Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Statman on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:33 pm

There seems to have been an awful lot of the Arsenal physio on the pitch tonight.
Statman
Statman

Number of posts : 7091
Age : 56
Location : Northants
Registration date : 2005-12-08

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  ToffeeDan on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:35 pm

Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory again... COYB. Ossie and Fellaini - leans on Doo-Poo and naturally a free-kick to Arseholes.

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20132
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  ToffeeDan on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:38 pm

More time elapsing - throw it up the Arse lads.. Like a library that place. Wankcott and Distin - goalkick - Van Pissie kicks it miles away after the ball was out - last shot from Blues - Heitinga - Arteta (finally involved). Anchovy wastes it - FINAL WHISTLE. Typical Everton performance.

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20132
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Armchair on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:39 pm

Frustrating.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19952
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  ToffeeDan on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:39 pm

And finally we hear the "Arsenal fans" singing - "and it's Arsenal, Arsenal FC"

_________________
Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20132
Age : 58
Location : Wirral
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:39 pm

better than I expected....... Sad

and Saha in the tipster for the 4th? time Very Happy


Last edited by mindyerho? on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Age : 953
Location : 3rd floor, or 2nd to you...
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:39 pm

2136: GOALFLASH Sunderland 2-4 Chelsea (Anelka)
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69518
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Bluey on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:40 pm

My stream was pretty poor but we seemed to have thrown that result with subs???
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 54
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Armchair on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:40 pm

Blueyaletdinov wrote:My stream was pretty poor but we seemed to have thrown that result with subs???

I don't think so. Bily was having little impact anyway so no loss and the other two subs came at 2-1.
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19952
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Doc( Ninetoes )blue on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:40 pm

We cant go on losing like this! we are in trouble big time wtf was our defense doing for there second?
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Doc( Ninetoes )blue

Number of posts : 2806
Age : 43
Location : Germany
Registration date : 2005-10-16

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:44 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:My stream was pretty poor but we seemed to have thrown that result with subs???

I don't think so. Bily was having little impact anyway so no loss and the other two subs came at 2-1.

I agree. Nothing to do with the subs at all.

We lost it with 2 bits of poor defending. Their 2nd goal was embarrassing, not a defender within 3 yards of Koscielny.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Armchair on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:52 pm

Blackpool at home next. A bit of a must win.

I'm off to bed Sleep
Armchair
Armchair

Number of posts : 19952
Age : 39
Location : Hampshire
Registration date : 2006-06-01

http://www.heavyrotation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Made 4 Gwladys on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:52 pm

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 695251
Made 4 Gwladys
Made 4 Gwladys

Number of posts : 34698
Age : 60
Location : between tax havens
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.doogle.org/

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Bluey on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm

Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:My stream was pretty poor but we seemed to have thrown that result with subs???

I don't think so. Bily was having little impact anyway so no loss and the other two subs came at 2-1.

But we lost two goals when he went off.. Leon isn't an effective sub against opposition like this. It also does fuck all for his confidence either, or Bily. I would have played it all out. When they scored I would have brought Beckford on. The better team I believe lost today because of Moyes. I am not saying I want him out or anything.. He could have sat there today and eeked the 1-0. Funny how you think that at times.

I can never work out Moyes subs. I actually think he doesn't know either at times...... Very Harsh but when you don't have an obvious option it isn't always easy to change and sometimes better to dither. I think Arsen made him change....

Anyhow the The Arse have done us again. It was 1-0 to the Everton and we let it go. It is just a point I am making.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 54
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:01 pm

And the fooking table. pale

1 Man Utd 24 32 54
2 Arsenal 24 27 49
3 Man City 24 17 45
4 Chelsea 24 25 44
5 Tottenham 23 6 38
6 Sunderland 25 2 37
7 Liverpool 24 0 32
8 Blackburn 24 -6 31
9 Newcastle 23 3 30
10 Stoke 23 0 30
11 Bolton 24 -1 30
12 Blackpool 23 -7 28
13 Aston Villa 25 -15 28
14 Everton 24 -3 27
15 Fulham 24 -1 26
16 West Brom 24 -14 26
17 Birmingham 22 -10 23
18 Wigan 25 -19 23
19 Wolves 23 -17 21
20 West Ham 24 -19 21
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 69518
Age : 47
Location : Denver, Colorado (via the west coast of Sweden)
Registration date : 2005-10-17

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:04 pm

Blueyaletdinov wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:My stream was pretty poor but we seemed to have thrown that result with subs???

I don't think so. Bily was having little impact anyway so no loss and the other two subs came at 2-1.

But we lost two goals when he went off.. Leon isn't an effective sub against opposition like this. It also does fuck all for his confidence either, or Bily. I would have played it all out. When they scored I would have brought Beckford on. The better team I believe lost today because of Moyes. I am not saying I want him out or anything.. He could have sat there today and eeked the 1-0. Funny how you think that at times.

I can never work out Moyes subs. I actually think he doesn't know either at times...... Very Harsh but when you don't have an obvious option it isn't always easy to change and sometimes better to dither. I think Arsen made him change....

Anyhow the The Arse have done us again. It was 1-0 to the Everton and we let it go. It is just a point I am making.

I thought Bily looked very tired when he came off and I was thinking that he would be subbed soon just before he came off. I maybe wouldnt have brought Osman on (mainly because I think he is a bit shite) but we didnt have many options on the bench. At 1-0 up we couldnt really take off a midfielder and put on a striker or put on an untried Gueye because Moyes would have been even more crucified if he had of done.

I can understand the Anichebe sub (even though I think he is a bit shite) because he adds a physical presence and Le Arse don't like it up them.

At the end of the day, we were beaten by the better side in my opinion.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Barry Horne's Equaliser on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:08 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:My stream was pretty poor but we seemed to have thrown that result with subs???

I don't think so. Bily was having little impact anyway so no loss and the other two subs came at 2-1.

But we lost two goals when he went off.. Leon isn't an effective sub against opposition like this. It also does fuck all for his confidence either, or Bily. I would have played it all out. When they scored I would have brought Beckford on. The better team I believe lost today because of Moyes. I am not saying I want him out or anything.. He could have sat there today and eeked the 1-0. Funny how you think that at times.

I can never work out Moyes subs. I actually think he doesn't know either at times...... Very Harsh but when you don't have an obvious option it isn't always easy to change and sometimes better to dither. I think Arsen made him change....

Anyhow the The Arse have done us again. It was 1-0 to the Everton and we let it go. It is just a point I am making.

I thought Bily looked very tired when he came off and I was thinking that he would be subbed soon just before he came off. I maybe wouldnt have brought Osman on (mainly because I think he is a bit shite) but we didnt have many options on the bench. At 1-0 up we couldnt really take off a midfielder and put on a striker or put on an untried Gueye because Moyes would have been even more crucified if he had of done.

I can understand the Anichebe sub (even though I think he is a bit shite) because he adds a physical presence and Le Arse don't like it up them.

At the end of the day, we were beaten by the better side in my opinion.


Hallelujah. Correct. We were struggling to get out of our half from 15 minutes onwards, even in the five minutes before our goal. The better team doesn't always win, it is possible to grind results out against better teams, but on this occasion the most deserving team won the game.

_________________
Snitchy, snitchy.
Barry Horne's Equaliser
Barry Horne's Equaliser

Number of posts : 13156
Age : 42
Location : Rugby
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Bluey on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:11 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:My stream was pretty poor but we seemed to have thrown that result with subs???

I don't think so. Bily was having little impact anyway so no loss and the other two subs came at 2-1.

But we lost two goals when he went off.. Leon isn't an effective sub against opposition like this. It also does fuck all for his confidence either, or Bily. I would have played it all out. When they scored I would have brought Beckford on. The better team I believe lost today because of Moyes. I am not saying I want him out or anything.. He could have sat there today and eeked the 1-0. Funny how you think that at times.

I can never work out Moyes subs. I actually think he doesn't know either at times...... Very Harsh but when you don't have an obvious option it isn't always easy to change and sometimes better to dither. I think Arsen made him change....

Anyhow the The Arse have done us again. It was 1-0 to the Everton and we let it go. It is just a point I am making.

I thought Bily looked very tired when he came off and I was thinking that he would be subbed soon just before he came off. I maybe wouldnt have brought Osman on (mainly because I think he is a bit shite) but we didnt have many options on the bench. At 1-0 up we couldnt really take off a midfielder and put on a striker or put on an untried Gueye because Moyes would have been even more crucified if he had of done.

I can understand the Anichebe sub (even though I think he is a bit shite) because he adds a physical presence and Le Arse don't like it up them.

At the end of the day, we were beaten by the better side in my opinion.
By fuck we were mate and excuse my language. That is dithering Davey at his worst. That is against top teams. Wenger had played all his cards and Moyes lacked conviction at that point in time. There are plenty of times when he does not change. Victor as a sub, against this kind of team for example is fucking light years away. Billy could run up Gwladys street and have rosey cheeks...

Some games it is players, sometimes refs but for me this one is Moyes tripping over himself. Just an opinion.. no socks required. Lol.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 54
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Bluey on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:12 pm

Barry Horne's Equaliser wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:My stream was pretty poor but we seemed to have thrown that result with subs???

I don't think so. Bily was having little impact anyway so no loss and the other two subs came at 2-1.

But we lost two goals when he went off.. Leon isn't an effective sub against opposition like this. It also does fuck all for his confidence either, or Bily. I would have played it all out. When they scored I would have brought Beckford on. The better team I believe lost today because of Moyes. I am not saying I want him out or anything.. He could have sat there today and eeked the 1-0. Funny how you think that at times.

I can never work out Moyes subs. I actually think he doesn't know either at times...... Very Harsh but when you don't have an obvious option it isn't always easy to change and sometimes better to dither. I think Arsen made him change....

Anyhow the The Arse have done us again. It was 1-0 to the Everton and we let it go. It is just a point I am making.

I thought Bily looked very tired when he came off and I was thinking that he would be subbed soon just before he came off. I maybe wouldnt have brought Osman on (mainly because I think he is a bit shite) but we didnt have many options on the bench. At 1-0 up we couldnt really take off a midfielder and put on a striker or put on an untried Gueye because Moyes would have been even more crucified if he had of done.

I can understand the Anichebe sub (even though I think he is a bit shite) because he adds a physical presence and Le Arse don't like it up them.

At the end of the day, we were beaten by the better side in my opinion.


Hallelujah. Correct. We were struggling to get out of our half from 15 minutes onwards, even in the five minutes before our goal. The better team doesn't always win, it is possible to grind results out against better teams, but on this occasion the most deserving team won the game.


I lost about 30 mins of the coverage of that game but I am surprised that you say that.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 54
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:17 pm

Blueyaletdinov wrote:
Dixie Land wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:
Armchair Evertonian wrote:
Blueyaletdinov wrote:My stream was pretty poor but we seemed to have thrown that result with subs???

I don't think so. Bily was having little impact anyway so no loss and the other two subs came at 2-1.

But we lost two goals when he went off.. Leon isn't an effective sub against opposition like this. It also does fuck all for his confidence either, or Bily. I would have played it all out. When they scored I would have brought Beckford on. The better team I believe lost today because of Moyes. I am not saying I want him out or anything.. He could have sat there today and eeked the 1-0. Funny how you think that at times.

I can never work out Moyes subs. I actually think he doesn't know either at times...... Very Harsh but when you don't have an obvious option it isn't always easy to change and sometimes better to dither. I think Arsen made him change....

Anyhow the The Arse have done us again. It was 1-0 to the Everton and we let it go. It is just a point I am making.

I thought Bily looked very tired when he came off and I was thinking that he would be subbed soon just before he came off. I maybe wouldnt have brought Osman on (mainly because I think he is a bit shite) but we didnt have many options on the bench. At 1-0 up we couldnt really take off a midfielder and put on a striker or put on an untried Gueye because Moyes would have been even more crucified if he had of done.

I can understand the Anichebe sub (even though I think he is a bit shite) because he adds a physical presence and Le Arse don't like it up them.

At the end of the day, we were beaten by the better side in my opinion.
By fuck we were mate and excuse my language. That is dithering Davey at his worst. That is against top teams. Wenger had played all his cards and Moyes lacked conviction at that point in time. There are plenty of times when he does not change. Victor as a sub, against this kind of team for example is fucking light years away. Billy could run up Gwladys street and have rosey cheeks...

Some games it is players, sometimes refs but for me this one is Moyes tripping over himself. Just an opinion.. no socks required. Lol.

lol! lol! lol!

I suppose football is a game of opinions and that is what makes it great but I thought we were very lucky to go ahead (a blatently offside goal against the run of play) and we held on after that. We fought and we scrapped but we showed very little composure or class (apart from Fellaini). It was one of those games that we could have clung onto a point but we perhaps wouldnt have deserved it over the 90 minutes. javascript:emoticonp('lol!')

BHE saw the game the same way as I did. Arsenal deserved to win and they did win. I dont think keeping the same XI on the pitch for the full 90 mins or making different subs would have changed anything to be honest. Arsenal are a very good team though and we gave a good account of ourselves, if we had played like that against the likes of West Brom, Wigan and Stoke then we would not be in the pickle we now find ourselves in.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  BB on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:21 pm

Totally missed the match.

Did we play well?
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Age : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Dixie Land on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:25 pm

BB wrote:Totally missed the match.

Did we play well?

Yes we did to be fair. It was a very good performance by the enitre team and Fellaini was, probably, the man of the match. I think that Arsenal deserved to win over the 90 mins but we gave a good account of ourselves and have nothing to be ashamed of apart from some very poor marking for their 2nd goal.

It was one of those games that could have swung either way but the best team won in the end. Our goal was blatently offside and should not have counted as well.
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Age : 41
Location : Cheshire
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Bluey on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:26 pm

I think the loss of coverage may be my downfall as for what i saw which was only 60 mins we looked the better team.. I know how good Arsenal are and saw there first goal. Which evened out our luck for our first. We were the away team and up until that mostly on top.

But I think Moyes changed our team for the worse and it is just my opinion.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 54
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  BB on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:28 pm

Dixie Land wrote:
BB wrote:Totally missed the match.

Did we play well?

Yes we did to be fair. It was a very good performance by the enitre team and Fellaini was, probably, the man of the match. I think that Arsenal deserved to win over the 90 mins but we gave a good account of ourselves and have nothing to be ashamed of apart from some very poor marking for their 2nd goal.

It was one of those games that could have swung either way but the best team won in the end. Our goal was blatently offside and should not have counted as well.


Cheers. I'll see if I can find some highlights.
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Age : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Bluey on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 10:28 pm

BB wrote:Totally missed the match.

Did we play well?

We socked... sorry BB
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Age : 54
Location : Shropshire
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Arsenal 2 Everton 1 (Saha)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum