing to match his wages.
Full story: the Sun
lol! Hmm, yes, an unreliable overseas reject who goes awol for weeks a time, runs around in circles and doesn't track back. I'd like to see the Sabermetrics figures that would convince Henry and Werner to sanction that move.

File under "bullshit rumours made up by the Sun"

Probably getting their own back for the "anti" posters yesterday Smile

What that about helen?

L'pool supporters behind the goal yesterday (and outside the stadium) were holding up "Boycott the Sun" posters, they asked Evertonians to hold them too but I dind't see anyone with them Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Age : 56
Location : Hatfield, Herts.
Registration date : 2005-10-15

View user profile http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Dixie Land on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 4:13 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2130057/Everton-axed-Royston-Drenthe-disciplinary-problem.html

I reckon we won't see him in an Everton shirt again.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 40
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  The President on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 4:32 pm

Helenqu wrote:
Lumper wrote:
Helenqu wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
The President wrote:Everton loanee Royston Drenthe is ready to cross the city to join Liverpool. The £80,000-a-week Real Madrid winger is out of contract in Spain this summer and FA Cup finalists Liverpool are willing to match his wages.
Full story: the Sun
lol! Hmm, yes, an unreliable overseas reject who goes awol for weeks a time, runs around in circles and doesn't track back. I'd like to see the Sabermetrics figures that would convince Henry and Werner to sanction that move.

File under "bullshit rumours made up by the Sun"

Probably getting their own back for the "anti" posters yesterday Smile

What that about helen?

L'pool supporters behind the goal yesterday (and outside the stadium) were holding up "Boycott the Sun" posters, they asked Evertonians to hold them too but I dind't see anyone with them Smile

Saw some Everton Fans holding up the Blue ones... but not too many.
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11903
Age : 59
Location : Alagadi Cyprus
Registration date : 2005-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: 10. Royston Drenthe - flying Dutchman who actually plays!!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum