DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

DAVID MOYES - ex Boss - Page 30 Empty Re: DAVID MOYES - ex Boss

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Thu 09 May 2013, 2:50 pm

SEFTON wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:Must admit, I'm glad that he's seeing out his contract with us - shows class, cos I bet ManUre wanted him to at least be in the stands for their remaining fixture, or to go to meet the players (and try to persuade some of them to stay).

As it is, Rooney and a few others will be having a good old chat with their agents, and ManUre can't really do anything.

Their will be plenty of tears Sunday after west ham game. DAVID MOYES - ex Boss - Page 30 238145

as Manu kick off an hour later and are also at home I wonder if DM will be jetting along the M62 at full time?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Thu 09 May 2013, 2:51 pm

All the very best to Moysie, Everton won't be the same without you and I will miss seeing you pacing up and down and shouting in the technical area. And help Bill find us a good replacement before you hand in your security pass please Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 09 May 2013, 2:53 pm

Helenqu wrote:All the very best to Moysie, Everton won't be the same without you and I will miss seeing you pacing up and down and shouting in the technical area. And help Bill find us a good replacement before you hand in your security pass please Smile
+1

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 09 May 2013, 2:53 pm

Very sad to see him go... I truly wish him all the best at Manure.

Thanks David DAVID MOYES - ex Boss - Page 30 Action-s
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34498
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 09 May 2013, 2:53 pm

He can fuckoff right now. I dont want him here now. He fucking knew this a while ago thats why he delayed from signing in january. A great memory for us but disgraced in the last few months.
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 7250

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 09 May 2013, 2:53 pm

David who?
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler on Thu 09 May 2013, 2:54 pm

All the best David, now sort out your replacement before you leave

Number of posts : 25878
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 09 May 2013, 2:58 pm

Yes thanks for the memories David.

I wish him all the best in life but given he is off to ManUre I hope he is an spectacular failure there. Perhaps it'll be a case of Agent Moyes?
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 3657
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 09 May 2013, 2:59 pm

I think the board have a lot to answer for, well pissed at the way this has unfolded, BK must have known this outcome. I will wait and see what he has got lined up, or are we searching 24/7 for a manager ???? Watch this space.
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:06 pm

the jellyman wrote:I think the board have a lot to answer for, well pissed at the way this has unfolded, BK must have known this outcome. I will wait and see what he has got lined up, or are we searching 24/7 for a manager ???? Watch this space.

A lot of the complaints from Evertonian's ,but don't begrudge Moyes leaving ,what we all hate is the way are club communicate with the fans , it took a mistaken message on Facebook to push Everton to announce what everyone else already knows. good luck David hope we kick your teams arse next season.
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9819
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenqu on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:08 pm

On the positive side hopefully he'll loan us a few good players and do some decent deals for us. Won't do Everton any harm to have good friends in high places Smile
Helenqu
Helenqu

Number of posts : 4880

http://www.silverchainsuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:14 pm

Helenqu wrote:On the positive side hopefully he'll loan us a few good players and do some decent deals for us. Won't do Everton any harm to have good friends in high places Smile

Yep, I can see it now, we take the likes of Welbeck on loan and in return sell them Baines and Fellaini.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Armchair on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:14 pm

Laughing This is like breaking up with a girlfriend - sadness, with a hint of excitement about what the future holds.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19740
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:16 pm

Goodison_Gringo wrote:
Helenqu wrote:On the positive side hopefully he'll loan us a few good players and do some decent deals for us. Won't do Everton any harm to have good friends in high places Smile

Yep, I can see it now, we take the likes of Welbeck on loan and in return sell them Baines and Fellaini.

Rooney ... (cough, cough).... with Felli and Baines going the opposite way? Suspect

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8861

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:16 pm

He's a fucken Manc twat.........(ta ra Davie lad)
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:17 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote: Laughing This is like breaking up with a girlfriend - sadness, with a hint of excitement about what the future holds.

Or like finding out your girlfriend has been screwing the other behind your back for he last few months before she finally goes off with him
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:19 pm

the jellyman wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote: Laughing This is like breaking up with a girlfriend - sadness, with a hint of excitement about what the future holds.

Or like finding out your girlfriend has been screwing the other behind your back for he last few months before she finally goes off with him
or like finding out that Pat & Ev have both been written out of Eastenders Crying or Very sad
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy & Chips on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:19 pm

the jellyman wrote:

But if you know the other fella is Brad Pit, you can feel a little better for it.......what the fuck am I saying?
Gravy & Chips
Gravy & Chips

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2005-10-16

http://www.break.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:21 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:
the jellyman wrote:

But if you know the other fella is Brad Pit, you can feel a little better for it.......what the fuck am I saying?

It's like finding out that it wasn't Emma Bunton streaking topless across Goodison after all, it was Pat Butcher and you need some new glasses.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 24046

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Goodison_Gringo on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:24 pm

Gravy & Chips wrote:
the jellyman wrote:

So now it's time to go out on an absolute bender, wake up with some absolute horrors, lose your job and wake up in 6 months time, penniless, looking like shite and thoroughly miserable, but knowing deep down that the last 6 months were far more fun than the last few years.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Da Judge on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:25 pm

the jellyman wrote:

Been there seen it.... even to the point when I queried "are you going down then!!!"

FFS he has not screwed us over.... he has seen the year out - he is entitled to get what he can to match his ambitions and I hope that he does achieve them. He has really played a blinder in doing a good professional job to make his stock rise and be available at the same time... I would much rather this - we all knew he was likely to go if the right opportunity came along... than SAF keeling over next year and our season is sabotaged.... we are Everton.... we have to breathe in the same toxic psutum that the Shoite need to survive and we do.... we will continue... who knows what the future will bring ... but we will survive...

The man who is prepared to wear a Shoite top IF, AND ONLY IF, you are prepared to cough the £25,000. Its true it was broadcast on National Radio!!
Da Judge
Da Judge

Number of posts : 8861

http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Back to top Go down

Post  SEFTON on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:27 pm

hairy cataract wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:
the jellyman wrote:

It's like finding out that it wasn't Emma Bunton streaking topless across Goodison after all, it was Pat Butcher and you need some new glasses.

You need more than glasses Hairy to think Emma Bunton is really Pat Butcher? YOU LOST YOUR SENSE OF SMELL?
SEFTON
SEFTON

Number of posts : 9819
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:30 pm

SEFTON wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:
the jellyman wrote:

You need more than glasses Hairy to think Emma Bunton is really Pat Butcher? YOU LOST YOUR SENSE OF SMELL?

SEF, funniest thing you've ever posted lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:33 pm

mindyerho? wrote:
SEFTON wrote:
hairy cataract wrote:
Gravy & Chips wrote:
the jellyman wrote:

SEF, funniest thing you've ever posted lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
I can't smell silent

Spoiler:
Very Happy
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Thu 09 May 2013, 3:33 pm

Guardian now saying Manu haven't confirmed it yet.
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next