606 Evertonians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool 2 Everton 2 (Distin, Beckford)

+30
hairy cataract
Armchair
Dixie Land
RhinoJagz
Statman
The Griffin
Bryan
Da Judge
BB
paul
Sheep Flavour
Knight of Thorgothshire
ToffeeDan
Diamond
fatboblatch
Made 4 Gwladys
He's Our Tater Not Yours
The President
Bluey
Doc( Ninetoes )blue
Blue gazza
Landon_toffee
Yankthattoffee
SouthernSmugToffee
Super
Top Balcony Blue
Barry Horne's Equaliser
VenezuelaBlue
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
Goodison_Gringo
34 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Liverpool 2 Everton 2 (Distin, Beckford) - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool 2 Everton 2 (Distin, Beckford)

Post  Goodison_Gringo Mon 10 Jan 2011, 5:27 pm

We should piss this by 5 or 6 but, Saturday aside, since we can't score goals it's more likely to be by 2 or 3. Then again being cautious, and since it's a derby, we're more likely to win 1-0 but as I don't like tempting fate in these games I'm going for 1-1 anyway.
Goodison_Gringo
Goodison_Gringo

Number of posts : 4506
Registration date : 2005-10-18

Back to top Go down

Liverpool 2 Everton 2 (Distin, Beckford) - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool 2 Everton 2 (Distin, Beckford)

Post  Bluey Mon 10 Jan 2011, 5:28 pm

Bluejags wrote:
BB wrote:I know it's been asked before, and answered, but I thought I'd ask again, just for the hell of it?

Is the diving scum bag banned? cheers

Any of our players missing through suspension? I heard Colemans name mentioned somewhere.

Stevie Me is out, Coleman isnt... Very Happy

I need Patrick doing a two footed lunge mate? eh, eh! You know you want to. Very Happy
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Mon 10 Jan 2011, 5:31 pm

Statman wrote:I think that if they play like they did today they will give us a real test in the Derby. Dalglish's first home game as well.

have to agree with you there,, i think if we ( saha) can get another early goal it will kick us on and probably kill them off straight away..
a very very tough game for us though, nervy draw would keep me gloating over the horrible loudmouthed redneck, sister shaggin twats Very Happy

COYB Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008
Registration date : 2005-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight of Thorgothshire Mon 10 Jan 2011, 5:36 pm

It'll be imperative that we take our chances in front of goal. We can't afford to have loads of chances and not scoring. Especially not against the Shite.
Knight of Thorgothshire
Knight of Thorgothshire

Number of posts : 74305

http://www.amonamarth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Mon 10 Jan 2011, 5:37 pm

YAKUBLUE wrote:
Statman wrote:I think that if they play like they did today they will give us a real test in the Derby. Dalglish's first home game as well.

have to agree with you there,, i think if we ( saha) can get another early goal it will kick us on and probably kill them off straight away..
a very very tough game for us though, nervy draw would keep me gloating over the horrible loudmouthed redneck, sister shaggin twats Very Happy

COYB Very Happy

Not nice that - not all Norwegians are you know!!

Oh and they'll be chuffed with a draw I think - the Gobshites.

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Number of posts : 20252
Registration date : 2005-10-14

http://www.packers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Mon 10 Jan 2011, 5:41 pm

hairy cataract wrote:If they play like they did today, we should stroll it. ManUre never got out of second gear but the only mystery was how they managed to score just one goal. Without Gerrard the Shite were fucking terrible. Torres is just counting down the days til he can get the fuck out of there, and the rest of them are lacking in any guts or talent. How many fifty fifty balls did they win? Fuck all, unless you count Gerrard's leg-breaker that got him correctly red carded.

We need an early goal - take a bow Mr Saha - then get Baines roasting them down the left like Giggs did They won't be able to mark Beckford because they are shit down the middle, so this could be his big chance to grab the headlines. Fellaini will win everything in the midfield no problem at all.

Can't see us winning by any less than 3-0 to be honest.

Agree witht he first part. If we have Jags back and fit we should have no problem. They'll be 'up for it' in a Kenny Dalglish inspired way, but really they aren't that great a side, even less so without Gerrard. So long as they actually get forward and try to attack, we shoukld have the space to break.

That said, it is a Derby and it will be a proper test of whether we have the balls to kill them off when we get the chances.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dixie Land Mon 10 Jan 2011, 5:49 pm

This could be Beckford's chance to go from the man who cant hit a barn door to a Goodison legend in one game. cheers
Dixie Land
Dixie Land

Number of posts : 20992
Registration date : 2006-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/dixieland1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Tue 11 Jan 2011, 9:53 pm

The referee will be...

Phil Dowd.

Bryan

Number of posts : 14338
Registration date : 2006-01-30

http://www.nba.com/heat/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluey Tue 11 Jan 2011, 10:04 pm

Bryan wrote:The referee will be...

Phil Dowd.

Well happy with that.

Talking to my redshite mate tonight, It beggars belief how deluded they are.... see joke in joke forum.
Bluey
Bluey

Number of posts : 23509
Registration date : 2005-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Tue 11 Jan 2011, 10:53 pm

Pienaar scores a hat trick then breaks leg in 93rd min due to stray asteroid and has to retire. Shame

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Wed 12 Jan 2011, 1:47 am

My biggest worry is one of our players getting a broken leg etc. We should have enough to beat them. Heavily would be great, but preferably 1-0 after 92 minutes would be better. In fact, make it a penalty. Very Happy
BB
BB

Number of posts : 2456
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Wed 12 Jan 2011, 1:53 am

BB wrote:My biggest worry is one of our players getting a broken leg etc. We should have enough to beat them. Heavily would be great, but preferably 1-0 after 92 minutes would be better. In fact, make it a HIBBERT 40 yarder at the Krap End Very Happy

Now that's what I call perfect. They'd have to scrape the Blues out of the Pit if that happened..

Liverpoole Echo Sun 12 March 1234: Euerton celebrate another drubbing of ye Shoite - quaffing muche Ale (Ye Spellowe, Blacke Horse, Wims Lowe (upstairs)) and spliffs & oft singing new chant "1,2 - 1,2,3 - 1,2,3,4 - 5-Nil." Big Dunkane (Bird Keeper of Euerton) was, yet again, sent-off by Judge Polle for landing several blows at head of serf James of Carreggore & Red Shoite Stephen Meelaar, Squire of Hitune fame who wed Ladie of The Night Alexa de Curraine and is wont to fight pubbe minstrels, was given an earlie dunking in Ye Mere of Stanlee Parke for an elbough to face of local serf Hibbeyrt. After being given ye olde clothe of vinegar by Rath-Boyne Hibbeyrt returned to scoreth fifth & finale goale past Ye Flying Pigge Thomas of Lawrence in Parke Ende - a riot followed. Euerton: Weste, Hibbeyrt, Wilsone, La Boyne, Mountyfielde, Balle, Kendel, Harveigh, Fergusaine, Latcheford, Deen of Tran Mere
ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  ToffeeDan Wed 12 Jan 2011, 2:07 am

Paddy Power: Everton 1-0 Scorecasts (as an example):

Louis 45/1, Beckford 50/1, Vic 50/1, Mikel 66/1, Gueye 66/1, Billy 80/1, Felli 80/1, Seamus 125/1 (not bad that), Pienaar 125/1, Leon 125/1, Rodwell 150/1, Baines 150/1 (penalty?), Johnny 200/1, Distin 200/1, Jags 200/1, Neville 200/1, Hibbert 300/1 !!

ToffeeDan
ToffeeDan

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue gazza Wed 12 Jan 2011, 6:17 pm

BB wrote:My biggest worry is one of our players getting a broken leg etc. We should have enough to beat them. Heavily would be great, but preferably 1-0 after 92 minutes would be better. In fact, make it a ( disputed ) penalty. Very Happy
Blue gazza
Blue gazza

Number of posts : 8008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sack the Juggler Wed 12 Jan 2011, 6:47 pm

YAKUBLUE wrote:
BB wrote:My biggest worry is one of our players getting a broken leg etc. We should have enough to beat them. Heavily would be great, but preferably 1-0 after 92 minutes would be better. In fact, make it a ( disputed ) penalty. Very Happy

in fact make it a dive and he conned the referee
Sack the Juggler
Sack the Juggler

Number of posts : 25877

http://something-wild.org/gallery/Hotties3/aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Wed 12 Jan 2011, 7:55 pm

Maybe Moyes could kick the ball back in to play for Hibbert to do an over head kick.
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Thu 13 Jan 2011, 1:35 am

97th minute, 0-0. Sammy Lee steps out of the technical area and on to the pitch to retrieve another of those damn red beach balls.

Hibbo, steaming past an exhausted Kuyt, mis-kicks and the ball flies towards the touchline where it bounces off the beach ball, loops over Hibbo's head onto Phil Dowds' back, then bounces back to the still-steaming Hibbo who can't get his feet out of the way, so hits a 60-yard half-volley over a surprised Reina and into the net.

Phil Dowd, still 55 metres away, blows for the goal and full time. King Kenny makes a few more jokes about cruise ships, picks up his golf bag from underneath Torres (who he benched after 7 minutes of continuous pouting) and skedaddles down to Royal Bootle to play 9 holes before St Mary's Old Boys nick the flags.

could happen.....
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_Ben Thu 13 Jan 2011, 4:38 am

2-0 Kuyt and Torres, 2-0 at HT too just to ruin your Sunday. We just lie down to these fuckers
Mr_Ben
Mr_Ben

Number of posts : 18404
Registration date : 2005-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 13 Jan 2011, 7:57 am

Although I've been slagging the Scottish derelict off since he downed golf clubs and pension book, and returned to managing the Shite, I have to give him some credit. His interview on the BBC match report ends with him saying what a great and important match the derby is - none of Rafa's shite about it being just another game against a small club. If I didn't hate the Shite so much, I could quite warm to King Kongy. Also, I got the impression that he's been told to simply "coach and train" because he admitted he'd had no conversation about buying or selling players. I guess that's been taken out of the manager's hands at Analfield. He'll get what he's given perhaps.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  BB Thu 13 Jan 2011, 9:07 am

I met him briefly in what 'was' (I don't know if it still is) the BP station on the M6 / A74 border just before Gretna Green services but on the south side. He drove a Jag at the time. My first impression of him was how small he was. I've just Googled to check and he is apparently 5ft 8. The second think that stood out at the time was his hair. I knew it was him just from the back because of his hair. Perfectly well mannered at the time, and a true great in his day. Pity he's now a twat again. cheers
BB
BB

Back to top Go down

Post  mindyerEnvelopeRef? Thu 13 Jan 2011, 10:44 am

I met him at some charity thing my Dad dragged me along to, a few months before he hit the first league title. Seemed like a nice bloke, mind you there wasn't the acrimony back then. A lot more wrinkly now..... Very Happy (edit: me and him)
mindyerEnvelopeRef?
mindyerEnvelopeRef?

Number of posts : 17435
Registration date : 2006-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Thu 13 Jan 2011, 11:06 am

Just been looking back over previous seasons and have to go back to the 84/85 season when we did the double over Liverpool and took all 6 pts in the season. Since then have taken 4pts off them on 5 occasions, with the last being the 06/07 season.
Super
Super

Number of posts : 38074
Registration date : 2005-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonteau Thu 13 Jan 2011, 11:46 am

Almost a shame they didn't win last night so they could be more relaxed for the derby, but maybe the pressure will get to them.
Tonteau
Tonteau

Number of posts : 15976
Registration date : 2005-10-15

http://www.hectortd.demon.co.uk/michaela/

Back to top Go down

Post  hairy cataract Thu 13 Jan 2011, 12:20 pm

The perfect start:

Pissing with rain at kick off. Goal from Saha after 45 seconds, followed by a crunching tackle on Ladyboy that leaves him on his arse in the mud. Then a minute later one of their defenders gets a card for kicking the ball away.
hairy cataract
hairy cataract

Number of posts : 25826

http://www.worldofgoats.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoJagz Thu 13 Jan 2011, 12:53 pm

hairy cataract wrote:The perfect start:

Pissing with rain at kick off. Goal from Saha after 45 seconds, followed by a crunching tackle on Ladyboy that leaves him on his arse in the mud. Then a minute later one of their defenders gets a card for kicking the ball away.

Then Johnny Giles and Norman Hunter pole axe Kuyt and Lucas with knee high 2 footed challenges. The ref waves for the players to get up and when they refuse, they are both sent off for simulation.

Number of posts : 26901
Registration date : 2006-01-22

http://www.cardboardboxes.ie/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next