James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Sat 15 Oct 2011, 1:47 pm

Sheep Flavour wrote:
Yankthattoffee wrote:Nah.
We now have Bily to score spectacular goals, but little else.
The moaners behind me would be intolerable.

Besides, the 11 shirt has gone awol.

Does anyone wear the number 9 these days? scratch
Sharpy? Laughing

Seriously though - don't think so.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68514
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Mr_Ben on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 6:49 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15291986.stm

Couldn't do any worse than Cahill at present
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Bryan on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:31 pm

Training with us at Finch farm this week.


Very Happy

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Super on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:32 pm

Bryan wrote:Training with us at Finch farm this week.


Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36895
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Bryan on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:36 pm

He has signed.


lol!

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Age : 41
Location : Kirkby,Liverpool.
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Super on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:37 pm

Bryan wrote:He has signed.


lol!

Woo Hoo!!!! Everton's new number 9!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36895
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Super on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:43 pm

The Scottish Wayne Rooney is returning home!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36895
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  RhinoJagz on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:59 pm

Lads. Ive checked out this guy on Youtube. He's unbelieveable! Check these goals out!!!

Crash!!!


Bang!!!


Woooppp!!! (this is all about pace, which we need....)

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Tonteau on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:00 pm

ARRRGGGHHH! James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 273473 James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 273473
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15249
Age : 112
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:18 pm

affraid whose gonna tell bubbles? affraid

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Super on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:24 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote: affraid whose gonna tell bubbles? affraid

We shoudl all send him the news in a PM!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36895
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:28 pm

Holy crap - have we actually signed him? Wow.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68514
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Super on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:41 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Holy crap - have we actually signed him? Wow.

James McFadden is set to rejoin Everton after completing a medical at the club's training ground on Monday, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The 28-year-old Scotland international is expected to sign a contract with his former club after turning down an approach from Celtic.

McFadden first signed for the Toffees in 2003 in a £1.25 million deal from Motherwell, but was sold five years later in 2008 to Birmingham City for £5m.

The forward is a free agent since his contract with Birmingham expired in the summer, and as such is not tied down by the transfer window.

McFadden scored 11 times in his first spell at the club, which lasted 109 games, while he has a record of 15 goals in 48 caps at international level.

He missed almost the entire 2010-11 season after suffering anterior cruciate ligament damage in his knee in August 2010.

We are signing him so Saha has got some company in the treatment room!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36895
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 3:06 pm

Super wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Holy crap - have we actually signed him? Wow.

James McFadden is set to rejoin Everton after completing a medical at the club's training ground on Monday, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The 28-year-old Scotland international is expected to sign a contract with his former club after turning down an approach from Celtic.

McFadden first signed for the Toffees in 2003 in a £1.25 million deal from Motherwell, but was sold five years later in 2008 to Birmingham City for £5m.

The forward is a free agent since his contract with Birmingham expired in the summer, and as such is not tied down by the transfer window.

McFadden scored 11 times in his first spell at the club, which lasted 109 games, while he has a record of 15 goals in 48 caps at international level.

He missed almost the entire 2010-11 season after suffering anterior cruciate ligament damage in his knee in August 2010.

We are signing him so Saha has got some company in the treatment room!

yeah, but if you look at the positives - at least he wont spend too much time on the pitch

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Super on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 3:09 pm

Sack the Juggler wrote:
Super wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Holy crap - have we actually signed him? Wow.

James McFadden is set to rejoin Everton after completing a medical at the club's training ground on Monday, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The 28-year-old Scotland international is expected to sign a contract with his former club after turning down an approach from Celtic.

McFadden first signed for the Toffees in 2003 in a £1.25 million deal from Motherwell, but was sold five years later in 2008 to Birmingham City for £5m.

The forward is a free agent since his contract with Birmingham expired in the summer, and as such is not tied down by the transfer window.

McFadden scored 11 times in his first spell at the club, which lasted 109 games, while he has a record of 15 goals in 48 caps at international level.

He missed almost the entire 2010-11 season after suffering anterior cruciate ligament damage in his knee in August 2010.

We are signing him so Saha has got some company in the treatment room!

yeah, but if you look at the positives - at least he wont spend too much time on the pitch

Can't wait to see him back in an Everton shirt, was gutted when we sold him to Brum!

Jimmy, Jimmy, oh Jimmy Mac when are you coming back?

THIS AFTERNOON!!!!
Super
Super

Number of posts : 36895
Age : 41
Location : Peterborough
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

Super wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Super wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Holy crap - have we actually signed him? Wow.

James McFadden is set to rejoin Everton after completing a medical at the club's training ground on Monday, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The 28-year-old Scotland international is expected to sign a contract with his former club after turning down an approach from Celtic.

McFadden first signed for the Toffees in 2003 in a £1.25 million deal from Motherwell, but was sold five years later in 2008 to Birmingham City for £5m.

The forward is a free agent since his contract with Birmingham expired in the summer, and as such is not tied down by the transfer window.

McFadden scored 11 times in his first spell at the club, which lasted 109 games, while he has a record of 15 goals in 48 caps at international level.

He missed almost the entire 2010-11 season after suffering anterior cruciate ligament damage in his knee in August 2010.

We are signing him so Saha has got some company in the treatment room!

yeah, but if you look at the positives - at least he wont spend too much time on the pitch

Can't wait to see him back in an Everton shirt, was gutted when we sold him to Brum!

Jimmy, Jimmy, oh Jimmy Mac when are you coming back?

THIS AFTERNOON!!!!

now apparently Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 4:15 pm

I blame Bubbles. He gets on here and within hours we have signed McFadden. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68514
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Sack the Juggler on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

Super wrote:
Sack the Juggler wrote:
Super wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Holy crap - have we actually signed him? Wow.

James McFadden is set to rejoin Everton after completing a medical at the club's training ground on Monday, according to the Liverpool Echo.

The 28-year-old Scotland international is expected to sign a contract with his former club after turning down an approach from Celtic.

McFadden first signed for the Toffees in 2003 in a £1.25 million deal from Motherwell, but was sold five years later in 2008 to Birmingham City for £5m.

The forward is a free agent since his contract with Birmingham expired in the summer, and as such is not tied down by the transfer window.

McFadden scored 11 times in his first spell at the club, which lasted 109 games, while he has a record of 15 goals in 48 caps at international level.

He missed almost the entire 2010-11 season after suffering anterior cruciate ligament damage in his knee in August 2010.

We are signing him so Saha has got some company in the treatment room!

yeah, but if you look at the positives - at least he wont spend too much time on the pitch

Can't wait to see him back in an Everton shirt, was gutted when we sold him to Brum!

Jimmy, Jimmy, oh Jimmy Mac when are you coming back?

THIS AFTERNOON!!!!

Has to be "return of the Mc" now cheers

_________________
I was made to Panda you baby....
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25878
Age : 56
Location : Walton
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:32 pm

Unless I just missed it, there is nothing on the OS about this. Too early?
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68514
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:40 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Unless I just missed it, there is nothing on the OS about this. Too early?

they aint loggeed on here yet to find out the latest news
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Blue gazza on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:44 pm

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2011/10/17/mcfadden-rejoins-blues
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250
Age : 58
Location : runcorn
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:47 pm

FEED THE GREEK wrote:
Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:Unless I just missed it, there is nothing on the OS about this. Too early?

they aint loggeed on here yet to find out the latest news
James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 F_laugh James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 F_laugh Cheers for the link.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 68514
Age : 46
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Mr_Ben on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:56 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15338642.stm

Sorry Bryan for doubting you, we all *heart* Bryan
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Age : 40
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  RhinoJagz on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

Surely we try get Davie Weir back as well to take some of the pressure off Jags? Strike while the iron is hot Davie!

_________________
The Liverpool was again a heartless equipment, without ideas nor criterion. A victim who died yesterday at the hands of her eternal rival, the Everton.
RhinoJagz
RhinoJagz

Number of posts : 26901
Age : 40
Location : Belfast Nord Iron
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Dixie Land on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:59 pm

Once again:

He will be like an old signing.

He never made it.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 40
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns! - Page 4 Empty Re: James McFadden - The Scottish Rooney - returns!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum