606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

+39
hairy cataract
Gravy & Chips
Made 4 Gwladys
SouthernSmugToffee
Da Judge
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Sack the Juggler
Blue gazza
Armchair
Statman
SEFTON
Hinchcliffe Corner
WellOilBeefHooked
Albert
Tonteau
Valentino Blue
Yankthattoffee
RhinoJagz
Knight of Thorgothshire
The President
Mr_Ben
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Super
Merseyblue
Helenqu
Cahill the Great
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
VenezuelaBlue
Gazbow
anticipate_the_pass
Michael Crosby S74
My other LB is a Ferrari
Dixie Land
notepad
Bryan
Luka Perfect
tadpole
paul
ToffeeDan
43 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 24 Empty Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 01 Sep 2017, 12:42 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Any bets he now signs a new contract, which I believe is still on the table. Rolling Eyes
I actually think that he will ... and secretly I'll be happy if he does... I think he is a bloody good player on his day .. albeit inconsistent & unreliable + a massive ego... but bloody good

Number of posts : 40814
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 24 Empty Re: 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future

Post  Gravy & Chips Fri 01 Sep 2017, 12:46 pm

SouthernSmugToffee wrote:Any bets he now signs a new contract, which I believe is still on the table. Rolling Eyes

Not a fucking chance
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 01 Sep 2017, 12:52 pm

Someone posted this on Toffeeweb and, in my eyes, this sounds the most plausible explanation of last night's events:

I have been trying to work this one out, and there is only one story which seems to hold water. That is:
The player wanted to go to Spurs. They encouraged that thought, without doing anything concrete.

Chelsea stepped in, with an offer EFC could not refuse, i.e. £30m plus add-ons.

He goes down to London, a bit dazed. During the medical, Spurs e-mail an offer of £20m plus add-ons to EFC and copy his agent in. Agent tells player. EFC refuse Spurs offer, on the entirely reasonable ground, that someone else has offered a lot more.

Spurs say [to agent] they will offer the same £20m in January, and point out that he's injured till then anyway. Player pulls out.

So, he hasn't had a sudden attack of loyalty. He's going to Spurs for £20m in January, and once again, Mr. Levy gets what he wants.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo Fri 01 Sep 2017, 9:51 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Someone posted this on Toffeeweb and, in my eyes, this sounds the most plausible explanation of last night's events:

I have been trying to work this one out, and there is only one story which seems to hold water. That is:
The player wanted to go to Spurs. They encouraged that thought, without doing anything concrete.

Chelsea stepped in, with an offer EFC could not refuse, i.e. £30m plus add-ons.

He goes down to London, a bit dazed. During the medical, Spurs e-mail an offer of £20m plus add-ons to EFC and copy his agent in. Agent tells player. EFC refuse Spurs offer, on the entirely reasonable ground, that someone else has offered a lot more.

Spurs say [to agent] they will offer the same £20m in January, and point out that he's injured till then anyway. Player pulls out.

So, he hasn't had a sudden attack of loyalty. He's going to Spurs for £20m in January, and once again, Mr. Levy gets what he wants.

Sounds likely, though I question whether Spurs will offer £20m in Jan. I'd expect £10-15m tops.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumper Sat 02 Sep 2017, 1:53 pm

Barkleys on twitter now confirming he's nothing but a rat. I hope the club refuse to sell him in January and fuck up any chance he has of going to the World Cup.
Lumper
Lumper

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Tue 26 Sep 2017, 9:29 am

Tottenham are preparing a £30m bid for Everton's Ross Barkley, 23, with their Belgium midfielder Mousa Dembele struggling with a foot problem. (ESPN)
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Sun 03 Dec 2017, 11:57 am

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11154484/sam-allardyce-suggests-deal-may-already-be-done-for-ross-barkley-to-leave-everton

if true, then he has shit on the club that he loves so much ( allegedly )
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Fri 22 Dec 2017, 2:05 pm

Sam Allardyce says Ross Barkley played in the training game earlier this week, along with Yannick Bolasie and James McCarthy.

On Bolasie: "Physically he is ready, technically he's a little rusty but we have to think about throwing him in at some stage. He could be on the bench tomorrow."

On Barkley's comeback he added: "If everything continues the way it is, early January.”
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair Fri 22 Dec 2017, 3:59 pm

Knight of Thorgothshire wrote:
Sam Allardyce says Ross Barkley played in the training game earlier this week, along with Yannick Bolasie and James McCarthy.

On Bolasie: "Physically he is ready, technically he's a little rusty but we have to think about throwing him in at some stage. He could be on the bench tomorrow."

On Barkley's comeback he added: "If everything continues the way it is, early January.”

Nice that Barks is fit just in time for the transfer window to open Rolling Eyes

But they'll both be good additions to the match day squad.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 22502
Registration date : 2006-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Tue 26 Dec 2017, 1:27 pm

News but not really anything new.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/896200/Tottenham-news-Mauricio-Pochettino-Ross-Barkley-Luke-Shaw-EXCLUSIVE
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The President Fri 05 Jan 2018, 9:34 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42574404

£15 Million affraid
The President
The President

Number of posts : 11907
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 05 Jan 2018, 10:19 am

Don't blame Ross for leaving, but it's a disgrace that he jibbed a move to Chelsea in August, letting us pay his wages and for his rehab, then as soon as he's fit again, Chelsea give us half us much money for a fully fit player.

Like I say, no problems, I would have given him a bit of a cheer next time he appeared at Goodison with his new club, but that is a miserable bit of business, carved up between his agent and Chelsea, so i hope the lids give him 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

for the rest of his career.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  WellOilBeefHooked Fri 05 Jan 2018, 10:44 am

He really has shat on his own doorstep although £15m now is way better than £0 in the summer I suppose but we should have taken the £30m in the summer but I guess that's where his agent stepped in following his injury (bet there's a huge signing on fee split between Ross and his agent)
WellOilBeefHooked
WellOilBeefHooked

Number of posts : 1197
Location : Nantwich, Cheshire via Lydiate, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Didsbury and Stockport

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Fri 05 Jan 2018, 11:39 am

WellOilBeefHooked wrote:He really has shat on his own doorstep although £15m now is way better than £0 in the summer I suppose but we should have taken the £30m in the summer but I guess that's where his agent stepped in following his injury (bet there's a huge signing on fee split between Ross and his agent)

I would go back to Chelsea and request either Loftus Cheek or Batchuayi In a straight swap. Batchuayi Is surplus to requirements at Chelsea .

As for Ross Barkley? His agent Paul Martin along with Chelsea has told Barkley to run down your contract at Everton,we will come back In for you In January 2018 for a cheaper transfer fee whilst you will get a bigger signing on fee,Barkley been Injured a few months? then all of a sudden fit to play when January window opens.conman.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Fri 05 Jan 2018, 12:46 pm

hairy cataract wrote:Don't blame Ross for leaving, but it's a disgrace that he jibbed a move to Chelsea in August, letting us pay his wages and for his rehab, then as soon as he's fit again, Chelsea give us half us much money for a fully fit player.

Like I say, no problems, I would have given him a bit of a cheer next time he appeared at Goodison with his new club, but that is a miserable bit of business, carved up between his agent and Chelsea, so i hope the lids give him 

Barmby 2.0 (a.k.a. a Barkley) and what hurts is that RB genuinely was one of our own. This is up there with Benedict Arnold....

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 05 Jan 2018, 1:06 pm

Da Judge wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Don't blame Ross for leaving, but it's a disgrace that he jibbed a move to Chelsea in August, letting us pay his wages and for his rehab, then as soon as he's fit again, Chelsea give us half us much money for a fully fit player.

Barmby 2.0 (a.k.a. a Barkley) and what hurts is that RB genuinely was one of our own. This is up there with Benedict Arnold....
reject the offer & let the fat arsed twat sit on the bench for the stiffs against Port Vale reserved in the pissing rain on Tuesday evening... will become Rodders part II
btw ... he has 2 hopes of playing for Chavs... no hope & Bob ho.......

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Fri 05 Jan 2018, 1:33 pm

Made 4 Gwladys wrote:
Da Judge wrote:

reject the offer & let the fat arsed twat sit on the bench for the stiffs against Port Vale reserved in the pissing rain on Tuesday evening... will become Rodders part II
btw ... he has 2 hopes of playing for Chavs... no hope & Bob ho.......
Thing is, I would run his contract down and play him in the first team.  We really need him now, and whats £15m? Would the Shite let him go like this? Would they fuck, they'd say, sorry Chelsea but you either pay the full £35m we agreed, or you can take your chances on the open market when he's available for free in June.

We could use him in the team right now, and £15m is bugger all in the transfer budget, especially as it will probably be less than that with agents fees etc
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Fri 05 Jan 2018, 4:02 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Thing is, I would run his contract down and play him in the first team.  We really need him now, and whats £15m? Would the Shite let him go like this? Would they fuck, they'd say, sorry Chelsea but you either pay the full £35m we agreed, or you can take your chances on the open market when he's available for free in June.

We could use him in the team right now, and £15m is bugger all in the transfer budget, especially as it will probably be less than that with agents fees etc

this. And if he doesn't perform stick him in the under 23s and fuck up his world cup outside chance.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Fri 05 Jan 2018, 4:14 pm

Altogether a bit of a sad end to RB's EFC days.
He's 24 and Conte says he "Has potential"
We've been thinking that for 7 years.
Do you think he had been playing with an injury for some time?
We all suspected that he'd changed his running style somehow.
Anyway, it will be an interesting year for him.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge Fri 05 Jan 2018, 4:42 pm

mindyerEnvelopeMister? wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:

this. And if he doesn't perform stick him in the under 23s and fuck up his world cup outside chance.
Agree 100%

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 9778
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys Fri 05 Jan 2018, 5:07 pm

Barkley Joins Chelsea
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2018/01/05/barkley

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Mon 08 Jan 2018, 12:00 am

good analysis. Probably Koeman's biggest crime in my eyes.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/jan/06/ross-barkley-seize-chance-chelsea-antonio-conte
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 08 Jan 2018, 8:37 am

20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 24 435650 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 24 435650 20: Ross Barkley - Royal Blue future - Page 24 435650
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON Mon 08 Jan 2018, 10:28 am

Ross Barkley has f*cked Everton over big time,Chelsea agreed £35 million back In the summer, Barkley failed a Chelsea medical( Allegedly) was told return again In January,Chelsea bid a cheaper transfer fee while Barkley and his agent Paul Martin get a bigger signing on fee this has corruption written all over It.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 10591
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yankthattoffee Mon 08 Jan 2018, 3:40 pm

sefton wrote:Ross Barkley has f*cked Everton over big time,Chelsea agreed £35 million back In the summer, Barkley failed a Chelsea medical( Allegedly) was told return again In January,Chelsea bid a cheaper transfer fee while Barkley and his agent Paul Martin get a bigger signing on fee this has corruption written all over It.
I'm not sure it was corrupt, just the same kind of timing as Rooney's broken mettat metatas foot back in 2004. In life it's all about timing. Rolling Eyes
I think he'll come good for while, then end up at WHU before the Qatar WC.
Yankthattoffee
Yankthattoffee

Number of posts : 7538
Location : In Darkest South Liverpool (security light went out)
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next